Sonic's Auto Xtreme LED Grow

Hi Xenon , no i do not worry about the leaves and i have never had wind burn .
The only burn i get is when the leaves touch the heater Lol .
And as regards watering at the moment i just take charity out and water , no big problem until i get a tent with side doors .
This is also why i will not scrog , i would hate not to be able to move them if i want to .

I think a scrog is a bit more practical in something like my setup, where there's still plenty of space underneath the canopy to maneuver around; gonna get one built today, because two of the girls are about to start their stretch.

This is also why i will not scrog , i would hate not to be able to move them if i want to .

That was my issue as well, but Jaybiz's DIY portable scrog may have changed my mind.

But can't see me ever locking my girls in the tent without a way to get 'em out once a day.

That was my issue as well, but Jaybiz's DIY portable scrog may have changed my mind.

But can't see me ever locking my girls in the tent without a way to get 'em out once a day.

Was also thinking of doing a 1'x1' screen on each of my girls, supported by some kind of stakes above each pot.

Good call, me too. Far to many reasons to keep plants mobile if needed.

Cheers

I will not be ponytailing as there are only two sets of nodes that i want to grow at the same rate .
The first set was removed , the reason for this in my mind is the plants are bigger now but only have two sets , this means they should have a better root system now .
I also gave them half a Ltr of water with 1ml per Ltr G ,M ,B and 2ml per Ltr of voodoo juice , they will not get any more water for 3 days .
DSC_6235.JPG
DSC_6236.JPG

Be safe .

Whats ur plan with the topped ladies any training.i have a few experiments of my led grow.the beans dragged into this experiment are brooklyn sunrise and a new resident not yet moved in.all to be revealed in good time;) happy growing every1;)

I am sorry for not replying sooner .

Awesome work indeedie! Bloody lovely girls :) bravo my friend, your in for a nice haul :)

Hi LA , that really does make me feel proud coming from you . :thanks:

Sonic doing great mate well done.i wish had a big space to play with.u have filled it well;) fairplay mate;)

Thanks Mate , means allot :Namaste:

Lovely ladies Sonic. Cheers

Thankyou miller , they do make me smile when i open the tent .

That is a beautiful sight :goodjob:

Kind words , Thankyou mb .

Be safe Everyone .

Hi Mate , i will be doing what i set out on pg 15 .
Hi everyone , i just wanted to share with you how i will be treating the new seedlings when the time comes .
seadlings are Dutch passion Blue AutoMazar
Soil i Biobizz light mix .
To start with we have Lotus .
She will be topped after the third set and the first set will be removed , then they will be trained out till after the 3rd set i expect .
After the 3rd set they will be topped again , depending on where the nodes are on the branch , all but one will be removed .
People say you can only top an Auto once , we will see .
I should end up with 12 sites , as pictured below .

DSC_6222.JPG

Then that leaves Porsche .
she will have a simple structure , I will top her after the 3rd set then remove the first set .
Then she will be trained out for about 7-8 inches before being allowed to go vertical .
All nodes will be removed only leaving the 4 main sites .

DSC_6221.JPG
The reason i am doing this is to determine whether it is worth all the hassle training , and the space used .
If i end up with all the buds on both plants the same size great , but i don't think that will be the case , I suspect that the buds on the plant with only 4 sites ( porsche ) will produce better buds .
But what will the plants yield that is what i want to answer , I can only fit four plants the size of the xtreme's in a 4x4 tent , but trained with only four main sites , i could fit 9 , and a lot less hassle , and it would look mint .
I really do hope you follow a long for the ride , it should be fun .
Be safe everyone .

Best of luck mate defo interesting;)

Hi Mate , i will try my best to make it interesting .

Hey Sonic mind if I sit in on this double topping on autos and thanks for stopping by my journal. Autos are next, have a few blue amnesia and northern lights. Read thru some of your journal and looked at a lot of your photos, I am impressed.:volcano-smiley:

Hi Dens , please take a seat , and have a smoke :passitleft: i have not grow any of them but have smoked northern lights .
Thankyou for taking the time to look at my thread .
Be safe .

Hi Mate , i will try my best to make it interesting .

Hi Dens , please take a seat , and have a smoke :passitleft: i have not grow any of them but have smoked northern lights .
Thankyou for taking the time to look at my thread .
Be safe .

The smoke you grow yourself will definitely outsmoke any street smoke you've had.
Good lucks mate.

I sorry if i misled you , I have grown Cash Crop , Pineapple Express and Girl Scout Cookies before these that are in the tent now .
Be safe

I understand now.
Very interested in a smoke report on the Cash crop. (Hoping FASTBUDS will send me Pineapple express and GSC actually; I ordered them and they didnt germ.

I understand now.
Very interested in a smoke report on the Cash crop. (Hoping FASTBUDS will send me Pineapple express and GSC actually; I ordered them and they didnt germ.

Hi Xenon they are all good , but my favorite was pineapple express .

Hey brother. If you dont mind iam gonna tag along....

I don't mind at all mate , grab a chair .:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom