Sorenna's - 2015 - THC Bomb Auto & Strawberry Blue - Soil - LED

re: Sorenna's - 2015 - THC Bomb Auto & Strawberry Blue - Soil - LED

lol...Thelma is currently lounging in the bathtub soaking up her nutrition. I wasnt gonna post any pictures because they look the same as yesterday, but Ill post a couple I took earlier. Itll take a few minutes because I have to choose the photos and resize them.

Thelma and Louise - Day 49

Okie dokie. Here we go. I havent been bugging the girls much, just peeking in at them mostly.

thelmalouise3.jpg

Thelma is doing very well. She got fed this evening. 75% strength. When I picked her up to move her, I was surprised at how light she was. Have to fill her reservoir tomorrow. Her flowers are looking more and more interesting. :)

thelma5271.jpg

thelma5272.jpg

Louise just hasnt been bothered much at all. I turned her a bit and thats it. She did not get fed. Im waiting on that for a while longer. She does not seem to be progressing any further with her nutrient burn, so we are just waiting for her to dry out a bit and then we will be back on track with 1/4 strength nutrients.

louise5271.jpg

louise5272.jpg

I hope yall have a great day, or night!

Toodles!

Trying to wrap my head around the idea that my teeny tiny plants will be big and hungry like yours in just 3-4 weeks.

No, can't do it ... head isn't stretchy enough. Here's to beautiful and bountiful flowers to come!:peace::blunt:

Oh yeah, they will and guess what? Youll barely realize it until you go look at them and you wonder where those monsters came from. lol
Thats how mine affect me, anyway.

I know its weeks off yet, but I. so. want. to. harvest. lol Im practicing my patience already. See? :)

her new growth is spot on , she is growing once again ,:goodjob::bravo::welcome::love:

Thanks, Professor. :) Im kinda thinking she might be out of the woods, but Ive been wrong before. While she is recovering, Im turning my mind to things like the flower flip and whether or not I want to continue to train Louise. Since shes so touchy, I begin to wonder what would happen if I didnt do anything else to her branches at all. Just let her grow. Even at the size she is now, I can see the potential for a big girl gone wild. lol

Oh yeah, they will and guess what? Youll barely realize it until you go look at them and you wonder where those monsters came from. lol

I know its weeks off yet, but I. so. want. to. harvest. lol Im practicing my patience already. See? :)

Always the favorite question when the seeds pop, "So when will you harvest?"
I have two in the flower room and my answer is "August?"

lol..I think I would be in the tent living with them if I had to wait until August.

lol..I think I would be in the tent living with them if I had to wait until August.

:rofl:

Just don't look to me to boost your patience. I'll be the little red guy with the pitchfork, gently assuring you that surely, pruning the smallest and lowest of buds for "testing" can do nothing but improve your bounty.:high-five:

lmao.

You say that but its on my "grower bucket list" to thief just one popcorn bud, you know, just to make sure everything is going as it should. *nods* hehe

lmao.

You say that but its on my "grower bucket list" to thief just one popcorn bud, you know, just to make sure everything is going as it should. *nods* hehe

Hahaha! I was just looking at my little Devil this morning wondering which tiny bud I could cull later this week to "test" her? :laughtwo::green_heart:

Thelma and Louise - Day 50

Hi my 420 friendlies. :blushsmile:

So today, I got in the tent and snapped a few pics and tooks some measurements. Let me just say the measurements about knocked my socks off.

Thelma is sitting pretty, as ever. :blushsmile: She measures approximately 11" tall. I didnt even think to do the width, but Id say she is wider than she is tall. I am fascinated by watching her flowers bloom. I hope I see it uncountable times, but this is my first time to see it in person. So exciting.

thelma5274.jpg

Louise is the one who shocked me when I measured her. She measures 11" tall too! I did not think she was that tall. They look so different. Thelma is profuse and chaotic and Louise is tall and stately. Louise is still showing no new signs of problems with her feed, so Im really hoping I can put this episode behind me. After measuring today, and reading that photos in flower will grow 2-3 times the height of veg, I have decided that I will start increasing their dark period by 30 min everyday starting tomorrow. By the 12th day, we will be at 12/12.

louise52711.jpg

I took a picture of them both from down low, so you can see how they are of a height. Keep in mind that eventhough you cant see it, Thelma is still sitting on 3" of perlite, while Louise is on the floor with nothing under her and she almost as tall as Thelma.

thelmalouise5271.jpg

While I had the measuring tape out, the one I havent been able to find because my gremlins, erm, children took off with it, I went ahead and measured the distance from the tops of the plants and it measures 14". Is that about right? I dont understand all this light distance stuff. :(

Here they are, random photos of my lil lovies.

Thelma, Bomb THC Bomb:

thelma5275.jpg

I can no longer tell, just by looking at the plant, which one is the main stem. I have to move leaves so I can find the stem and follow it. haha

thelma5273.jpg

thelma52721.jpg

thelma52711.jpg

Louise, Strawberry Blue.

louise5275.jpg

louise5273.jpg

In this picture, I wanted to ask if anyone thinks this node looks strange. Im talking about the space between the new growth coming at the leaf stem to the right and the stem in the center. There is no such space between the center and leaf on the left. Maybe shes just now starting to do alternate nodes?

louise5274.jpg

louise52721.jpg

Anyway, thats it for this update. See yall next time! :blushsmile:

best advice I've ever received....ditch the happy frog and use roots organics originals soil

Hello Hockeybry! Welcome to my humble little journal. :blushsmile: Happy to have you come by.

Im curious, what is the difference, in your view, between Happy Frog and Roots Organics Originals. Ive never heard of it, so thats where my curiosity comes from.

Hahaha! I was just looking at my little Devil this morning wondering which tiny bud I could cull later this week to "test" her? :laughtwo::green_heart:

LOL...did you find a suitable candidate?

Back
Top Bottom