Hey guys, I screwed my back up yesterday morning and haven't done much out there since.
I managed to get them watered yesterday, and the rain and clouds saved me from having to go out there today. I'm feeling like tomorrow should be better though.
Until then, here are a couple pics through the window.
20220912_190234.jpg

20220912_190251.jpg

Sorry about the screen.

Thanks Auto!

:laugh:
:rofl:

Thanks Krissi!
Hopefully they'll be chopped and in jars by then!
Oh no.🥺
You poor Duck.:Namaste:
Do you have a brace or anything?
I've a bad back, I'm so careful.
One wrong move and your on your back for a week.
Do you use a chiropractor?
Hope you feel better soon my friend.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Hey Mel!
What a beautiful garden you've got going on!
So you tested your weed? Can I ask how much it cost and turnaround time? It would be fun to know.

I hope your back is feeling better soon.

Hope your back gets better soon Mel! They still look great from the window!
Thanks Krissi!
It's a lot better today, I'll just have to be careful not to overdo it today.
Double dose of gummies last night really helped.
Is that view you have every morning while taking your coffee? Mel

:dreamy: :dreamy: :dreamy:

Colas look amazing from that POV.

Hope the back gets better soon

:peace:
Thanks D!
Yeah, I have a coffee in my hand right now looking at them!
Oh no.🥺
You poor Duck.:Namaste:
Do you have a brace or anything?
I've a bad back, I'm so careful.
One wrong move and your on your back for a week.
Do you use a chiropractor?
Hope you feel better soon my friend.
Take care.

Stay safe
Thanks for the concern Bill.
Stayed off my feet yesterday, and gummies last night, so I'm feeling a lot better today, just have to make sure I don't push it too hard today.
Feel better Mel!
Thanks Stone!
Hope your backs ok mate :thumb: sending all the healing power over to you my friend :circle-of-love:
Thanks G!
Hey Mel!
What a beautiful garden you've got going on!
So you tested your weed? Can I ask how much it cost and turnaround time? It would be fun to know.

I hope your back is feeling better soon.
Thanks Rexer!
And thanks for checking ou my journal!
The test I went for cost $60 plus tax, and it was a full cannabinoid panel. A simple potency test is $30 for just THC and CBD. The sample got to them quickly according to the tracking number, and after it appeared in their system it took 2 days to for results.
I can't vouch for their usual turnaround time though. I should be able to give a more accurate time for that after this year's harvest.

Thanks Rexer!
im just sorry i haven't been over here before.
I love that your rocking Romulan, it's been a "want to try" of mine for sometime now (I have a cross with Romulan I'm growing right now).
The test I went for cost $60 plus tax, and it was a full cannabinoid panel. A simple potency test is $30 for just THC and CBD. The sample got to them quickly according to the tracking number, and after it appeared in their system it took 2 days to for results.
I can't vouch for their usual turnaround time though. I should be able to give a more accurate time for that after this year's harvest.
Now that is truly awesome. Thank you, I may reach out to you come harvest time (in a PM) for the place you used.

I've never tested any of mine, so I'm beyond curious.

Thanks Krissi!
It's a lot better today, I'll just have to be careful not to overdo it today.
Double dose of gummies last night really helped.

Thanks D!
Yeah, I have a coffee in my hand right now looking at them!

Thanks for the concern Bill.
Stayed off my feet yesterday, and gummies last night, so I'm feeling a lot better today, just have to make sure I don't push it too hard today.

Thanks Stone!

Thanks G!

Thanks Rexer!
Easy Amigo, we need you fit and healthy to take care of that great jungle in your backyard.
Anyone who can pitch in for a bit till your 100 % ?
I understand when it's a job to be done and your the only one who can do it.
It's what we do sometimes.
Be healthy my friend. :high-five:

Stay safe

That side by side trio looks like sentries standing guard. They're awesome Mel!

