Spart's Cream Caramel - Mars II 400W - BioBizz Loving Run

Best Number of plants 60cm x 60m (2'x2')

Votes: 16 37.2%

Votes: 13 30.2%

Votes: 5 11.6%

Votes: 7 16.3%

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
So since two of the plants were so much smaller than the other two they got low stressed trained a bit to open up the other bud sites and pretty much just make them the same size as the others to be honest I think the one's main cola is kinda messed up almost looks like it was chemically topped I might top it after all and just hope the others make up for this mistake...

So I was just checking out my little ones and the one's top node looked as it was now hindering growth due to the crazy spray stuff next time leaf coat. So I went ahead and topped the smallest one and trimmed off the second top node on another and low stressed the other two a bit more. Hopefully they will all even out in heights. I've got a week and 2 days til flower hopefully they all recover by then I don't want to extend veg anymore if I do I'll need to get 11l pots but I'm gonna have a hell if time with stretch if I do that. Picture will still be coming Thursday. This soap really crushed my spirits on this one.

So some stuff came up and I have to do the pictures today. My whole 500ml each one day and 250ml each the next watering scheme seems to be working like a charm. I even have a few roots poking out the bottoms of the pots. :) Today the plants are looking a lot better and are reaching back up to the light. Now this strain isn't normally a higher yielding strain but we'll see how they take off during flowering. New feeding schedule after pictures.
First the light
2016-07-13-289.jpg

View of plants when tent opened
2016-07-13-273.jpg

First my favorite plant:
Her structure is amazing and the stalk is really thick if I had 4 of her I would go to 11L for sure
2016-07-13-277.jpg

her top is kinda showing battle scared from the soap
2016-07-13-285.jpg

The girl I went ahead and topped
2016-07-13-281.jpg

2016-07-13-280.jpg

And a few more pics
2016-07-13-274.jpg

2016-07-13-271.jpg

2016-07-13-284.jpg

Starting tomorrow they will be getting there new feed so will be getting:
4ml/l Root Juice
4ml/l Grow
2.5ml/l Bio Heaven
2ml/l Alg-a-mic
1ml/l Acti-vera

So there you have it in a week time they will be switching into flower and will start getting top max along with slowly introducing the bloom nutrients as I tapper off the grow. Hope everyone is having a smooth week and like always any questions comments or concerns please feel free to let me know.
:Namaste::high-five:

Looking great in there spart,your topped girl should be fine within a week and really start to bush out.
Thanks for the re assurance man!! Really since my fuck up I'm gonna drop my end dry goal to 100 grams and anything more I'll count as a blessing from Shiva herself :) Still haven't decided on strain for next run or even if I want to run 6-9 autos or one big one. I like the idea of saving a few $ on seeds but I like a variety of smoke as well.

Thanks for the re assurance man!! Really since my fuck up I'm gonna drop my end dry goal to 100 grams and anything more I'll count as a blessing from Shiva herself :) Still haven't decided on strain for next run or even if I want to run 6-9 autos or one big one. I like the idea of saving a few $ on seeds but I like a variety of smoke as well.

Veg is the time for stuff ups and you still have time to recover before flipping so don't stress it to hard.Im sure you will nail flower time:)

Well I woke up this morning and all plants were bone dry and a little droopy so for now on it's 500ml/day of feed/water. My plans got cancelled so here are some good morning pictures of all 4 this time.
The little topped
She has exploded with under growth I think in the next week all bud sites will be above the fan leaves when I look at her now my hope goes sky rocketing
2012-07-29-290.jpg

Still my favorite not sure why
2012-07-29-295.jpg

2012-07-29-294.jpg

And here's the two low stressed trained ones

2012-07-29-293.jpg

2012-07-29-292.jpg

Thanks Beast. Yeah I'm hoping she gets a bit bigger in the next week either way they're going into flowering next Wednesday not sure if i want to flower during the day or at night temps really aren't an issue either way. Oh if anyone is interested I do a tradition watering the night before the switch to the new feeding schedule which is where i give one 250ml of the old amounts of nutes and the another 250ml with the new amounts.

So I've decided to do a defoliation this afternoon when the lights come on but I'm gonna leave the one alone that isn't trained or topped. I post a couple before and after pics I already did one of them before lights went out but no pics on the one.

Stay safe out there people :Namaste:

Looking great in there spart,your topped girl looks awsome:thumb:
Thanks man. Everyday she's getting bigger and bigger.
She's gonna lose some of her fan leaves when lights come on just a few on the lower levels and maybe 1 or 2 on top might not even take off the full leaves and just take a few blades off to let more light threw to the lower bud sites. I figure losing a few blades is less stressful than the whole leaf. Ya never know she might yield the highest :goof::morenutes:

Beautiful healthy girls you got there spart. Keep up the good work :passitleft:

Thanks man and congrats on Nug of the month.
How was the shipping on all the stuff sneaky sneak or completely obvious what it was??

And I've decided not to up the pot size. I think it's gonna get pretty crowded in there anyways in a few weeks :morenutes::morenutes:

Hope everyone's weekends are kicking off to a good start.
:Namaste:

Thanks man, shipping was nice and stealthy on everything so far. Still waiting on the Sierra natural stuff and the butter maker though. I did hear that Mars is still shipping lights that say LED 1200 watts on the box. This is a huge deal for me because security in numero uno. I and others have brought this up with mars on their thread many times and they have promised that they are 100% stealth now. But as a recent potm winner found out a couple days ago mars is not 100% stealth. :thumb: This crap kinda pisses me off a bit :cheesygrinsmiley: I need to do some Saturday morning wake and bake :roorrip: later bud

Back
Top Bottom