Spike's Grow Room

This is a gorgeous plant bro.Good Luck
1_Cindy99_POTM_Plant_just_before_harvest_001.jpg

looking good man. Hey, What wattage are those CFL's in the picture? how much did you drop on them? I'm looking into including a little High Kelven CFL light into my new Growlab, and ideas are a brewing. MuahahahahahA!!!!!!! ;)
can you get them in high K temp? (6500k)

cool. I need to go there tomorrow anyways. I'm going to try to use some High K spectrum to increase Trichome production in bloom. I'm still Up iin the air over compact or standard flouros, but we'll see which wins.

How much heat do they put out? anything significant?

thanx man!

cool. I need to go there tomorrow anyways. I'm going to try to use some High K spectrum to increase Trichome production in bloom. I'm still Up iin the air over compact or standard flouros, but we'll see which wins.

How much heat do they put out? anything significant?

thanx man!

J they are hotter than shit.

Van der sloot the ass said he was stoned on marijauna when he killed
Stephany from peru,well at least he is caught for Natalie too,how we have such people on Earth is so, so sad.

Well thats why he got caught he was high when he did it so he must have been nervous. What a dumb ass hope he aint tryna blame the bud for his metal issues.

I thought maybe I would put up here the way I do clones because it is
working so good for me.Alot might say to much work but it works.

I take my cutting,scratch up stem where rooting gel goes,put the gel on and plant in good dirt.then water good, Then she goes right into darkness 24 hrs.take out next day and just put it near but not to close to veg. light the
minute it starts a little wilt back to darkness.Each day when you take out of dark it will be spry and looking good,put near light when it wilts samething.
after aweek or 10 days you can leave in light and thats it.Since I've done this they have all lived.

big 1 done that way
HPIM2248_.jpg

Little 1 just starting full light
HPIM2251_.jpg

so if you have trouble cloning try this method

Back
Top Bottom