Spike's Grow Room

on my 1st ice plant that was slow and hard to grow the leaf stems were real red,on the ice I'm growing now they are not red and this plant(ice) is looking alot better than the 1st 1,no real red stems.

my big clone,flowered too early,but had a few more and not much room under
aerogarden which is the lights I get them going with.let her fill in good she'll be nice.
HPIM2258_.jpg

Why do you think she "flowered too early"? I don't think I understand how that can happen.

I thought maybe I would put up here the way I do clones because it is
working so good for me.Alot might say to much work but it works.

I take my cutting,scratch up stem where rooting gel goes,put the gel on and plant in good dirt.then water good, Then she goes right into darkness 24 hrs.take out next day and just put it near but not to close to veg. light the
minute it starts a little wilt back to darkness.Each day when you take out of dark it will be spry and looking good,put near light when it wilts samething.
after aweek or 10 days you can leave in light and thats it.Since I've done this they have all lived.

big 1 done that way

so if you have trouble cloning try this method

Great cloning method. I will have to try that. :smokin:

she was a fem. seed so I took the clone during veg

Okay so you cloned the mother, the clone grew up in VEG and then flowered on its own under 18/6? or it flowered super quick when you put it in 12/12?

Got this E-mail from MPP if you are near IOWA

Iowa Patients is hosting a screening of Waiting to Inhale next Saturday. The screening will take place in Muscatine and will be immediately followed by a panel discussion featuring medical marijuana patients and advocates. Lisa Jackson, a fibromyalgia patient, and Jacob Orr, who suffers from severe chronic pain as a result of an auto accident, will speak, as well as Jimmy Morrison, MPP's grantee in Iowa. We also expect that the House Assistant Minority Leader, Rep. Jeff Kaufmann (R-Wilton), will attend as well.

Musser Public Library
304 Iowa Ave.
Muscatine, IA 52761
Saturday, June 19, 2:00 p.m.

Waiting to Inhale, a critically acclaimed documentary, examines the debate over marijuana and its use as medicine in the United States. Throughout this open and honest documentary, audiences explore the scientific efficacy of medical marijuana as well as arguments that marijuana is a "gateway." Along the way, Waiting to Inhale introduces its audience to patients whose lives are changed for the better by their use of medical marijuana.

A big thanks goes out Jimmy Morrison with Iowa Patients for orchestrating this wonderful opportunity. Don't miss out on this wonderful opportunity to be both entertained and educated. Bring a friend or two so they too are able to enjoy this rare opportunity.

Thank you so much, and enjoy the show!

Sincerely,

HEAD OF MPP

Hey J was this beauty close to root bound,great job on growing this winner.:bravo:
1_Cindy99_POTM_Plant_just_before_harvest_001.jpg

Hi there man. Sorry I just had to catch up on a few pages here, I've been on and off 420 lately. Busy busy. Got the new growlab tent up and running, and am just stopping by to see what I missed. I did infact get your PM, and replied. did you get the reply? I still have little to no Idea what the Credits are for, so i thought it best to just ignore them untill they tell us. to hell with it. lol

Thanx for the plug on my cindy99. she DID get 2nd place, but on the 1st month that they don't hook you up for it. lol go figure. Yes and no on the rootbound thing. I grow in Coir, and the girls do have excessive root structure, but since they don't search for nutes like in soil they will continue to grow like a hydroponic system for the most part. Once they get this big in such a little pot they will get touchy and tempermental though. I'm upgrading to bigger pots now since i have more height to work with in the tent. it's 6' ceiling, so I figure I can get a 4 x 4' plants out of there. We'll see.
anyways, I like your cloning method, and hope to try it out sometime soon. but I gotta do it when I'm going to be around alot. How often do you end up switching them from light to dark thru a day?

I think IOWA will be medical at some level soon.(hope):goodluck::goodluck:

I hope so. I actually hope that we can get past that and just end the prohabition.

bye for now!!! Keep up the great work and thread!:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom