SmokinRasta - Blue Sunset Sherbert (Barney's Farm) & Girl Scout Cookies (Zamnesia)

Your time awake was time well spent, Rasta!

Good looking haul. :Rasta:

The outside weather is driving me crazy!
I got some humidity problems during my drying prozess! The RH is even raising up to 70%!
Most times I was around 60% or less so far. - I'm happy not to see any mold!
...but a few more days I still have to go. The dry trim babes are done half way and the one wet trim Sherbert is almost done already.
I open the tent from time to time and have an additioal fan running from outside wehn it's opened...

I ran out of weed on monday and didn't wanted to buy some. So I started to try my harvest already. The first buds I had to dry in my oven at 60°C/ 140°f for about 20min. But in meanwhile I can smoke the one Sherbert already just after cutting a bud.

I had already a great tasting experience with on of the Girl Scout Cookies. - Can't await to enjoy it after it will be totally done after curing.

The taste and the effect is great now already!

Here is a little example of a Blue Sunset Sherbert:

20240829_223113.jpg

20240829_223513.jpg

MMMMMM frosty! Looks good Rasta
Thank you! It definatley is now already!
I used to smoke about 90g a month of quality weed and with my own weed I smoke less than I used to do now already! :cheer: :ganjamon:

...am just trying the undried Girl Scout Cookies! They are tasting and smelling great - very sticky!
But I love the flavour now already! :woohoo:

20240830_001014.jpg

20240830_001305.jpg

(just half of the buds)

I just put the wet trim Blue Sunset Sherbert and one of the dry trimmed Girl Scout Cookies into jars for curing. I got 56g out of the Sherbert and 49g of the Gir Scout Cookies. - Not totally dried yet, but almost....
The other I have still hanging and drying in the box. :ganjamon:

I just put the wet trim Blue Sunset Sherbert and on of the drytrimmed Girl Scout Cookies into jars for curing. I got 56g out of the Sherbert and 49g of the Gir Scout Cookies. - Not totally dried yet, but almost....
The other I have still hanging and drying in the

...last pictures and posts on this thread... - thank you for your comments and watching growers! :thanks:

I brought home a great harvest about 50g a plant with my old technics!:woohoo::ganjamon:

Here are the results - almost 1.5 weeks old:

Blue Sunset Sherbert - @Barney's Farm

20240904_011050.jpg

Girl Scout Cookies - Zamnesia

20240904_004923.jpg

Thank you for watching guys!:thanks::ganjamon:

Was a blast to watch and hopefully get to see a smoke report :)

Thank you bro! Was me a pleasure to enjoy you.
Actually I'm smokin' it since harvest already... - but I try to wait another 4-8 weeks not to do....😆:ganjamon:

Deelicious looking nugs, Rasta! Enjoy! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom