SmokinRasta - Blue Sunset Sherbert (Barney's Farm) & Girl Scout Cookies (Zamnesia)

07/2824

I'm feeding them all since two days again.
Yesterday and today I added some PK 13/14 again, but just half of the dose... - they all liked it, besides the problem Cookie in the first row left.
Tomorrow I will stop with it again. Bought some bananas today cause I want to feed 'em with some tea.

20240728_025919.jpg

20240728_025928.jpg

20240728_025936.jpg

20240728_025943.jpg

20240728_025948.jpg

20240728_025952.jpg

20240728_030013.jpg

Looking good!!! Going to have some big fat colas there!!
Thank you!
But I hate the different sizes! - At least it seems to be no problem for them...

Yeah I seem to battle that as well. Maybe this time around I won’t :)
yeah, you're right. Thought the same and stopped fighting against it.
Am happy they can stand it and I have no problems. Next time I will better stay at one strain!
Both should have the same hight if you believe the breeders information...

yeah, you're right. Thought the same and stopped fighting against it.
Am happy they can stand it and I have no problems. Next time I will better stay at one strain!
Both should have the same hight if you believe the breeders information...
Yeah healthy plants man! You will get quality :)

07/30/2024

Day before yesterday I cooked banana tea 🫣🤭🤪

... I took 5 banana peel, cut it in little peaces and put it in 2l water. I added 3-5 hands brown suggar to it. Then I started cooking it and put il later, after cooked well, to a lower flame to cook, withouth overcooking.
I wanted to let it cook for itself about an hour....😆🫣

I went back in my living room, smooked one after another and was reading the forums..... - 6 hrs later, when I tried to reach my bed I rembered the tea... -Yap, it was still cooking for itself...🤯😳🥶😱😇
I took it of the flame and let it cool down till yesterday.
I added about 2l water and the 0.4 CANNA Mg to get my water perfect. The ec was reading about 1.8 and the ph as at 6.58 😅

I fed them about 5hrs befor I took this video....

...and do you know the best news of the day? - I WON THE PHLIZON contest!!!

I WON THE NEW PHLIZON FD 9600 1000W with 3456 SMD chips!!!
Thank you @PhlizonGrowLight and thank you :420:

:thanks::ganjamon::theband::circle-of-love::bongrip::adore:

...and do you know the best news of the day? - I WON THE PHLIZON contest!!!

I WON THE NEW PHLIZON FD 9600 1000W with 3456 SMD chips!!!
Thank you @PhlizonGrowLight and thank you :420:

:thanks::ganjamon::theband::circle-of-love::bongrip::adore:
Congrats on the win Rasta! Be careful with that powerhouse! :Rasta:

Congrats on the win Rasta! Be careful with that powerhouse! :Rasta:
Thank you bro! I will definatley have to be!
Sounds like way to much power for my needs - but better to have more in the reserve for bad times... 😅 :ganjamon:

Congrats on that light man!! That’s a SWEET! Score there!!

Can not wait to see what you grow with it!! I know you have a plan! What’s the next grow??

Congrats on that light man!! That’s a SWEET! Score there!!

Can not wait to see what you grow with it!! I know you have a plan! What’s the next grow??
Thank you @Ke0ncp !
...I just have to buy a new tent before I can use it. My tent is 100x100cm and the lamp 108x106cm...
So I searching for a 120x120cm one. But I have to wait till October, cause I'm moveing and have to recheck the space.

Thank you @Ke0ncp !
...I just have to buy a new tent before I can use it. My tent is 100x100cm and the lamp 108x106cm...
So I searching for a 120x120cm one. But I have to wait till October, cause I'm moveing and have to recheck the space.
That light has a hinge in the middle right? I guess that still doesn’t give you the space you need.

Well time to get a bigger tent bro!

That light has a hinge in the middle right? I guess that still doesn’t give you the space you need.

Well time to get a bigger tent bro!
that was my first thought too - but still won't work... :lot-o-toke: 😅

that was my first thought too - but still won't work... :lot-o-toke: 😅
I mean there is “flex” to these tents and @VIVOSUN sells adjustable tent poles. I’m using them as my tent just misses fitting in its home by like an inch.
Just a thought that’s cheaper than a new tent. But hey nothing wrong with a nice new tent :)

05/13/24, 1am

thank you for this, I remember checking seeds too lol, I am interested in them beans, I always only pop one or two myself, its a room issue for me, I usually have plants that deal really well with lst, hst, apparently not this time around however, I am really excited to see your great work here, and thank you for remindig us all about zam, I completely forgot them, and they are way underrated

Back
Top Bottom