Spike's Grow Room

The cheese here is showing tons of new growth in the buds and she can flower awhile yet but she has used up all her dirt so.I ran a ruler around her
pulled her out loosened some roots on the bottom and dropped her down on new soil sprayed with worm castings and she needs to keep growing and flowering.But I felt I had to replant in this case,
there were alot more pistels on the buds but they clear by 50% when new growth appears in the bud.
HPIM3132_.jpg

:420:

cheese filling in slowly
HPIM3128_.jpg

HPIM3129_.jpg

:yummy: Beautiful!

I've never tried Cheese yet, but I have some Exodus Cheese seeds I'd like to plant soon. They claim it's the original "cheese" in seed form if I remember right...

yeah im pretty sure that is the original, nice pickup man. I have a dinafem cheese, it's not the original, but either its mom or dad was exodus cheese if im not mistaken. Just a seedling now, but she will be kept around a while.

As usual K2 you have top strains,fun to watch choc and cheese.lol

My cheese gal I just replanted is reaching for light already so I don't
think she was shocked at all, shes just got to keep filling in.
Hey Did you
see Bay area stoner is back,I don't know where she was but love to
have her around.

very nice man, I just noticed my new SLH clones I just planted are taking the feedings well, plenty of fast new growth, they're already taking off after 1 feeding, and I don't even think the roots are that developed yet. I upped the ppms to 450 today and gave them a tad more N along with the stretching ladies that just went to 12/12. I'm really gonna try pushing the SLH this round and see what I can get from her.

I have 3 clones flowering so I think I will start the blue mystic very soon.
I have the germination kit from nirvana with bacto powder and sponge pots.
Call it wet and grow,never fails.Very cheap too. so good thing to have to start grows out right.For beginners it rules,I wish when I started I had the kit.
never fails!

My Mom thinks that because I have been so paranoid lately that there is
a reason why my inner self is telling me to watch out,thus take a break.
Mom has it right with paranoid - that's from my bro and his pill head
friends.But I don't think they would do anything to jeopardize their pills.
And he in Mo. now so I am getting better.His main pill friend knows I grow
as my brother traded the meds I gave him for percocet.And we could tell when he did it as he had many more seizures and the shakes.I don't know if
I will break or not.I am only going to be growing 2 mystics and try to
grow them so I get all they got to give.Boy was nirvana great to work with
just gave me some freebies for doing biz there.Very cool they sent it all in a nirvana wallet.

Hey hows it going been laid up over a week couldn't get out of bed but im coming back around great lookin plants Spike69 hope you get over that paranoid thing that can tear you up all that worry en don't do your body good nice score on the nirvana stuff hey i got some new pics in my gallery :peace:

Hey hows it going been laid up over a week couldn't get out of bed but im coming back around great lookin plants Spike69 hope you get over that paranoid thing that can tear you up all that worry en don't do your body good nice score on the nirvana stuff hey i got some new pics in my gallery :peace:
I'm going to look papa at the new pics. hope your feeling better

I'm posting the link to my 911 poem if you would like to read it.
Bless all who are gone and the Hero's among us.

Really nice poem, Spike! :bravo:

Picture of a bud on the cheese she's still growing and nice.This strain looks like cheese to the max.
HPIM3141_.jpg

Great pic, Spike, she looks great. :thumb:

Thank-you xl your a kind person,feelings and they seem to come out on
9-11s and the 10 year mark bumps it.You know that morning I was running the box press keeping 3 guys inline as they were the crew and I ran them.But
I heard from an office guy what had happened.I had the leisure to leave for awhile went home and turned on the vcr and from the 2nd plane on 8 hrs off
cnn.At night after work I went to my basement and made glitter glue flags
on wooden hearts- clipped red,wht.and blue ribbon strips and glued all of it together with a pin on it and the banks in our town kept asking for them
and I guess that got me and the wife throught it.Sad sad families. Tears 1s
heart out,we got through cause thats what we do.I don't think were wired any other way as a whole country as a people.But I'm saying it there are some humans so kind they have greatness.Best poem I ever wrote.Its the 6th reply down

Spike your Cheese looks great.... Can't wait to see the Blue Mystic.

:welldone:

:thumb:

Thank-you xl your a kind person,feelings and they seem to come out on
9-11s and the 10 year mark bumps it.You know that morning I was running the box press keeping 3 guys inline as they were the crew and I ran them.But
I heard from an office guy what had happened.I had the leisure to leave for awhile went home and turned on the vcr and from the 2nd plane on 8 hrs off
cnn.At night after work I went to my basement and made glitter glue flags
on wooden hearts- clipped red,wht.and blue ribbon strips and glued all of it together with a pin on it and the banks in our town kept asking for them
and I guess that got me and the wife throught it.Sad sad families. Tears 1s
heart out,we got through cause thats what we do.I don't think were wired any other way as a whole country as a people.But I'm saying it there are some humans so kind they have greatness.Best poem I ever wrote.Its the 6th reply down

Loved it Spike, I liked the poem that was (4 down?) as well, the one you wrote your former girlfriend and dedicated to Happy Kitty. Very good poetry, Spike! I love poetry and photography - you and I have a few things in common.

Love the pics of your Cheese outside. She looks better all the time, and great outside! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom