Spike's Grow Room

Yaa K2 It has been a long time I should have went looking for you,hows life.
Glad you told me about the sour,I have only grown like 5 or 6 strains.Been
working hard at getting my clones down to a repeatable version way of doing
it so far been doing diff.every plant but its coming around.WE can't be such strangers.:welcome::welcome::welcome:
I would like to try the kushberrie,heard alot about it.

yeah man if you ever get any reg sour cream seeds, breed them and stock up on that strain. It's something I could never get tired of. The kushberry is a great strain too.. Last grow it was just 12/12 from seed and the plants didn't get too big and had very long nodes, so I didn't yield too much but for the plant size, it was packed with rock hard nugs, so much that it started falling over at the end of flowering. After a nice dry and small cure, it was the densest nug I have ever seen. I've gotten more compliments from that strain than anything I've had.

Lifes good, been getting some real nice weather lately so I've been sucking it up. Just chillin and growin, waiting for these babies to grow up. They're still small, but the nodes are so tight. I'm very excited to see what I will have 2 months from now.

I gotta start cloning, I'm gonna try your method since it's the only soil based one that doesn't involve any other temporary medium. I'll probably just top 2 of them and try and get the tops started.

big clone,,3 small 1s,,,fem.bubbleyummer sprout all getting some sun.
HPIM2314_.jpg

MMMM that ice reminds me of this haze I use to pick up from a friend. nice looking nugs and clones :) Glad they enjoyin mother nature

Happy 4th Myzz,the ice is tasty smoke but I think I got some not great seeds with the ice,no matter what I do it never flowered strong,got some buds but
lousy harvest each plant I've grown.Im just happy I got anything.

Hey, Spike. Glad to hear your back is getting into shape. Sorry about your water pump. I wish I was closer to you; I'd be glad to change it for ya. For a couple of nugs of that bubble, of course!:cheesygrinsmiley:lol I'm currently working on a friend's water pump. Ain't that a trip?
That promo for Clone Wars/Whores was great!:rofl:
Clones and nugs look terrific! You are the Jedi Clone Master!:bravo:

just saw a good video about grafting,pot plant to pot plant different strains
I think I have to try that,this fella did it in a way he kept mama plants around that way sounds like it deserves a go.:surf:

well I've read up on grafting,doesn't seem that ruff but the way I grow it would just be something to try and perfect for future use.

I hope all 420ers had a safe holiday and remembered why we have our
Freedom.:thumb::surf:

Wholllly gazolli that's a big ass clone. And a flowering one as well. That's gonna be a crazy thorn bush. Very cool. Once you see new growth, if you top them it will kick off some crazy hormones in the plant and give you ridiculous numbers of branches. Have you thought about a 1 plant scrog. I bet that one plant could fill a nice screen in about a month (gotta allow time for budding clone to reenter veg).

I can't wait to see what you do with the grafting.

:nicethread::rollit:

:adore:

That clone is something else!!

I can only hope that one day I can be half as good as you!

Galadriel, I am able to spend alot of time with the plants and whatever I know I learned right here and I came here because I needed to learn to
grow for my brothers sake(seizures)and it has gave him a better life.
The 420 site here means alot to me and family because my mom does
not have to buy it and now her boyfreind is terminally ill and it helps him
out to and mom doesn't worry about jail anymore.Thank-you for your kind words.:thumb::surf:Your gallery is AWESOME,you are as good or better than me .:thumb::surf:

Back
Top Bottom