Sorenna's - 2015 - THC Bomb Auto & Strawberry Blue - Soil - LED

re: Sorenna's - 2015 - THC Bomb Auto & Strawberry Blue - Soil - LED

Right on!
Sorenna, I think your gradual flip is a cool idea. It'll be fun to see how the plants react. Antic's idea about staying at 18/6 w/ auto & then flip is pretty cool too, if you have the room. Speaking of which...

Antics, you've been something like a super-hero around here! Not only do you clearly know your stuff, but your teaching/guidance style are awesome. I wish I had teachers like you throughout school.

So much going on, I'm champing at the bit!

Thanks. I always intended to flip them on a phasing schedule like that. I just wasnt sure how exactly I was gonna do it, how long it would take. I didnt want it to take forever, its hard enough choosing when to flip without that to factor in. Im glad I had time to wrap my brain around it. I can see it now and it makes sense to me.

I agree, Antics has been quite the teacher. Im learning lots. I learn from others, too. Nutty Professor, UltraDan, Ranger, Radogast, and others too.

Yall are all my hero's. I like that yall come and read my journal and some of you comment and some of you help and some of you just read and like some of the posts. Thank you to all of you. :blushsmile: I think yall are collectively funny and smart, with ingenuity and love weaved in.

:peace:

PS. Im excited about the final weeks of this grow, too, Ranger. :)

Right on!
Sorenna, I think your gradual flip is a cool idea. It'll be fun to see how the plants react. Antic's idea about staying at 18/6 w/ auto & then flip is pretty cool too, if you have the room. Speaking of which...

Antics, you've been something like a super-hero around here! Not only do you clearly know your stuff, but your teaching/guidance style are awesome. I wish I had teachers like you throughout school.

So much going on, I'm champing at the bit!

You just let yourself be tempted Ranger. Give the same technique another go, refine it with a different strain. Some girl that wants to be wild so you have to figure out how to let her do that and still maintain some control. Kind of like life. I'd like to see more tendency to let the girls express themselves with loving guidance (always the preferred method and the only acceptable definition for "discipline" in my home) instead of the hard hand I often see.

You'd be good at that Ranger. You have that respect thing down and you're not easily intimidated.

I figured that plant was about to explode and I see that it has :laugh: I think it's going to get a lot bigger haha They are doing really well!

:goodjob::thumb:

Hi Nobodyuknow! :blushsmile: :byebye:

Yes, I said she was getting ready to impress me, I believe it. Thank you!

Im always glad when you pop in.

Shes already been vegging for almost 8 weeks. I dont want her to get huge. I saw the Strawberry Blue that you harvested and I thought at the time I couldnt imagine mine that size, but just two or three weeks later I *can* imagine her that big now. I need her to stay somewhat small. I only have a foot of room left to lift the light, maybe more but it would take some reworking of the light to do that. Its just for me. Hubby doesnt indulge and as mean as it might seem, I dont intend to share with my friends, lest they find out where I got it and I dont want that at all. It only works while its my very closely kept secret. I also intend to start the next grow as soon as Louise finishes, thats not a considering factor though.

When I started this grow, I expected indica and now Im getting both. It just doesnt get any better than that. Some mistakes were just meant to happen. :)

If you only have a foot of room to raise the light, you need to LST/supercrop/Flux. 18" of flowering growth is common, I have 13" and 14" in first 17 days of 12/12 light. Training is no longer optional, but mandatory.

I see your LST - - I would just delete this post - but I will edit it in support of your excellent restraint

Thanks, Radogast. Shes quite a lot shorter now. I expect her to get fluffy now. :blushsmile:

Shes already been vegging for almost 8 weeks. I dont want her to get huge. I saw the Strawberry Blue that you harvested and I thought at the time I couldnt imagine mine that size, but just two or three weeks later I *can* imagine her that big now. I need her to stay somewhat small. I only have a foot of room left to lift the light, maybe more but it would take some reworking of the light to do that. Its just for me. Hubby doesnt indulge and as mean as it might seem, I dont intend to share with my friends, lest they find out where I got it and I dont want that at all. It only works while its my very closely kept secret. I also intend to start the next grow as soon as Louise finishes, thats not a considering factor though.

When I started this grow, I expected indica and now Im getting both. It just doesnt get any better than that. Some mistakes were just meant to happen. :)

Totally understandable then. Carry on!

And I agree with not sharing, unfortunately. Most people then start to rely on you as their sole supplier, they tell a few friends, etc... And of course the old saying, "loose lips sink ships".

It's a shame your hubby doesn't partake. I'm sure he'll come around with time :thumb:
Until then, enjoy the hobby, and enjoy it all yourself :rollit:

The new LST looks great on SB. In just a day or two, you'll see the tops of the LST'd branches turn upwards to the light.

Totally understandable then. Carry on!

And I agree with not sharing, unfortunately. Most people then start to rely on you as their sole supplier, they tell a few friends, etc... And of course the old saying, "loose lips sink ships".

It's a shame your hubby doesn't partake. I'm sure he'll come around with time :thumb:
Until then, enjoy the hobby, and enjoy it all yourself :rollit:

The new LST looks great on SB. In just a day or two, you'll see the tops of the LST'd branches turn upwards to the light.

