Spike's Grow Room

hey bed how goes it
how far along are your widows
i got a batch at 4 weeks under a vert 150w hps and im thinking about moving the light to horazontal what ya think il try and get some pics up
you have too get some pics up Af before I wanna say go vert.:surf:

bg clones growing fast
HPIM2283_.jpg

Hey Spike, glad the tornados missed you and your garden.

I see you've still got that smooth grow going on. I'm working on it but gonna take a while to get there. It's always encouraging to pop in to view your latest. :goodjob:

keep on growin bro, you're doing a great job.

THX MMMMMMick coming from you that means alot,you are one of the best growers here you guys always do them harder grows.all I do is germ or clone and grow each plant separate,you have major shit going and I look up to you for that,thank you coming by.pos energy Bro :peacetwo::surf:

Thanks Spike. I've got a long way to go before I would consider myself to be among the good growers here, but I learn as I go. Maybe bit off a few too many plants this time around. I'll have to stick with femmed seeds or clones next time. I prefer clones but can't get the strains that way, locally. I'll clone the best looking from this current grow and hopefully have a smoother run next time.
You might not go large scale but you do the greatest looking plants.:thumb: They always look so healthy and well cared for.

well mmmmmmick I only use fem. and I just now started to get some clone
and healthy 1s, I wrote about my way page back.I just get the bottom branches put gel and in dirt,and go back and forth in light and they have all lived even 1 flowering so I'm happy.less money for seeds.:thumb:

tiny clone expierment
HPIM2262_.jpg

bg method(1st done with bubblegum thus bg).

well my little clones are starting to grow so with this method a 2inch tiny branch at the bottom of a vegging plant get to be her own flowering gal someday.1 I will leave alone and the other will have 2 main stems or more.
HPIM2292_.jpg

this is their future
HPIM2283_.jpg

Howdy Spike. Looking good man!! I just noticed you ot the walmart pot! I love those cof my chrysanthimums outside! I'm a walmartian true as blue sometimes. lol

anyways, keep up the great work man!!

THX J I kind of use whatever is around or cheapest since my plants can't get too big with the space I have, so it doesn't matter much.

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL OF THE DADS OUT THERE IN 420 LAND.

well mmmmmmick I only use fem. and I just now started to get some clone
and healthy 1s, I wrote about my way page back.I just get the bottom branches put gel and in dirt,and go back and forth in light and they have all lived even 1 flowering so I'm happy.less money for seeds.:thumb:

I've got to play with seeds until I get the mums I want to keep then I'll be back to clones only, for most grows. I like to know what I've got going in. Should have gone with femmed seeds this time around. I'm 9 weeks in and only 4 females showing so far.

I like your cloning method. Never thought to pop them in and out of light like you do but it works well. I guess they're concentrating on rooting so the light schedule doesn't make them do anything unusual. I give them a couple of days dark then low light until I see some new growth. Two weeks is about the norm for mine. I think the key is minimal light, whether it's done by moving the clones in and out of the light or by keeping the light high until they start growing again. Can't beat 100% success rate.:goodjob:

Thanks for the Fathers Day wish Spike and same to you brother.

Back
Top Bottom