Sonic's Auto Xtreme LED Grow

U will do well im sure mate im gna be trying some new experiments in the near future all to be revealed.first i need to prove some heavy yield under these led,s not long now.;) il.provde that with these xtremes and young automazar and a new resident tmz;)

Hi everyone , hope you have had a good day .
This wednesday just gone 24/02/16 marks the halfway point of the xtreme girls Faith , hope and charity .
Yesterday morning i flushed all the xtremes 10 gallon of room temp water thru each pot , this is done to remove any mineral build up before the big push , I learnt this from Atrain who got it from Tang .
They are turning into big girls , and are surprising me everyday .
Tomorrow they will get there first feed after the flush , i wanted the pots to dry out first .
Feed will be .
Day 32 to 35 - 9ml Sensi Bloom A, 9ml Sensi Bloom B,5ml Voodoo Juice,5ml BigBud, 5ml Carboload,5ml Calmag.

First up is Charity , she is looking really good now .

DSC_6225.JPG

Then Hope , she really is taking off now , lots of buds , trichomes are starting to show so things are looking good .

DSC_6224.JPG

And then we have Faith , my favorite she has always just been in front .

DSC_6223.JPG

DSC_6229.JPG

Also the group shot .

DSC_6231.JPG

Nearly forgot , Lotus and porsche are doing well , nothing but ph water and voodoo juice .
I have removed the first set of nodes .

lotus .

DSC_6227.JPG

Porsche .

DSC_6226.JPG

I hope you all have a great weekend .
Be safe .

Hey Sonic!

What's the size of your tent again? Checked the OP and didn't see anything about it.
Cheers!

Hi Xenon , everytime i go to type your name i go for the Z , Lol .
My tent is 4x4 .

Bahah.
Gotcha! Very nicely organized, and packed!
Gonna stick with my 3 to get the hang of it, lol.

Do you not worry about the tent hurting leaves when it sucks in? do you not suffer from windburn on any leaves? What about when you water-is there space inbetween pots for water to drain to the front or something?
Sorry for the questions.

I know if I get the proper information, going packed with a screen will seem like less of a challenge for me.

Bahah.
Gotcha! Very nicely organized, and packed!
Gonna stick with my 3 to get the hang of it, lol.

Do you not worry about the tent hurting leaves when it sucks in? do you not suffer from windburn on any leaves? What about when you water-is there space inbetween pots for water to drain to the front or something?
Sorry for the questions.

I know if I get the proper information, going packed with a screen will seem like less of a challenge for me.

Hi Xenon , no i do not worry about the leaves and i have never had wind burn .
The only burn i get is when the leaves touch the heater Lol .
And as regards watering at the moment i just take charity out and water , no big problem until i get a tent with side doors .
This is also why i will not scrog , i would hate not to be able to move them if i want to .

Back
Top Bottom