Spike's Grow Room

Yea I'd rather put up with snow in Michigan then quakes in Ca. Hope everyones doing well. Had a small bummer with this grow. Seems every seed I got from a Ca. Company that I bought turned into a hermie. They we're suppose to be a cross between Big Bud/ White Widow and for the 3rd time they hermed in the last 2 weeks of budding. I just threw out the last of the seeds they sent me. Now no problem. At least they didn't get to the first 7 that I harvested two weeks ago and the ones I seeded on purpose with the Lemon Ice out in the shed did fantastic. Lots of seeds that I wanted, can't wait to try them in Dec. Hope we have a easy winter here in Michigan can't go to Florida this year, got a kid in school now that the Grand kid came to live with us.
Hey them Pictures are great Spike69. Two tops are always better then one. Wish I could try hydro but got enough to do with soil right now.:circle-of-love:

I used to get woken up by something falling on my head in Santa Barbara but
I think that a big 1 is due.Mishap I always get nirvana seeds never 1 problem.
pic. of a s.cheese not dry or cured
HPIM3064_.jpg

Replanted all that needed today like 7 or 8 plants.With all the plants and cuttings that have rooted I have too much going on,I could have 15 1 ft.
plants but can only flower 3 at the most,unless I just let them flower with
just getting mh.Or maybe flower more but rotate them in and out of the
different lights.Then do like 6 plants rotate 2 at a time.2 will get mh while
the 4 get hps and cfl and then rotate etc.
I know,,,,,, I have 8 cfls 2700 - 42 and 68 watts
I will use 3 with the mh and then still rotate so at least they are getting
some of the flowering light all the time.I have to get rid of some of these
plants,I thought outdoor guy was gonna take some more 3 weeks ago but
he didn't.I may end up with 4 widow stix.

Flowering the "extras" under the MH (along with the ones that you are flowering under your normal flowering light setup) will be better than not doing so. It will yield less than a HPS of the same wattage, but not a great deal less and (obviously) more than if you did not use it.

Most people are familiar with MH conversion bulbs for HPS ballasts, but there are also a few HPS conversion bulbs for MH ballasts. I used a 400-watt (actually, it was a 360-watt or so as it consumed ~40 watts) one several years ago after not being entirely satisfied with a pure MH grow and the results were favorable, falling somewhere between a regular MH and regular HPS in terms of yield. The bulb wasn't cheap, but I didn't really search all that hard.

I assume that when you move you will have first traveled to your destination and picked out a house to lease or purchase. And that when you make the actual move, the only plants you take - if you take any at all, of course - will either be small rooted clones or even bare cuttings safely tucked into a cooler of some kind.

If that is to be the case, you might was well flower and harvest everything that you can beforehand. Unless, that is, you intend to gift the plants to someone before you go.

Yaa T.S. I will put some under the mh and I won't be bringing any plants with me when I move.I will have some seeds,I always have some on hand like now
b.gum and widow.That would be nice to have a bulb as you speak of.
Thank-You for your help T.S.:Namaste:

Just dropping by to say hey how did you get that bud all rolled up or did it do that on its own hope in for grandchildren soon cant wait to take em huntin an fishen and just haven fun with them you can spoil em then send em home hope all is well with you and yours :Namaste :)

Yaa Papa I use a little foil and fashion the bigger 1s.I had a grand day with the grandchild Kinzie and her friend Brianna,but shit they wore me out and I got sunburn on my face and my nose is starting to have bubbles on it.
But that is as much fun as a grandpa can have,just being with your kids and grand kids.Spending the day with Ole and Lina running around,they loved
playing with a baby cow who was licking their faces for 5 min.salt I guess.
Anyway I'm going to mellow now.:Namaste:Hope all is well with you Papa.

Heres a picture of the Blue Mystic,I DID NOT grow it.In three weeks I'm
starting 2 of them.Did alot of study and am excited to grow these.Got 8
seeds so I should be able to grow at least 1 or 2 good ones.lol
blue-mistic_.jpg

:Namaste:

Spike - Those Blue Mystics look great to me, too. Definitely on my list for a future seed investment...

Congrats on the great day at the fair, btw! Those should be great memories for you both. :)

Yes XL they are already great memories and her Mom called and told me how
much Kenzie enjoyed the day. You know it really don't matter what you do they just
want your attn.-undivided and they will open up their heart and mind to you
and visa versa,Life at its best-really its love.:Namaste:

My Cousin needed money and sold me a nice toshiba labtop and I have
been meaning to look into them as the move coming at least I will be on the net where ever I am.And a way to find shit ya know.I don't think I am going
to go out ahead and get a place,which would be nice.I will have some money
so thats going to have to do.;)

that blue mystic does look real nice man, i just ordered some master kush and aurora indica so I'll be throwing those up pretty soon. Just threw another 2 widows in the dirt, and the usual wonder woman and SLH are still going strong.

Haven't had much time to visit the site lately, so I'm swingin by when I can

Back
Top Bottom