Sorenna's - 2015 - THC Bomb Auto & Strawberry Blue - Soil - LED

re: Sorenna's - 2015 - THC Bomb Auto & Strawberry Blue - Soil - LED

Thanks, Antics. :) Well, she certainly looks a lot less lush than she did, but I know it will fill in even more and give the nodes more light at the same time.

Great LST Sorenna. :goodjob:

I can't offer any insight to lack of flowering either. I have exactly 2.5 autos under my belt. She's healthy as she can be though.

"Wordy dirds" Priceless. :laughtwo::green_heart:

Thanks, SweetSue. Ill get to practice a little more LST on Louise soon enough. :) Its okay. Its not like either one of these plants have behaved as I expected to this point anyway, so Im just gonna let her do whatever she wants to, whenever she feels like it. Ill just sit over her and watch and let her perform for us. :blushsmile:

Ahhh nope. Its 40s now. Today is Day 40. :)

Thelma and Louise - Day 40

Both of the girls are doing just fine. Thelma is busily refilling the pot, the little wench. lol Thats okay, shes going to get fatter than the pot sooner rather than later. :)

I did take off the lower growth from Louise at the bottom of the stem. She is still sitting pretty and looking even prettier.

Ill take pics tomorrow and post them.

Ni night!

Which one?

Yeah, I would have to agree with Nutty. It looks like you have preflowers. Look at your last picture of Thelma. The location is follow the top left fan leaf down to the main stem, it looks like there are some preflowers there. See the white hair looking things?

Thelma! haha

No. Ive not topped her proper. I just laid her over, a little bit of LST, then yesterday I moved some of the arms around in a heavier LST. But she is not flowering. That node I think you are looking at is the one I took a close up of a couple pages back in the journal and the concensus was stipules. She will flower, I just have to be patient. lol

Havent you ever seen the movie "Thelma and Louise"? If not.. you have to! Its a classic movie.

Ill blow the picture up in my image program and get a closer look. If I cant tell, then I know where on the plant to look for it again in real time. I havent turned her since I took the picture.

This is what I think you are talking about and it is the same node as before when I showed it earlier. I blew it up as much as I dared. I still dont think its pistils.

thelmacloseup1.jpg

I also got up and went and looked on the actual plant and I dont see any pistils.

I think Thelma might be a bit of a tease.

Back
Top Bottom