Sonic's Auto Xtreme LED Grow

I grow using only led and have learned to feed with a 25% dosage cal mag early in the cycle with soil, I read that it is a slowly absorbed nutrient that takes time to uptake. I grow in Promix Hp soil. Right before i shift to bloom I also do two foilar feeds of a 25% cal mag solution about a week apart before lights on. I feed two weeks into flower with the light cal mag and then just stop, I have not had the discolorization issue since. It is only anecdotal evidence, there were no controls in my methods. I dont know if yours is a ph lockout or boron/maganese problem either, both or niether lol . two cents added :Namaste:

0303160751.jpg

DAY 26 flowering Medicine Man under only LED

Also have you done a soil ph test or a EC test on your feed solution? I have pictures at about 80x of similiar cell death that occurs with ph warbleing. That was before I started testing my soil weekly and adjusting the ph with my feed or water solution. Ideal soil ph is arguably 6.0. Mine stays at 5.9 to 6.1 and I freak if it goes outside 5.8 to 6.2 . Depending on the soil I have used and measurment I have found this to be accurate. My Promix HP seems to not buffer very good against ph swings while if I add some fox farm ocean forest or ednas best it holds better against ph swings. again this is all anecdotal, there are some really good scholarly articles on soil buffering that i dont quite comprehend. It is fun to learn though

I grow using only led and have learned to feed with a 25% dosage cal mag early in the cycle with soil, I read that it is a slowly absorbed nutrient that takes time to uptake. I grow in Promix Hp soil. Right before i shift to bloom I also do two foilar feeds of a 25% cal mag solution about a week apart before lights on. I feed two weeks into flower with the light cal mag and then just stop, I have not had the discolorization issue since. It is only anecdotal evidence, there were no controls in my methods. I dont know if yours is a ph lockout or boron/maganese problem either, both or niether lol . two cents added :Namaste:

0303160751.jpg

DAY 26 flowering Medicine Man under only LED

Also have you done a soil ph test or a EC test on your feed solution? I have pictures at about 80x of similiar cell death that occurs with ph warbleing. That was before I started testing my soil weekly and adjusting the ph with my feed or water solution. Ideal soil ph is arguably 6.0. Mine stays at 5.9 to 6.1 and I freak if it goes outside 5.8 to 6.2 . Depending on the soil I have used and measurment I have found this to be accurate. My Promix HP seems to not buffer very good against ph swings while if I add some fox farm ocean forest or ednas best it holds better against ph swings. again this is all anecdotal, there are some really good scholarly articles on soil buffering that i dont quite comprehend. It is fun to learn though

Thankyou crane .
your info on cal/mag has given me plenty to think about .
Just so i understand correctly .
I use Advanced nutrients G ,M ,B that adjusts its own ph , so you and miller are saying adjust my ph to get my soil ph to 5.9-6.1
If this is the case then AN is not ph perfect .
Or am i missing something .
Be safe .

Thankyou crane .
I use Advanced nutrients G ,M ,B that adjusts its own ph , so you and miller are saying adjust my ph to get my soil ph to 5.9-6.1
Be safe .

It is not ph perfect, it simply buffers the range of the ph that the roots can absorb the nutes.

There's no way that it can take someones tap water with a Ph of 5 and mine, with a ph of 8, and give us a solid 6.5

Even after I test my nute solution(using a bluelab ph pen)(the ph perfect only brings my water to about a 6.9), I'm still adding ph down to bring it to 6.1 or so, and let it rise in the soil.

Cheers.

It is not ph perfect, it simply buffers the range of the ph that the roots can absorb the nutes.

There's no way that it can take someones tap water with a Ph of 5 and mine, with a ph of 8, and give us a solid 6.5

Even after I test my nute solution(using a bluelab ph pen)(the ph perfect only brings my water to about a 6.9), I'm still adding ph down to bring it to 6.1 or so, and let it rise in the soil.

Cheers.

Well i guess there guaranty means shit then .

