SmokeyMcFly's - Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry - Highbrix - LED - Grow

Hey GT or Ziggs, what you think I should feed them with this weekend, normal GE or CE? She hasn't had any CD since the normal set. You can see some of the sugars are starting to fade out a bit (ignoring the bleached ones lol). I was kinda thinking a CD would give it a nice boost at this point I just want to make sure you don't think it will make the issue worse. She normally gets between 15 - 20ml GE a week and then about 6ml of Trans added to the in between waterings. She also got her second brix + way ahead last night and some stress and second top dress of epsom earlier in the week.

Thanks bud(s)

Yeah smokey, might have to start smoking sugar leaves......that is a lot of resin on a Tikal.....the most I have seen, great job.....:high-five:

Thanks! My last one turned out no where near this good which is why I am so worried about keeping it going strong for the next month-ish. :morenutes:

I think I am going to give it another EWC topdressing as soon as I get around to ordering more and it shows up :rofl:

Smokey she is a beautiful set of foxtails for sure. I haven't grown tikal before, but what you have though not dense is certainly frosty as hell. In my grows I tend towards frosty and not so dense so I have to say cheers to the trichomes. I am interested in how she will smoke.

Thanks Shiggs! I agree its all bout that frost that frost ohh wait sorry :rofl:

This one was from Ace's breeder pack and are supposed to have a better chance of getting the phenos you selected, they come divided up by the parent plants that are heavy in the different phenos they have for each strain. This one was the strawberry one that is supposed to make you laugh a lot which is what attracted me to it. I love bud that makes you laugh at everything, thats just a good time all around :rofl:

I was gonna get the description of the pheno for you but ace went and ruined their website, its awful now :(

Anyone remember when she looked like this, sure glad I decided not to cull her. I think she knows how close she came and is now showing her gratitude for getting to live :rofl:
DSC_7829_612DSC_7829_sm.JPG

Hey GT or Ziggs, what you think I should feed them with this weekend, normal GE or CE? She hasn't had any CD since the normal set. You can see some of the sugars are starting to fade out a bit (ignoring the bleached ones lol). I was kinda thinking a CD would give it a nice boost at this point I just want to make sure you don't think it will make the issue worse. She normally gets between 15 - 20ml GE a week and then about 6ml of Trans added to the in between waterings. She also got her second brix + way ahead last night and some stress and second top dress of epsom earlier in the week.

Thanks bud(s)

Yeah, I'd do another Cat ... :cheesygrinsmiley: You still have over a month to go? You could actually do two more in that time. I cycled my last Tikal between Energy and Cat for the second half of bloom and it turned out fine. :slide: Just one Cat at a time though.

Wow that's the same one? Outstanding recovery.

Yup I was going to cull that one so I stopped watering it for a while. Then I got the idea to show everyone how wilted they can actually get without much harm so I brought it back and then decided to flower her :)

Yeah, I'd do another Cat ... :cheesygrinsmiley: You still have over a month to go? You could actually do two more in that time. I cycled my last Tikal between Energy and Cat for the second half of bloom and it turned out fine. :slide: Just one Cat at a time though.

Sweet thanks GT :passitleft:

Hey Duggs I saw that your liking your vaporizer. Glad to hear it :passitleft: is the buzz any diff to you than smoking alone or am I crazy, well I guess both could be true :rofl:

Oh and have you tried your hash in it yet?

Smokey, ya , the new toy...tryin to get used to it. Liking the flavour but still playing with the temp. and fan controls. It seems right now , for me to get satisfied with a nice big draw....i have to turn up the temp too high .The nicest taste comes in at around 360-370F .but doesn't have the rush i want...doin some reading up on what temps affect what terps and stuff. Very interesting. Still learning Smokey but it's fun so...:smokin:OK, just took some hits using the fan a lil more...higher speeds seem to really help get a nice thick cloud of vapour at 375F. YEEPA! :yummy: So tasty Smokey...i'm old school, so this is all new to me , likin it...:thumb: Have an awesome weekend would ya...gettin ready to watch the Red Wing game at "the Joe". Cheers eh!...oh ya BTW , beer taste's even better after a draw.:laugh:

