Sorenna's - 2015 - THC Bomb Auto & Strawberry Blue - Soil - LED

re: Sorenna's - 2015 - THC Bomb Auto & Strawberry Blue - Soil - LED

lmao! No comment!

I didnt get in there in time to take any pictures yet. Ill do it after lights on for tonights update.

I can tell already just from peeking in from the side that Im going to have raise Louise's bulb a little bit.

Thelma and Louise - Day 41

Both of the girls are being lovely and well behaved. Quietly growing into elegant young ladies.

Today is their feeding day, Ill do it when I wake up, long before lights out for them.

Mr. Professor, I tried to get a close up of that node again for you, but the pictures were blurry and worthless. Ill try again tomorrow. Sorry.

I did manage to get a few of my lil lovies. First is Thelma filling in nicely after defoliation and LST. She might not be as even as a pro might make her, but she looks pretty good for a novice handler like me. :blushsmile:
thelma5191.jpg

thelma5192.jpg

Louise is really starting to take off. Her branches have grown noticably over the last couple of days. The newest nodes already putting out new leaf sets at the nodes.
louise5191.jpg

Thank you, Feral. :blushsmile:

Yes, Louise has certainly shown what a high caliber girl she is, coming back like she has. I think I can start training her with LST really soon.

the top one is defo flowering look at the tops :)

You know, thats what I was thinking, but I dont know.

Yeah, Ive seen some good pictures of pistils like that forming along the stem, but she just doesnt have anything like that yet. I think she will soon. I hope Mother Nature is listening to my confidence in her. :blushsmile:

Thank you for showing me that. Its a very good picture. Ill be finding something similar soon, I hope.

Shes going to do things her way, evidently. I can identify with her. haha

I think Louise is starting to have branches long enough to LST. Im pretty excited about that. :) Ill wait a couple of days after their feeding. So her stems will be nice and supple.

Louise is really starting to take off. Her branches have grown noticably over the last couple of days. The newest nodes already putting out new leaf sets at the nodes.
louise5191.jpg

I heard you mention LST for Louise in the near future. Have you considered topping each branch in the near future?
LST would be a lower girl going into flower. Topping again would promote a vase shape with four (4) strong branches.

Well, yeah, that what I was planning to do. But I see no reason I cant alter my plans for a good cause. When would you suggest topping those 2 branches. At what point would you stop topping?

Well, yeah, that what I was planning to do. But I see no reason I cant alter my plans for a good cause. When would you suggest topping those 2 branches. At what point would you stop topping?

I love the options in training. I think topping is less stressful than LST.

I'll put that out more generally.... Listeners ... would you top or LST Louise? When and how?
Is Louise too big to FLUX?

I dont think Im up to fluxing. Not on this one. Ive put her through enough noobishness.

Back
Top Bottom