Spike's Grow Room

Hi SPike, not to question your choice of leds but the 90w UFO's are pretty inexpensive on ebay these days. Just an alternative to consider. You might get twice the wattage for a little less money.

I do like their warranty though. They'll ship a power supply with installation instructions, without requiring you to send the unit back for repair. Depending on the problem symptoms.

Thx for the info mmmmmmmick but years ago I sold my homemade computers on e bay and somethings happened the 3rd year and I don't do bus. with them anymore but they will be elsewhere too.I kinda would like to support the
new sponsors too.well 1 way or another I will get 1.:thumb:
hey mmmmmmmick thanks caring - your a true 420 bro.

Understood. Just thought I'd toss out an alternative. They do have a great warranty on those leds at Earthfire.

Always willing to help Spike.

HPIM2283_.jpg

Whoa doode, I like the future:goodjob:

I hate to say it, but I'm with MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMICK. You need more wattage in there. Just my 2 cents. lol what wattage is the HPS? maybe run it closer to the tops,,,,,,,,,,your in there every day to check, hell, what can it hurt? Just a little bit. Your plants are very beautiful, but I think your yield can be greatly increased, and lights would be the first step. get those babies nice N fat!

Thank you for the happy fathers day!

Dont take the criticizmn wrong. I just want to help if I can. I DO like how your doing things there now though, can you repost your nutrient regimin for me? I'm very curious as to what your using!! Great dark leaves all thruought!!

My 1st clone
HPIM2295_.jpg

3 wks left to fill in:thumb::surf:
Your right J I could use more wattage and I think I will work on that with led and maybe a bigger hps
but for now I put away more smoke then goes out.And now I am getting clones out my ears no matter what I enjoy it and the releif it gives some folks.

My 1st clone
HPIM2295_.jpg

3 wks left to fill in:thumb::surf:
Your right J I could use more wattage and I think I will work on that with led and maybe a bigger hps
but for now I put away more smoke then goes out.And now I am getting clones out my ears no matter what I enjoy it and the releif it gives some folks.

I hear you there man, I was just thinking outloud anywho. When I firststarted I'd use only a 100w hps, and did me fine. Eventually I ended up with a bunch of equipment lol Keep up the good work man!

Looking good! I definatly like how she looks! Great genetics and growing!:nicethread::bravo::cheer: Go SPIKE!

To your ? Jason,

hps=250
nutes=ff grow big,,,,,ff big bloom,,,,tiger bloom,,,,humboldt natural grow which I use during veg,teaspoon in the grow big.dirt is pro mix and I add
perlite and x-tra peat I get from families field.and a few secret things,
nah just dont want to type no more.lol;)

I want more light papa,when I started growing about 1 year ago I had no clue.but now I do and 1st leds.:surf:

Ok not sure if it was you or not but didnt u have a grow with that rainforest jumpoff that holds 6 plants? I was going back but didnt see it on this journal to see the total weight. Maybe I am having one of them moments lol but the buds you have posted looking good :) :yummy:

Myzz not me with the rainforest thing wish it was sounds cool.Do what I can with the assortment of lighting.plus I move all plants into a 4 season porch when sunny and they get a couple hours of direct sun,that seems to really help.

Sorry about the confusion well it seems to be working for you man as them buds is looking sweet. Do what you can do with what u got. As long as you getting high dont matter haha

I liked Picture
HPIM2299_.jpg

Depth of field is weird,cool

I took this picture through an old magnifying glass,I think it looks neat,but when you get it full size like from the gallery it makes the coolest desktop background.Only if you have icons around the edge of screen thats what I do.
If you can try it and see.I change my background weekly mostly the grandchild.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom