Sorenna's - 2015 - THC Bomb Auto & Strawberry Blue - Soil - LED

re: Sorenna's - 2015 - THC Bomb (Auto) & Strawberry Blue - Soil - LED

On the other hand, Im so very nervous that Im gonna kill them.

I don't think I've ever heard something so maternal on this forum. Bless! :thumb:

Oh, I am having all sorts of fun. I dont know what to expect next. Exciting. On the other hand, Im so very nervous that Im gonna kill them.

That makes two of us. My first grow so I'm learning as I go along. Grown other plants mainly tropical plants so I'm hoping some of that knowledge will help.

Re: Compliment and a question...

In a perfect world, Id say Think Different and Auto Blueberry, but since I still have 4 THC Bomb seeds, Im sure my thriftyness will require I use those before I get any new ones. Im also interested in trying a sativa dominant auto, but I havent done much research into these types of strains, so I cant say for sure which one might tickle my fancy. If I have to choose just one, after all my THC Bombs are gone, I think it might be the Auto Blueberry.

Then again..lol..if I actually do manage to get 5 harvests from my current THC Bomb seeds, I might just try some fancy photo strain, a blueberry sativa would be divine, but I dont know if such a thing even exists. lol

Thanks for stopping by.

I've got a Auto Blueberry seed I was thinking of growing along with my Blue Widow, but decided against it and figured for the first grow I would just grow one plant.

Thelma and Louise - Day 29

Tonight I peeked into the tent a few minutes before lights on and got some pics of the girls in their natural splendor.

Thelma doesnt appear to have done much since yesterday, but I did measure her height. After her LST a couple of days ago and time to orient once more toward the light, she is right at 6" tall. I have discovered leaf tucking must be an artform because she keeps coming untucked. lol
sleepythelma5061.jpg

She hadnt quite woken up yet and wasnt really interested in having her picture made.
Thelma5061.jpg

Once the lights came on a few seconds later, I was able to get more pictures of her.
thelma5064.jpg

thelma5063.jpg

thelma5062.jpg

After that she got a quarter turn and some sincere praise. Then I turned to Louise.

I got a really good picture of her and I can see some interesting things in her center this evening. I dont really know what Im seeing but its exciting!

louise5061.jpg

She is a lovely 4 inches tall now. She was bright eyed and bushy tailed when I opened that dark tent. Shes a nightowl like me. :)

louise5063.jpg

louise5062.jpg

She got her quarter turn and some lovin's and then I took one last parting shot before I closed them away in their shiny little domain.

thelmalouise5061.jpg

Have a great one! I will. :)

I have discovered leaf tucking must be an artform because she keeps coming untucked.

Thats why I just chop them off. lol

Looking really good Sorenna!!

Look at Louise go! :laughtwo: They are both looking fabulous Sorenna. :love:

I stepped into my tent last night, lit by just two 23W CFLs, and was suddenly made aware of how much difference that reflective material will make in the growth of my plants. I need to get my Devil in there sooner than soon.

I like leaf tucking it gives me an excuse to play with my girls when I am just bored which is almost always hahaha when ever I see a leaf that is covering a new growth spot... I get to tucking lol so if you ever feel the need get to your tuck on go for it I say

:green_heart: :morenutes: :lot-o-toke:

Thats why I just chop them off. lol

Looking really good Sorenna!!

LOL...so thats why you do that. hehe

Thank you!

Look at Louise go! :laughtwo: They are both looking fabulous Sorenna. :love:

I stepped into my tent last night, lit by just two 23W CFLs, and was suddenly made aware of how much difference that reflective material will make in the growth of my plants. I need to get my Devil in there sooner than soon.

Thank you, SweetSue. Its gets really bright in there. The shininess is just whoa.

I like leaf tucking it gives me an excuse to play with my girls when I am just bored which is almost always hahaha when ever I see a leaf that is covering a new growth spot... I get to tucking lol so if you ever feel the need get to your tuck on go for it I say

:green_heart: :morenutes: :lot-o-toke:

Yes, that would be a good reason to be around them. I think they like their alone time, but I also think they crave our attention sometimes. I really dont love touching my plants. I mean I like it, but I just think they will do better without my fingers all over them.