Yeah it is pretty much a bummer that he doesnt smoke. Hes tried a few times and most of the time it just makes him sick. Im hoping if he gets higher quality (mine :)) hell tolerate it a hit or two. If he can, Im gonna do him up some Auto Blueberry. Ill even bake him some brownies to try it that way. :blushsmile:

Her branches are already turning up to the light. It wont be long at all before Im moving those ties and pulling her down and working the others.

Its great how she throws a fit and then she will grow like she is royalty for a while. lol

Yeah it is pretty much a bummer that he doesnt smoke. Hes tried a few times and most of the time it just makes him sick. Im hoping if he gets higher quality (mine :)) hell tolerate it a hit or two. If he can, Im gonna do him up some Auto Blueberry. Ill even bake him some brownies to try it that way. :blushsmile:

Her branches are already turning up to the light. It wont be long at all before Im moving those ties and pulling her down and working the others.

Its great how she throws a fit and then she will grow like she is royalty for a while. lol
He sounds like me, I've had a few times were I needed a towel on the back of my neck and some air in my face. He is not drinking alcohol first is he? That's a cardinal rule Smokey Drinky okay, Drinky Smokey no way. :)

No, hes not a drinker. lol

Sometimes he can tolerate it, but most of the time he cant. I dont know.

I have to be in a comfortable situation, no worries on my mind, nothing to stress over, nobody comes over, no talking about anything real in life...only Laughing is allowed :) or I easily go in a downward spiral of paranoia that ends with a physical nausea and cold sweats for a good 30 to 45 mins. I Hate it that I am like this but I cannot change it either. I just get to sit and watch the whole world have a damn good time getting stoned...which is very humorous by itself. Edibles are much easier for me but the dose must be very low and I still have the same precautions as above. My Doc says I'm in a 6% of the population that is like this. Maybe you can tell him that so he doesn't feel so alone about it.

Well, maybe everything he has tried has been Indica dominant. I have smoked some stuff that had me couch locked so bad I was spinning hard. Now that you will have Sativa and Indica, he might find something that fits his fancy better. You might also try edibles, as the high will be different and won't hit him all at once.

Thelma and Louise - Day 52

Hi guys. :love:

The ladies in waiting are doing very well today. I didnt do a thing to Thelma, just letting her take the wheel for a while. Louise on the other hand got all kinds of bothered. :) I pulled down her two main arms today. She looks pretty awesome. She kinda reminds me of Pippy Longstocking for some reason. lol

No foods, no water. Just love and pictures and a little bit of LST, thats all for today.

Bomb THC Bomb - Thelma
thelma5294.jpg

thelma5295.jpg

Strawberry Blue - Louise (All tied up) :)
louiselst.jpg

louiselst2.jpg

I wish yall all the best the next night and day can bring you.

Toodles! :blushsmile:

louise is looking much much better well done on saving her twice , she owes you now :)

louise is looking much much better well done on saving her twice , she owes you now :)

Thank you!

She probably knows it was my fault both times. She might poison me one day. She seems a bit spiteful. lol

I have to be in a comfortable situation, no worries on my mind, nothing to stress over, nobody comes over, no talking about anything real in life...only Laughing is allowed :) or I easily go in a downward spiral of paranoia that ends with a physical nausea and cold sweats for a good 30 to 45 mins. I Hate it that I am like this but I cannot change it either. I just get to sit and watch the whole world have a damn good time getting stoned...which is very humorous by itself. Edibles are much easier for me but the dose must be very low and I still have the same precautions as above. My Doc says I'm in a 6% of the population that is like this. Maybe you can tell him that so he doesn't feel so alone about it.

The last time he tried it, he was physically sick not long after we smoked. He was sitting at his desk which is next to a window. The window was open so he kinda half dived out of it, retching while Im standing there stunned. Then kinda in slow, stoned motion, I remember the only way that window stays up is with a block of wood. So then I speeding to the window so I can hold the sill just incase his dislodges the wood. He did. It fell out of the window and smacked my shin and all I could do was stand there and howl because now Im the only thing keeping the window falling hard across the back of poor sick hubby. I got a bruise, too. It was not fun for either of us. Sorta defeats some of the purpose for indulging in the first place.

Well, maybe everything he has tried has been Indica dominant. I have smoked some stuff that had me couch locked so bad I was spinning hard. Now that you will have Sativa and Indica, he might find something that fits his fancy better. You might also try edibles, as the high will be different and won't hit him all at once.

I really only thought of it the other way, mostly because he likes it to make him sleepy and to help with a few assorted pains he has left over from injuries of life and sports. He might not like a sativa. I could be wrong.

I fully intend to give edibles a try. Partly because its on my "grower bucket list" to try brownies and partly to see if he can tolerate it better that way.

Please keep in mind too that some... even though very few.... are actually allergic to an extent... it is an herb and like everything else some folks are just more sensitive to both the good and bad effects and possibly when he got physically ill there was something in the MJ even if it was nutes... If it was "purchased"... who knows.... that's the reason I started growing in the first place was cause the trash I was buying off "Dude"... Lord only knows how nasty it was.....:circle-of-love:

Thats a good point. Im already planning to use the bud washing technique Ive seen, mostly for the gobs of cat hair I know is inevitably in there. I have no clue how though, our cats arent even allowed to look at that tent, much less get in it. lol

Back
Top Bottom