Smokey, ya , the new toy...tryin to get used to it. Liking the flavour but still playing with the temp. and fan controls. It seems right now , for me to get satisfied with a nice big draw....i have to turn up the temp too high .The nicest taste comes in at around 360-370F .but doesn't have the rush i want...doin some reading up on what temps affect what terps and stuff. Very interesting. Still learning Smokey but it's fun so...:smokin:OK, just took some hits using the fan a lil more...higher speeds seem to really help get a nice thick cloud of vapour at 375F. YEEPA! :yummy: So tasty Smokey...i'm old school, so this is all new to me , likin it...:thumb: Have an awesome weekend would ya...gettin ready to watch the Red Wing game at "the Joe". Cheers eh!...oh ya BTW , beer taste's even better after a draw.:laugh:

Awesome bud glad you are having fun with it. By rush do you mean a rush of buzz or the feeling of a nice big hit in your lungs? A lot of people vape the first couple hits at a lower temp and then finish the bowl of at a bit hotter to get the terps and what ever that were missed at the typically better tasting lower temp.

I am looking for a new bubbler or a smaller bong. The one I use everyday now was really made for a vaporrizer and doesn't do the best job on herb. I am looking at GC and glassblowers direct so far. Anyone know any sites or good brands I should take a look at before I order something? I want to pick up a nice one this time, I plan on keeping it around for a long time :passitleft:

Some new pics of what I am calling Tent1, it is the beginning of week five since flip and I guess its about time for a CD on this batch :thumb:

Golden Tiger one, most likely had A Golden Tiger dad. This one is very stretchy with fewer bud sites but they are more developed than the bud sites on Golden Tiger two.
DSC_8672_590DSC_8672_sm.JPG
DSC_8686_597DSC_8686_sm.JPG

Golden Tiger two, most likely a purple haze dad on this one, had a ton of bud sites but they are not quite as far along as golden tiger one( I just did a pretty heavy pruning on her yesterday too).
DSC_8675_591DSC_8675_sm.JPG

DSC_8677_593DSC_8677_sm.JPG

Bubba Kush x Hashplant, I really shouldn't of topped this one since I flipped her so early. O well live and learn :passitleft:
DSC_8680_595DSC_8680_sm.JPG
DSC_8679_594DSC_8679_sm.JPG
DSC_8684_596DSC_8684_sm.JPG

Had to add my spare p300 , the coverage wasn't very good with only two of them.
DSC_8690_599DSC_8690_sm.JPG

I ordered a kick ass new RO filter last night. Our water has gotten really bad here lately and we have had to put a new 50$ filter in our fridge every 3 months before it starts tasting like crap. I had been planing on getting a new RO for my grow anyway and after realizing we didn't have enough room to put one with a tank under our sink I decided to just get a high flow one and use it for both, thinking it wouldn't be as annoying to use for normal drinking water if I could fill a pitcher in a a min or so. I grabbed a Growonix GX600 that is supposed to be good for 600GPD which should be a nice improvement over my current 100GPD considering it takes me 20 min per gallon of water currently. I am pretty sure my current one is not doing a very good job with our super hard water and I think I get calcium build up in my soil overtime leading to what looks like a MG deficiency/lockout that doesn't really improve by adding more MG.

Ok enough rambling have a great night all :passitleft:

Oh boy, tell me about our hard water issues in the valley. About three weeks ago, I had out into the garage to take my boy to school to find the hot water heater literally blew it's top. Water was pouring out the top and down the sides. Messed up the dry wall in the garage and in the adjoining room. Our water is frigging shite here.

Keep em green and sticky :peace:

Oh boy, tell me about our hard water issues in the valley. About three weeks ago, I had out into the garage to take my boy to school to find the hot water heater literally blew it's top. Water was pouring out the top and down the sides. Messed up the dry wall in the garage and in the adjoining room. Our water is frigging shite here.

Keep em green and sticky :peace:

O man that sucks do you ever drain it? The wife keeps bitching at me to drain ours, its been a year and a half now or so I guess I better get on it, whoops :rofl:

smokey, looking great! :thumb: 50% extra light will be a huge plus!!
Go GTs :)

Thanks bud, I should of put it in there sooner, that GT1 is quite unruly :morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom