Spart's Cream Caramel - Mars II 400W - BioBizz Loving Run

Best Number of plants 60cm x 60m (2'x2')

Votes: 16 37.2%

Votes: 13 30.2%

Votes: 5 11.6%

Votes: 7 16.3%

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
@dirt mcgert
Thanks man and congrat on the MOTM nomination :passitleft:

@nick
I think the mars 1200w lights are only for the POTM contest unless you're buying one. When I got my 400w the box was just a cardboard box no noticeable stickers/ big mars logos and only said the model number of the product on a small sticker with the bar code for the shipping.

U can win the 1200w mars 2 light if u win bud of the month or plant of the month;)
Weird it doesn't mention the light on the prize list:
Contest Page said:
420 Magazine's Nug of the Month - July 2016
Sierra Natural Science Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
SNS Perfect Mix™ Grow Formula
SNS Perfect Mix™ Micro Nutrient Formula
SNS Perfect Mix™ Bloom Formula
SNS-217™ Natural Spider Mite Control
(32 Ounce Spray Bottle With Unique Any Direction Sprayer - Ready To Use)
SNS-244™ Natural Fungicide for Powder Mold
(32 Ounce Spray Bottle With Unique Any Direction Sprayer - Ready To Use)
SNS-203™ Natural Pesticide Soil Drench for Fungus Gnats, Root Aphids, Thrips, Shore Flies & White Flies
(16 Oz Pint - Makes 3-8 Gallons)
SNS-209™ Natural Pesticide Systemic Insect Control
(16 Oz Pint - Makes 60 Gallons)
SNS-604A™ Natural Fertilizer Vegetation Organic Growth Supplement
(16 Oz Pint - Makes 64 Gallons)
SNS-604B™ Natural Fertilizer Flowering Organic Growth Supplement
(16 Oz Pint - Makes 64 Gallons)
Get Free Samples or contact sales@sierranaturalscience.com for Sponsored Grow Journals
MagicalButter Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
MagicalButter - Cannabutter Making Device
420Packaging and Smoke Cones Contribute The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
420Packaging - Medicine Bottles
Smoke Cones - King Size Cones
Smoke Cones - J-Tubes
Space Case Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
1 2 Piece Magnetic Medium Space Case Grinder
Crop King Seeds Contributes The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
$100 gift certificate and prize package including a magnet, lighter, papers, jar & stickers
Gorilla Seeds Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners
$50 Gift Certificate from Gorilla Seeds
Vapor Warehouse Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
VB11 Pen Vape

@Am4zin
Yeah I'm pretty sure I had that exact same talk with Tina when I entered the NOTM contest. By the way your flux is looking awesome man.

**SIDE NOTE**

If anyone is viewing my journal and is interested in the 400w light I recommend going and checking out Mr. Am4zings and nicks current grows and past ones they've been killing it with this 400w a lot longer then I have.

@dirt mcgert
Thanks man and congrat on the MOTM nomination :passitleft:

@nick
I think the mars 1200w lights are only for the POTM contest unless you're buying one. When I got my 400w the box was just a cardboard box no noticeable stickers/ big mars logos and only said the model number of the product on a small sticker with the bar code for the shipping.
maybe it depends on which warehouse they ship it from idk but I really like the 400 watt LED I got from Mars. They are quality lights at a good price, and they grow nice buds thats for sure. Perfect for my 30"x30" space.

Personnally, I would try to add 10 €-$ for a slightly oversized capacity (the maxcarbon filter 125-200 for 250m3 - + it is the same diameter as a 185 (125mm winflex?).

The reason is mainly that you will - at least - change the smaller filter quicker than the bigger one, may be 4 month instead of 6 (for example), so at the end you buy a new one faster. So if you can , oversize it a little bit and keep it a bit longer (7 month instead of 6?)

Also, with a filter of the right size, the capacity is reduced by 25%, that would give 138 m3/h of air in the box.