Ill probably give them a little tuck once in a day and then let them shake it out, since it obvious theyre going to anyway. haha

I don't think I've ever heard something so maternal on this forum. Bless! :thumb:

:) I cant help it. I kinda feel like they are my daughters. I cheer for them when they are doing well. I encourage them. I nurse through sickness and temper tantrums. I feed and water them. I love them.

I germinated them and now its up to me to raise them, since I cant depend on Mother Nature to help me out.

Now, if one ever calls me Mama, Ima have to rethink this whole growing thing. lol

I see you're growing the Auto version of SB, very cool :thumb:

If the potency is anything like the photo version, you should be happy with the strain. Real nice smoke, decent even without a cure (I did flush though), and you don't have to smoke as much to get the desired effects.

Best of luck on the grow, she looks pretty good so far!

And yes, tucking leaves is tricky. The best thing I've found, is to tuck like half the leaf where I want it, and have a stem or petiole from the branch/leaf I'm tucking it under, to come through between the leaflets on the tucked leaf. But like Dan said, sometimes it's just easier to snip than tuck.

I see you're growing the Auto version of SB, very cool :thumb:

If the potency is anything like the photo version, you should be happy with the strain. Real nice smoke, decent even without a cure (I did flush though), and you don't have to smoke as much to get the desired effects.

Best of luck on the grow, she looks pretty good so far!

And yes, tucking leaves is tricky. The best thing I've found, is to tuck like half the leaf where I want it, and have a stem or petiole from the branch/leaf I'm tucking it under, to come through between the leaflets on the tucked leaf. But like Dan said, sometimes it's just easier to snip than tuck.

Hi Antics. Thanks for stopping in. I have to correct you, the way I had to correct myself. The Strawberry Blue is not an auto. I thought she was, but I realized just a few days into the journal that I was mistaken. It is probably the same stain as you grew. It was a freebie that came with my Bomb THC Bomb seeds that I did order and that are autoflowers. My mistake and I am sorry for that confusion. I cant change the title of the thread, or I would. I hate to be misleading.

Thank you for the luck. I nearly killed her at about a week old, but shes chugging along despite my ineptitude.

Yep, evidently leaf tucking *is* an artform. Ill muddle through it until I figure it out or throw my hands up and let her do what she wants, since shes the plant and Im not. haha

Now, if one ever calls me Mama, Ima have to rethink this whole growing thing. lol

If one ever calls you Mama, find out what you just smoked and buy up all the stock in that strain. lol

If one ever calls you Mama, find out what you just smoked and buy up all the stock in that strain. lol

lmao! Will do!

Im still laughing.

Hi Antics. Thanks for stopping in. I have to correct you, the way I had to correct myself. The Strawberry Blue is not an auto. I thought she was, but I realized just a few days into the journal that I was mistaken. It is probably the same stain as you grew. It was a freebie that came with my Bomb THC Bomb seeds that I did order and that are autoflowers. My mistake and I am sorry for that confusion. I cant change the title of the thread, or I would. I hate to be misleading.

Thank you for the luck. I nearly killed her at about a week old, but shes chugging along despite my ineptitude.

Yep, evidently leaf tucking *is* an artform. Ill muddle through it until I figure it out or throw my hands up and let her do what she wants, since shes the plant and Im not. haha

You can change the title lol You just have to ask a moderator. Go to your first post, click the triangle with an exclamation point inside it, and on the next window tell the mods why you want the title changes and ask if they can hook you up.

:thumb:

You can change the title lol You just have to ask a moderator. Go to your first post, click the triangle with an exclamation point inside it, and on the next window tell the mods why you want the title changes and ask if they can hook you up.

:thumb:

Okay, that I can do, thank you. Ill get right on it. :blushsmile:

re: Sorenna's - 2015 - THC Bomb Auto & Strawberry Blue - Soil - LED

:thanks:

Thank you, Moderators for changing the title. You are the bomb! :blushsmile:

Back
Top Bottom