Base Nutrients Tribe | Ph Perfect® 5-in-1 Benefits Nutrient Formula | Advanced Nutrients

An ph perfect feed keeps ur soil ph perfect.try say it dont is a lye!!! I use sensi grow and bloom ph perfect.its true shit;) plenty will say the same.i use tap water and all is good.sonic nowt wrong with the feed mate u just over did it abit lol;) try for uself ul see.happy growing every1;)

Yeah, I was just giving giving my personal experience. I'm still using the 3 part g/m/b that's 'ph perfect' but I'm still using ph down to bring it in the proper range.

Xeno what soil are u using? U shouldnt need any ph up or down? And no offence taken mate we all fellow growers;) u go great work.keep it up;)

I'm using Biobizz light mix, with 40% additional perlite! :D

When I add the nutes to the water and test it, it's around 6.9-7.1, then add I add enough to get it don to roughly 6.3, if not lower.

Thankyou crane .
Be safe .

I have only tried one product that says it balanced the ph, Sensi Grow.... it balanced it "ok" but more importantly it balanced it around 5.5 which unless my soil ph is around 7, I wouldnt want to feed it. Sensi Grow I believe is meant for hydro systems?, and hence the lower number. Different tap water makes a huge difference as well. The most important part of diagnosing something is taking out the variables. That is the mechanic in me talking. With soil its a extremely hard thing to do , there are 12 distinct orders of soils as well as suborders, great groups, families, and series. Over 19,000 types of soils have been described in the united states alone. :volcano-smiley: oh geeeez the Cashmere has me rambling again :volcano-smiley: With a few experiments that take 30 dollars worth of meters and a 3 dollar bottle of distilled water you can start sleuthling as well. Then we can discuss the parameters. PM me if you desire the testing protocols i learned through bergmans lab.

Xeno great choice on biobizz its all u use.but i grow diffrent autos all the time perfect health start to finish and thats due to ph perfect feed.i never check ph never have dont even own any equipment to do it.feed does it for ya;) have u tried the sensi grow and bloom ph perfect?;)

Xeno great choice on biobizz its all u use.but i grow diffrent autos all the time perfect health start to finish and thats due to ph perfect feed.i never check ph never have dont even own any equipment to do it.feed does it for ya;) have u tried the sensi grow and bloom ph perfect?;)

No, I haven'tt.

I have only tried one product that says it balanced the ph, Sensi Grow.... it balanced it "ok" but more importantly it balanced it around 5.5 which unless my soil ph is around 7, I wouldnt want to feed it. Sensi Grow I believe is meant for hydro systems?, and hence the lower number. Different tap water makes a huge difference as well. The most important part of diagnosing something is taking out the variables. That is the mechanic in me talking. With soil its a extremely hard thing to do , there are 12 distinct orders of soils as well as suborders, great groups, families, and series. Over 19,000 types of soils have been described in the united states alone. :volcano-smiley: oh geeeez the Cashmere has me rambling again :volcano-smiley: With a few experiments that take 30 dollars worth of meters and a 3 dollar bottle of distilled water you can start sleuthling as well. Then we can discuss the parameters. PM me if you desire the testing protocols i learned through bergmans lab.

crane , I will thanks .

Sonic no mate i have always used sensi grow.and last run i got sensi bloom;) plus the b25 voodoo big bud and overdrive my first time using these new extras but the xtremes have not skipped abeat so all good so far;)

Sonic no mate i have always used sensi grow.and last run i got sensi bloom;) plus the b25 voodoo big bud and overdrive my first time using these new extras but the xtremes have not skipped abeat so all good so far;)

I'm glad your not having any problems mate . your grow looks spot on as always .:Namaste:
I think i just pushed them slightly to much , time will tell .

Iv'e had a look this morning and it has got no worse than when i first saw it so maybe it is just an aggressive form of nute burn .
I just don't understand how it can happen in the space of 12 hours and then get no worse .
It's a strange game growing these plants of ours , lol .
I will update in a bit .
Be safe everyone .

Back
Top Bottom