Sonic's Auto Xtreme LED Grow

Could it be from water or something building up on the leaf and causing it to burn?
Not sure, figured it's a shot in the dark.

So if you just stopped grow nutes and just fed bloom PH will climb, Ca/Mg is alkaline too. I saw how you feed and you should not have any def's with your line. Just be careful not to push PH up on feeding or watering.

Cheers

I had similar spots on a pineapple express about 3 weeks into flowering and I treated as a manganese lock out from to much mag. I grow in coco, I lowered my calmag, and raised my bloom nutes 1/2 ml per gallon, ran it through the coco till I had about 50% run off. Never had another problem with it, will be harvesting her next week end. Hope this helps.:volcano-smiley:

Coco will pull Mg/Ca out of plant like a wick. In soil, my nutes cover any ion issues, I did not mean to say that it's not needed in soil just not as much of an issue. I see PH issues in soil faster then nute issues. Since AN is a self adjusting PH buffered nute I'd watch my off feed PH for high PH too.

I hope your not more confused now. I am.

Cheers

Sonic yea i agree lol;) ur not scared with the feed lol.as u say tho is working and only on 1 plant;)

Lol , iv'e started so i'll finish .

Could it be from water or something building up on the leaf and causing it to burn?
Not sure, figured it's a shot in the dark.

It's funny you should say that , i thought moisture must off bin falling on the plants , wish it was that simple .

I had similar spots on a pineapple express about 3 weeks into flowering and I treated as a manganese lock out from to much mag. I grow in coco, I lowered my calmag, and raised my bloom nutes 1/2 ml per gallon, ran it through the coco till I had about 50% run off. Never had another problem with it, will be harvesting her next week end. Hope this helps.:volcano-smiley:

Thanks Dens , I have added more micro and cal/mag , Guess all ya can do is ask then go with ya gut .

Coco will pull Mg/Ca out of plant like a wick. In soil, my nutes cover any ion issues, I did not mean to say that it's not needed in soil just not as much of an issue. I see PH issues in soil faster then nute issues. Since AN is a self adjusting PH buffered nute I'd watch my off feed PH for high PH too.

I hope your not more confused now. I am. Cheers

I will keep an eye on it , thanks for your advice .
And yes i'm still confused lol

Miller u make perfect sense good work;)

Lol .

Here are a few pics in daylight .

DSC_6266.JPG
DSC_6264.JPG
DSC_6260.JPG
DSC_6257.JPG

Thanks everyone .

Did it spread overnight? Lower leafs too? Thanks

Did it spread overnight? Lower leafs too? Thanks

Yes It did , there was almost nothing the day before , there is some on the lower leaves but all the bud site tops have been effected as shown in the picture .
I find it strange that whatever has caused this does not discriminate between leafs , it is on sugar leaves that have triches on them .
All the girls have had a drench feed with the added micro and cal/mag .

Thanks .

I'm stumped, sorry. It's local grow store time if you have one. My local grow team has helped me many times.

If PH is/has been good and your mixing correct amounts look below surface for bugs or mold. Your roots are telling you something, I am just a new grower and I am good at what ive see and had experience with but I've not encountered what you are seeing. Try to find what changed. You have been doing well and you will make harvest. Try not to do anything till you know what happend. Are there fungus nats in the air?

Good luck

Cheers

I'm stumped, sorry. It's local grow store time if you have one. My local grow team has helped me many times.

If PH is/has been good and your mixing correct amounts look below surface for bugs or mold. Your roots are telling you something, I am just a new grower and I am good at what ive see and had experience with but I've not encountered what you are seeing. Try to find what changed. You have been doing well and you will make harvest. Try not to do anything till you know what happend. Are there fungus nats in the air?

Good luck

Cheers

There are no insects in the tent that i can see , and my humidity is always to low , 40-55% to get rust .
Thanks for your help .

One of my Dark Devil is doing the exact same thing. I have tried increasing cal/mag with no response from the girl. It's not getting any worse right now so I'm just riding it out right now.

That would be great if it gets no worse , it's got no worse since yesterday , and that's what i don't understand , it happened over night in the space of twelve hours and has got no worse , what . lol

There are no insects in the tent that i can see , and my humidity is always to low , 40-55% to get rust .
Thanks for your help .

That would be great if it gets no worse , it's got no worse since yesterday , and that's what i don't understand , it happened over night in the space of twelve hours and has got no worse , what . lol

And you're POSITIVE you didn't spill a couple drops of nute water on her leaves, then they just got burned from the lights? Really does sound that simple to me, bahah.

Sorry if I'm not helping :x

Hi Xenon , it has happened to faith , and she has over 25 tops , that's a lot of drops .

Ahh, I see. Damn:/

Sorry.. Hopefully something comes up.. or just stays like she is. Still pretty. Still have her smell?

Back
Top Bottom