Sonic's Auto Xtreme LED Grow

Looks really healthy, not sure if I understand quite though.:thumb:

Hi Xenon , Thanks , What don't you understand mate .

Good work mate;)

Thanks Mate .

Wow, looking real good sonic, looking forward to your autos flowering with the topping you have done. Might have to try on my autos next round.:volcano-smiley:

Hi Dens , Thankyou , ye i have got a little experiment going with these two

DSC_6222.JPG

DSC_6221.JPG

Be safe .

As allways a tent shot .

DSC_6286.JPG

Thanks for stopping buy .
Be safe .

The effienciency of that foot print is not only beautiful but inspirational as well, well played :goodjob::thanks::Namaste:

Hello .
Iv'e just been and tightened the girls straps a bit more , they are nearly at 90 degrees .
I have also removed one off each set of limbs , I will remove the other one after i next feed .

Lotus

DSC_6295.JPG
DSC_6296.JPG

Porsche

DSC_6298.JPG
DSC_6299.JPG

Be safe .

They look like stooping cranes to me. :volcano-smiley:

What's the smoke like on the extremes? I heard a few people say it's decent, but not really good.

Thoughts?

Hows ur xtreme ladieas health mate any better any worse;). All good i hope they look great in the pics plenty of buds to come ur way mate.;):thumb::goodjob::high-five:

Hi mate , there not doing bad really , i had a look at your update and decided that mine needed a hair cut Lol , over 200 leaves between the three of them , really opened them up so the light can get in and they can breath .

Hope u dont mind;) sonic mate

Not at all mate , i would like you too update mine on a wednesday with xtreme's mate when you update your's if you don't mind .

Hi Xenon , to start with i would say beast is the man to ask , i start to defol during stretch , but i only take leaves off the tallest stems .
I like to super tuck the others and remove them as they catch up , then i hit them with a big defol as stretch comes to the end .
i will update later so you will see how much i have removed .
It might look drastic , but there was that many it was stopping light and fresh air getting to all the buds .
If i'm honest i would say it stalled them for a day or two but they will bounce back , i hope Lol
like i said ask the master , beast , first mate , this is just how i have done it this time .
Be safe .

Sonic good info.if u wna defol an auto then wait till at least 4 to 5 weeks of age.and u can defol all the way through flower.if ur auto is in top health defol will not stall her 1 bit.ul just find a week after the defol the leaves will.have grown back in double numbers;)

Back
Top Bottom