SmokinRasta - Blue Sunset Sherbert (Barney's Farm) & Girl Scout Cookies (Zamnesia)

Sorry - but I was to buys the last days/ weeks.... - I didn't even had time for the 420magazine...
I will have to move in a few weeks.

Thank you @Scottay @Grand Daddy Black @JiggiLotus @Ke0ncp - I apreciate your commendation! :thanks:

All in one I'm satisfied with the grow, but I'm sure that I will harvest a way better yield and bigger buds with my new lamp on my next grow.
The taste and quality of both strains is great! - but one of 'em must have been a hermaphrodite cause I found already a total of 9 seeds.

Sorry - but I was to buys the last days/ weeks.... - I didn't even had time for the 420magazine...
I will have to move in a few weeks.

Thank you @Scottay @Grand Daddy Black @JiggiLotus @Ke0ncp - I apreciate your commendation! :thanks:

All in one I'm satisfied with the grow, but I'm sure that I will harvest a way better yield and bigger buds with my new lamp on my next grow.
The taste and quality of both strains is great! - but one of 'em must have been a hermaphrodite cause I found already a total of 9 seeds.
Life gets crazy sometimes. Rock on!! Happy Monday!!😎✌️

Back
Top Bottom