I do not know what happens with a smaller filter, but it should either be the same 138m3/h, or less (120 m3/h may be, ie 160 - 25%).

Is the intractor 125mm and the filter 100/200mm ? if you reduce the input of the fan (125 to 100mm) (or make a longer pipe between intractor and filter) this will reduce the inflow too, and so it will be ok to have a 185 fan with a 160 filter, because there is stuff in between that reduce the airflow. You loose the advantage of the compact size but it would work.

NB: do you want to filter air input or output?

Well my current one is the winflex tt100 (145m3/187m3/h and 100mm) and a Hy-filter (100 to 250m3/h and 125mm). Basically I have the carbon filter tied up to the top bars of the tent and then the fan sitting on top of the tent connected to the carbon filter using just a basic 125mm to 100mm flange. I was only curious about the 160m3/h due to price of it being a extra few $ less.

I woke up yesterday and my house stunk of plants they are asking to be in flower I think.
Tonight will be the first day of flower. The plants are 4 weeks old today from reaching for the light. I was gonna go to Thursday til flower but no point in waiting. So they will all be getting pictures and a complete photo update tonight when lights go on.

:morenutes:

:circle-of-love:We need make package according to what the custom clearance needed,actually we write LED light,it's not a big problem.We didn't wirte LED grow light,that will be trouble for both our company and our customers.I'm sorry for that.
So which kind of things you guys do not like to show up at the box? :Namaste:
maybe it depends on which warehouse they ship it from idk but I really like the 400 watt LED I got from Mars. They are quality lights at a good price, and they grow nice buds thats for sure. Perfect for my 30"x30" space.

That is where the problem lies if they don't have basic information (ie. model number) then it would raise even more curiosity from customs/shipping companies. Maybe at request offering extra sneaky shipping would be an option, not sure how you'd ship a light sneaky maybe say it's a aquarium led for live plants or something and put a little picture of a water plants or something. Personally I think the packaging was pretty well put together I can take a few pictures of the box if ya want to compare and see if the different warehouses ship using different labels.

Thanks for clearing that up sara, must be a customs thing. I know you guys do your best to ensure stealth and I can personally vouch for the quality of your lights. This specific light was shipped to Austrailia and i have no clue what the customs requirements are over there. :passitleft:

The only problem I have with the mar hydro light so far is the stupid wires that came with. I'm gonna have to buy an extra set of yoyos tomorrow and hang it with 2 sets directly to the light. With the wires I am losing about 20cm of space, which I a going to need shortly. I'm also thinking about buying another bar for the top of my tent.

So I went out and about and forgot to switch the timer for flower so I'll just wait til tomorrow or the next day. In any case I'll do my pictures for the last little veg time now.

Upper view of the tent
2012-08-02-330.jpg

2012-08-02-329.jpg

Still My Favorite
2012-08-02-333.jpg

2012-08-02-334.jpg

The topped wonder
2012-08-02-337.jpg

2012-08-02-338.jpg

LST 1
2012-08-02-335.jpg

2012-08-02-336.jpg

LST 2
2012-08-02-340.jpg

2012-08-02-339.jpg

As always any questions or comments please don't hesitate to ask.
:Namaste::high-five:

Thanks dirty brother man :)

I did some measuring and right now the plants are sitting at 30cm or 12 inches tall. I was worried about stretch but can handle a up triple in size or up to 90cm tall, which since it's an indica is highly unlikely. I'll be going shopping for a set of ratchet hangers, a clip fan, looks like 2 pots for the next run (2 x 18L), maybe a bottle of grow.
Anyways the timer is set and they are going into flower today so why not 2 more canopy pictures :p

2012-08-02-332.jpg

2012-08-02-331.jpg

Hi.
Not sure if your already doing it but if you connect your wire from the opposite eyelet and the thread it through the eyelet that you want to support from. Then you'll gain a fair amount of space..
Hope this helps. :0)

Sent from my LG-D855 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom