Found a way to post pics from my tablet instead of futzing around with my computer, I'll just have to keep an eye on the memory.
Loosened up the wires holding Lucille and Donatra's side branches to the dowels, even with the rubber it can cause some issues as the branches get thicker.
Space Grow 13 June 2022.jpg

Lucille Skywalker
Space Grow 13 June 2022 Lucille .jpg

Space Grow 13 June 2022 Lucille 1.jpg

Jacinda the Ripper
Space Grow 13 June 2022 Jacinda.jpg

Space Grow 13 June 2022 Jacinda 1.jpg

Commander Donatra
Space Grow 13 June 2022 Donatra.jpg

Space Grow 13 June 2022 Donatra 1.jpg

Ebony
Space Grow 13 June 2022 Ebony.jpg

Space Grow 13 June 2022 Ebony 1.jpg

Lol, that's karma for ya

Lovely girls :goodjob:

awesome light on the photos.
Thanks D!
They just keep getting more beautiful Mel.
Thanks Carmen!
Absolutely gorgeous Mel.... Man your gonna have a fun time trimming those big ol beauties in the future... Excellent work
Thanks HH!
I'll definitely be breaking out the bowl trimmer for this one, lol!
Even with all the buds I lost to mould last year I almost lost my mind trimming by hand!
MEL,

FAMILY SHIT IS THE WORST!
YOUR PLANTS ARE FIRE

LOVE,
KRISSI
Thanks Krissi!
It's a bit better now, blowup a couple days ago really cleared the air.
I just had to keep my temper, even though others felt free to lose their shit.

Thanks HH!
I'll definitely be breaking out the bowl trimmer for this one, lol!
Even with all the buds I lost to mould last year I almost lost my mind trimming by hand!
Hahaha I didn't trim all mine at once... Everyday while drying I went in a trimmed a bit here and a bit there.... Not sure but I think it helped dry her out a bit faster removing leaves as she dried.

Found a way to post pics from my tablet instead of futzing around with my computer, I'll just have to keep an eye on the memory.
Loosened up the wires holding Lucille and Donatra's side branches to the dowels, even with the rubber it can cause some issues as the branches get thicker.

Lucille Skywalker

Jacinda the Ripper

Commander Donatra

Ebony

Lol, that's karma for ya

Good riddance family issues cool off, open way to some great looking plants.

Steady flow Mel, keep on the good vibes with your ladies and they will thank you in a few months.

:passitleft:

Lucille Skywalker

Jacinda the Ripper

Commander Donatra

Ebony

Lol, that's karma for ya
Good morning my friend. :ciao:
Garden is beautiful, excellent work so far. :welldone:
Hope everything is going well this morning.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Really starting to get the summer temps and humidity here. I'm really happy so far with the weather though.
Space Grow 14 June 2022.jpg

Lucille Skywalker
Space Grow 14 June 2022 Lucille.jpg

Space Grow 14 June 2022 Lucille 1.jpg

Jacinda the Ripper
Space Grow 14 June 2022 Jacinda.jpg

Space Grow 14 June 2022 Jacinda 1.jpg

Commander Donatra
Space Grow 14 June 2022 Donatra.jpg

Space Grow 14 June 2022 Donatra 1.jpg

Ebony
Space Grow 14 June 2022 Ebony.jpg

Space Grow 14 June 2022 Ebony 1.jpg

Looking good Mel I know on the phone is a bit wonky for me sometimes have a lot of trouble managing quotes etc you’ll get there my man
Thanks!
I think I'll go back to using my computer for now, lol. Just a lot easier.
Hahaha I didn't trim all mine at once... Everyday while drying I went in a trimmed a bit here and a bit there.... Not sure but I think it helped dry her out a bit faster removing leaves as she dried.
I did that for the first couple years, but even that didn't really help much. I got the bowl trimmer at the end of last year's trim session and it did a couple of hours work in a few minutes. I'm not after bag appeal, and anything that gets knocked off the buds ends up in the hash bags, so it's perfect for me.
Like the Mister Men book, neat and tidy, tidy and neat!
I remember those! Mr. Tickle scared the hell out of me!
Good riddance family issues cool off, open way to some great looking plants.

Steady flow Mel, keep on the good vibes with your ladies and they will thank you in a few months.

:passitleft:
Thanks!
Going out there under the umbrella and cooling off with them is really helping.
She's great, but I'm still partial to Donatra.
Good morning my friend. :ciao:
Garden is beautiful, excellent work so far. :welldone:
Hope everything is going well this morning.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill
Thanks Bill!
Everything is fairly good here, I hope things start looking up for you!

Thanks for stopping by everyone, I really appreciate it!
Have a great day!

Fed them today. They really seemed to need it, no runoff at all. I'll be upping the amount of water I give them again.
Something has been munching on a few leaves here and there. I'm not sure what it is yet, but I'm going to have to be careful treating it. There are currently some predatory mites eating the occasional red spider mites that have been showing up.
I've only seen two so far, no webs, and no spider mite damage, and I saw the predatory mites take care of one of them.
Space Grow 15 June 2022.jpg

Lucille Skywalker - for anyone wondering, that wooden box in the corner is an earwig trap. I've only caught a few immature ones, so this isn't like last year when I nearly lost a plant to them.
Space Grow 15 June 2022 Lucille.jpg

Space Grow 15 June 2022 Lucille 1.jpg

Jacinda the Ripper
Space Grow 15 June 2022 Jacinda.jpg

Space Grow 15 June 2022 Jacinda 1.jpg

Commander Donatra
Space Grow 15 June 2022 Donatra.jpg

Space Grow 15 June 2022 Donatra 1.jpg

Ebony
Space Grow 15 June 2022 Ebony.jpg

Space Grow 15 June 2022 Ebony 1.jpg

Now I got a thing for Jacinda :circle-of-love:
They're all making me happy right now!
Yes sir @Melville Hobbes weather is great girls are growing then soon we will both be in trimming hell hahaha
I still think the bowl trimmer is going to save me some time in trim jail!
LOLOL! Whatever you do, don't click here!
Lol, I did!
It's been a few decades since I was scared of him, but you've got to admit, that's one creepy dude!

Thanks for looking in!
Have a great day!

Steady flow Mel, looking solid on all phenos. :thumb:

Is there a little preflower stretch on Jacinda? Are you having any signs at all of preflowering? just curious because I been getting some pistils and its not time yet...

Super healthy phenos.
:peace:
Not yet. I'm not expecting any of them to stretch until about half way through next month. She's just got more sativa in her than the others. Early on she was growing taller faster than the rest, with a more open structure. She still has longer internodes than Donatra and Lucille, and is responding to training faster.

It's a trimmer sold by @VIVOSUN
Some people won't use them, but I tested one out on the last bit of my last outdoor harvest and it did a fair job of it. It does take off a little more than a hand trim does, but it collects it all in the bowl, and the trim collected there makes excellent ice-water hash.
I'm completely alone for trimming 4 outdoor plants, so a job that would otherwise take several days and a psychotic break takes a couple of hours.
I also don't need to pay as much attention to what I'm doing, so I can watch TV while trimming without losing fingers.
IMG_2022-06-15-14-28-49-285.jpg

It's 48cm across (19 inches) so a good amount of bud fits in there.

Back
Top Bottom