Sonic's Auto Xtreme LED Grow

Iv'e had a look this morning and it has got no worse than when i first saw it so maybe it is just an aggressive form of nute burn .
I just don't understand how it can happen in the space of 12 hours and then get no worse .
It's a strange game growing these plants of ours , lol .
I will update in a bit .
Be safe everyone .

Well, think about it. If you fed them too much, and they burned, and you didn't continue with the aggressive feeding, they shouldn't get any worse. At least it makes sense to me :lot-o-toke:

I see. Im stumped then.

Me too mate .

All caught up sonic. So are you backing the feed down?

Hiya Camo , nice to have yo back mate , glad you got over your little hurdle .
Not exactly pal , iv'e added 2ml/L cal/mag and 2ml/L micro too there normal feed .
I got a bit too chilled yesterday so will update in a bit .
Be safe everyone .

Hi Everyone , i hope you have had a good day , 8 weeks next wednesday .
The big girls Faith Hope and Charity are doing great , Faith has a few battle scars but she is still drinking 3L a day and growing and the brown marks are getting no worse , so all looks good .
My way off combating her problem was to double micro and double cal/mag , I did this to all 3 plants rightly or wrongly , time will tell .
For there next feed I will be giving all per Ltr .
2ml grow , 4ml micro , 2ml bloom , 2ml voodoo , 1ml big bud , 1ml carboload , 1ml cal/mag .

We will start with Charity , she is doing great , i would still say a week behind the others .

DSC_6273.JPG
DSC_6274.JPG

Then Faith , she's still growing and putting weight on so i'm still happy with her , i still don't know what caused the marks on her leaves but it doesn't seem to have slowed her any .

DSC_6276.JPG
DSC_6278.JPG
DSC_6280.JPG

And Hope , lovely looking plant , piling weight on .

DSC_6281.JPG

DSC_6284.JPG

As allways a tent shot .

DSC_6286.JPG

Thanks for stopping buy .
Be safe .

Loving it my friend! Looks like some damn nice plants with good colas spacing and size, so a bumper crop a coming ;)

Hi LA , thanks for the kind words , i still find it hard to believe there in my tent Lol , and still proud .

Looks freakin great sonic ! Lovely buds now just to fatten em up!

Thankyou Camo , better than i could imagine , still 4-5 weeks so they will fatten .

You should be happy with yourself, they are looking awesome

Thanks mb , i am always smiling lately .

Looking sweet sonic mate as always perfect work;)beautiful ladies;)

Thankyou beast , that means a lot .

Awesome looking flower's Sonic.

Cheers

Thanks miller , and thankyou again for trying to help diagnose faith's problem .

Be safe everyone .

Hi Everyone , Just a little update on lotus and porsche .
19 days today , they were topped after the third and the first set was removed .
Today i started there lst and they have had there feed upped to .
Days 20 to 25 -1ml/L G ,M ,B , 1ml B52, 1ml SensiZym, 1ml Carboload, 1ml RhinoSkin.
Here is lotus , not bad .

DSC_6293.JPG

And Porsche . also quite good .

DSC_6292.JPG

I also wanted to show you some leaves i super tucked after topping , they leaves are still growing with with no signs of ill health .
I just opened it up a bit to show you how hard i squeeze the stem .

DSC_6291.JPG

this is the leaf . the big one at the bottom

DSC_6294.JPG

Hope your having a good day .
Be safe everyone .

Back
Top Bottom