Hope your back gets better quickly. My back feels fine but I think I'll follow your lead and take a few gummies as a preemptive measure! :)

Hope your back gets better soon Mel! They still look great from the window!
I know how you feel Mel. I forgot I recently had watered my Hempy pot and not only hurt my back but also got a hernia.

That was a long couple days.
Short story internet was out, long story here.
I'll post an update this evening but for now, my back is 99.9% better, and both Ebony and Jacinda have pistils changing colour.
Have a great day!

I didn't get any good macro shots of the buds today, and I may not be able to get many going forward given this is an outdoor grow and wind exists, lol.
Other than that things are moving forward well. Girls are now getting up to 1.5g/L of MC, and are at the max bloom strength of @Remo Nutrients so everything is at the max strength I'm going to give them.
Space Grow 16 September 2022.jpg

Lucille Skywalker - day 158
Skywalker OG
Space Grow 16 September 2022 Lucille bud.jpg

Jacinda the Ripper - day 156
Jack the Ripper
Space Grow 16 September 2022 Jacinda.jpg

Space Grow 16 September 2022 Jacinda bud.jpg

Commander Donatra - day 145
Romulan
Space Grow 16 September 2022 Donatra.jpg

Space Grow 16 September 2022 Donatra bud.jpg

Ebony - day 135
Black Amnesia Haze
Space Grow 16 September 2022 Ebony.jpg

Space Grow 16 September 2022 Ebony bud.jpg

Space Grow 16 September 2022 Ebony unusual.jpg

Space Grow 16 September 2022 Ebony unusual 1.jpg

Just here to through some love at your girls and some easy on the back vibes too :green_heart: :Namaste: :green_heart:
Thanks man, I appreciate it!
im just sorry i haven't been over here before.
I love that your rocking Romulan, it's been a "want to try" of mine for sometime now (I have a cross with Romulan I'm growing right now).

Now that is truly awesome. Thank you, I may reach out to you come harvest time (in a PM) for the place you used.

I've never tested any of mine, so I'm beyond curious.
Glad you're here, and I have to apologize for not checking out your journal!
I heard from a friend who has similar reactions to strains as I do that it would be a good one to grow, and @Herbies Seeds had it in stock, so I jumped on it.
I started looking for a lab that was willing to process samples from craft growers and individual growers a while back in an effort to dose my edibles more reliably. Turns out Health Canada has a list of authorized labs on their website!
Easy Amigo, we need you fit and healthy to take care of that great jungle in your backyard.
Anyone who can pitch in for a bit till your 100 % ?
I understand when it's a job to be done and your the only one who can do it.
It's what we do sometimes.
Be healthy my friend. :high-five:

Stay safe
Thanks Bill, and they really didn't need me for a couple of days!
I'm pretty much better now, just enough to let me know I shouldn't push it for a little while.
Glad to be able to get out there again, especially with those crisp mornings we've been having!
That side by side trio looks like sentries standing guard. They're awesome Mel!

Hope your back gets better quickly. My back feels fine but I think I'll follow your lead and take a few gummies as a preemptive measure! :)
Thanks GDB!
I'm about to have a "preemptive measure" myself now!
Hey Mel, sorry about the back!
Thanks Carmen! It's pretty much better now!
I know how you feel Mel. I forgot I recently had watered my Hempy pot and not only hurt my back but also got a hernia.
That moment you realize what you went to lift is a lot heavier than you expected always sucks!
Hope you're feeling better!
Glad you're on the mend! The plants haven't missed you yet from the looks of them. :)
Like they didn't even notice I was gone!
Morning MH,
The ladies back a page are stunners.
Hope the back is feeling even better today. I know all too well the difficulties of a bad back and just getting your socks on for a few days.
Thanks SCD!
I'm just glad it's summer, and I can get away with going barefoot out there!
Coming back to the party late. Sorry for my absence bro. Just wanted to congrats you on Member of the month.
Well deserved my friend. Hope you are doing well.
Cheers
Thanks GG!
Happy to see you!

Back
Top Bottom