Sonic's Auto Xtreme LED Grow

Hi sonic mate may i ask a favour ;) i know ur always willing to help. I have a friend on his first ever grow journel.he is switching from hps to led.and he has some beautiful ladies.so may i ask if u can spare the time to pop over and take a look.u and any other fellow gardners all welcome:).much apreciated.happy growing every1;)

Hi sonic mate may i ask a favour ;) i know ur always willing to help. I have a friend on his first ever grow journel.he is switching from hps to led.and he has some beautiful ladies.so may i ask if u can spare the time to pop over and take a look.u and any other fellow gardners all welcome:).much apreciated.happy growing every1;)
Hey 420 Friends - Densenug's First Grow Journal here is the link.thanks all;)

Hi everyone , i'm sorry i could not update last night , had family round .
Well in the garden things have been really good this week .
Faith , Hope and Charity are putting in a bit of stretch and covered in bud sites so doing great .
We also have two new babies which i have called lotus and porsche , day 1 was 17/02/16
They are Dutch passion Blue autoMazar so i hope we get good growth from these two , they have been put in biobiz light mix and given
200ml of ph water and voodoo juice at 4ml per ltr , i feed 200ml a day strait down the middle , no mater what they get 200 ml as i want the water to hit bottom and spread out then slowly wick to wet the rest of the pot .
In my limited experience they always demand more water before the pot gets anywhere near too wet .

This little girl is lotus .

DSC_6197.JPG

And then we have porsche

DSC_6196.JPG

Next up is Charity , she is bouncing back , i would say she is a week behind her sisters .

DSC_6199.JPG
DSC_6200.JPG

Here we have Faith .
I must say i'm in love with this girls , she is the best plant i have ever grown .

DSC_6204.JPG
DSC_6205.JPG
DSC_6207.JPG
DSC_6210.JPG
DSC_6212.JPG

The Hope , I thought she was going too be small , how wrong .
sorry i will get a better pic

DSC_6208.JPG

DSC_6213.JPG

and the family pic

DSC_6216.JPG

Be safe .

Ladies look happy and full of sites. Good looking garden.

Ladies look happy and full of sites. Good looking garden.

Hi miller , thankyou for stopping by , ye there are about 30 sites on faith , she is a big girl .

Looking great my friend well done;)
Hi beast , thanks mate , i am really happy with these xtremes , just hope they start to fill out , plenty of time yet tho , it says 10-12 weeks .

Sonic looking good, I'm just reading reading reading bro ;-)
Hello joinmaster , glad you stopped buy , it's a bit quiet round here .

Be safe everyone .

Hi everyone , i just wanted to share with you how i will be treating the new seedlings when the time comes .
seadlings are Dutch passion Blue AutoMazar
Soil i Biobizz light mix .
To start with we have Lotus .
She will be topped after the third set and the first set will be removed , then they will be trained out till after the 3rd set i expect .
After the 3rd set they will be topped again , depending on where the nodes are on the branch , all but one will be removed .
People say you can only top an Auto once , we will see .
I should end up with 12 sites , as pictured below .

DSC_6222.JPG

Then that leaves Porsche .
she will have a simple structure , I will top her after the 3rd set then remove the first set .
Then she will be trained out for about 7-8 inches before being allowed to go vertical .
All nodes will be removed only leaving the 4 main sites .

DSC_6221.JPG

The reason i am doing this is to determine whether it is worth all the hassle training , and the space used .
If i end up with all the buds on both plants the same size great , but i don't think that will be the case , I suspect that the buds on the plant with only 4 sites ( porsche ) will produce better buds .
But what will the plants yield that is what i want to answer , I can only fit four plants the size of the xtreme's in a 4x4 tent , but trained with only four main sites , i could fit 9 , and a lot less hassle , and it would look mint .
I really do hope you follow a long for the ride , it should be fun .
Be safe everyone .

I'm totally in for this.
I'd definitely like to know if they have time to recover from being topped twice!

Nice information here, Sonic.
Everythings looking beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom