Sorenna's - 2015 - THC Bomb Auto & Strawberry Blue - Soil - LED

re: Sorenna's - 2015 - THC Bomb Auto & Strawberry Blue - Soil - LED

lol.. I try to say what they are throughout some of my posts. I guess Im not doing a very good job. Thelma is a Bomb THC Bomb autoflower and Louise is a Strawberry Blue photo. Thelma the Bomb is doing pretty great. :wood:

When I was reading your journal earlier, I was thinking of the similarities between your Big Bitch and Louise. lol Your Strawberry Blues are droolworthy and mine is not so much. haha I think my Strawberry Blue is entirely too picky and I dont think Ill grow another one. I hope I really enjoy her smoke. Seriously. Im very glad that I have 4 more THC Bomb autos just waiting their turn. Ill pop them 2 at a time until I run out. :blushsmile: By then, Im thinking of trying out Doc's HiBrix soil. Well see. Its good to have goals, even if a little far off. :blushsmile:

Thelma and Louise - Day 48

Thelma is so pretty, shes just getting lusher and greener and she is beautiful in bloom. Im fascinated watching the flowers come in. I cant wait to watch the buds fatten. She has a wee bit of burn on her leaves, so Im opting not to feed her. Im just going to give her plain water for a bit, then well dial back the nutrients to half strength.

thelma5261.jpg

thelma5262.jpg

thelma5263.jpg

Louise did let me get a picture or two, but she was sulky the whole time. lol I did not get her good side, but here she is.

louise5261.jpg

louise5262.jpg

louise5263.jpg

Im just letting her decide on her conditions. Im not doing anything else to her for at least 5-6 more days. I want her to dry out. Shell get half strength nutes too.

Here is a what I see when I just partially unzip the tent to have a quick peek of them.

thelmalouisepeek.jpg

I like this view. :blushsmile:

Thats all for now. See yall next time.

There's Louise. I missed her. :love: That Thelma is stealing the show for sure. Luscious plant, that one.

Hey Sorenna, been absent for a few days out camping with no internet and I am happy to come back and see your ladies doing so well! Even if Louise is a bit fickle, she still looks great. New growth coming through shows no negative signs and the burn seems to have stopped. Thelma, well Thelma looks beautiful! I think you have her feeding dialed in perfectly with just a hint of burn. Great job!!

*smiles* Thank you, UltraDan. Im doing my best not to kill Louise, my Strawberry Blue. The burn does seem to have stopped and I swear shes gained some height since yesterday.

Thelma is my little star. I cant wait until she graduates to my nugget jars. :D

There's Louise. I missed her. :love: That Thelma is stealing the show for sure. Luscious plant, that one.

Thank you, SweetSue. :blushsmile:

shes gona make it , water her with water thats not too cold , room temp just to avoid further shock for her , can you get you hands on any molasses they love a little sugar rush , and seaweed extract is good for stress , but dont do this to shes a little more her self :) molasses first :)

I dont really see the seaweed extract happening just yet, but I think you are a good person to ask this question. I was talking to a friend in PM about molasses and I was wondering if you can just use the molasses you find at the grocery store or do you have to buy it prepared especially for plants?

Thelma and Louise - Day 48

Thelma is so pretty, shes just getting lusher and greener and she is beautiful in bloom. Im fascinated watching the flowers come in. I cant wait to watch the buds fatten. She has a wee bit of burn on her leaves, so Im opting not to feed her. Im just going to give her plain water for a bit, then well dial back the nutrients to half strength.

Im just letting her decide on her conditions. Im not doing anything else to her for at least 5-6 more days. I want her to dry out. Shell get half strength nutes too.

For THC Bomb, assuming you've been feeding at the same strength, and the burned tips is all she's showing, I wouldn't back off nutes any more than 25%, maintaining 75% strength.

For SB, I was going to suggest a good dry out, then start her on 50%, so that's a good call on your part :thumb:
I would also consider a 25% feeding for the next one, then go up to 50% for the following feeding.

Give it some thought and see what you think is best.

You know, I was driving down the same highway I drive down every day to get home and it dawned on me that we have a florist here in town and I think they sell some gardening supplies. I wonder if I can get cal/mg (among other things) there or ask them to order it for me.

I havent been in there in forever, but I think they sell more then just flowers. Im gonna go check when I get a chance. :blushsmile:

I was kinda kicking myself for forgetting that place is here in town. It could be a really rewarding remembrance. lol It might be a total disappointment, too. Never know till I go in and find out.

For THC Bomb, assuming you've been feeding at the same strength, and the burned tips is all she's showing, I wouldn't back off nutes any more than 25%, maintaining 75% strength.

For SB, I was going to suggest a good dry out, then start her on 50%, so that's a good call on your part :thumb:
I would also consider a 25% feeding for the next one, then go up to 50% for the following feeding.

Give it some thought and see what you think is best.

That sounds smart to me, Antics, and Im adopting it as my plan of action for the next week.

Thelma will be fed 75% nutrients and Louise will dry out and start again on 1/4 strenth grow nutrients, then to 50%.

Poor Louise might survive me after all. :laugh:

Okay, Mr. Professor. I will keep it in mind, while Im checking out the offerings of molasses at the grocery store. :)

Oh, another thing Ive neglected to mention in my updates lately....

Thelma stinks!

LOL

I know Thelma stinks and has a nice body, but I'm partial to Louise in a root for the underdog kind of way. She is also worth treating right.
Scrub her down!
Rub her Back!
Turn her inside out!
Cuz I'll Bet She,
Oh I'll Bet She,
Yeah I'll bet she,
Hasn't had a bath in years!

Dirty Little Girl - Elton John, Bernie Taupin, Goodbye Yellow Brick Road

Scrub her down!
Rub her Back!
Turn her inside out!
Cuz I'll Bet She,
Oh I'll Bet She,
Yeah I'll bet she,
Hasn't had a bath in years!

Dirty Little Girl - Elton John, Bernie Taupin, Goodbye Yellow Brick Road

When you quote Bernie Taupin, you can favor any girl you want. Bernie delivered some poetic masterpieces. Not necessarily that one, but it has a great cadence :)

How about Sweet Painted Lady then...Alice - tender and young they say. I always liked Harmony. I did like Candle In The Wind until the lyrics were re-written - just one more slap in the face for Norma Jean. lol

I know Thelma stinks and has a nice body, but I'm partial to Louise in a root for the underdog kind of way. She is also worth treating right.

Well, I really hope Im not neglecting Louise. I know I burnt her but I dont wish her ill. I like them both, but Thelma is by far easier to care for, at least at this point. Maybe if I was less of a nooblet Id do better by Louise.

Back
Top Bottom