SmokeyMcFly's - Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry - Highbrix - LED - Grow

Fantastic Smokey! I love love love that Tikal. I haven't had the strawberry pheno yet (well I had one and mis marked the sexing clone and accidentally killed the female and kept the male). That pheno is the most resinous from what I've seen. My recessive kush one is starting to put on the resin now but not like yours. The haze pheno is the least resinous but man what a phenomenal smoke that is. I still keep going back to that jar! I think the tikal is the least sexy of the ace strains but so far it is my favorite. I've tried zamaldelica and the pure malawi so far. There is just something different with the guatemalan strains.

Oh ACE has updated their website......new 2016 strains and a whole new design. I guess I'm breaking out the debit card.

Thanks bud, yeah this one is frosty as a mofo and its still early :rofl: I am pretty sure my last Tikal was the haze pheno, its got a really good buzz to it and I didn't do the best job finishing that one strong. The buds look like fluffy balls of pistols, you would think it was garbage bud if you didn't know any better. Im really excited for this one to finish.

They must be keeping the zamal hashplant because it is still there Duggs! I just ordered a couple new strains, lilly and snow moon and a couple I been wanting: orient express (freebie), congo fem and kali china fem. woooo hooo!

Oh man more new strains, I still have quite a few Ace strains on hand that I haven't even got too yet. Gonna need to bust out a batch of indicas next I am running out I got kinda carried away with all these killer sativas :)

I must say Gang....the Zamal Hash is superb, that's why they're keeping it , i suppose! I just did the dreaded CC thing.....ordered my new Vaporizer...the VapirRise.....:woohoo: Now i'm gonna check out ACE....oh no!!:tokin:

Haha nice Duggan do yo have any bubble left? Its killer in a vape since it doesn't get hot enough to ignite it :thumb:

Yeah neiko I just got off their sight I loved that Lilly and the snow moon......prolly wait though I got so many beans now.....lol. And of course I know a guy that will have some clones........:):high-five:
:rofl: Right there with yah :passitleft:

Hope everyone had a good super bowl, bowl :passitleft:

It tastes absolutely delicious in a vape. Plus I normally cough my face off if I use a bowl or bubbler with the hash but I can get huge rips out of the vape and not cough at all :high-five: I much prefer it to vaping bud. Vaping bud has its benefits over smoking too but I prefer to smoke my buds and vape my hash :passitleft:

It tastes absolutely delicious in a vape. Plus I normally cough my face off if I use a bowl or bubbler with the hash but I can get huge rips out of the vape and not cough at all :high-five: I much prefer it to vaping bud while it has its benefits over smoking I just prefer to smoke my buds and vape my hash :passitleft:
Interesting Smokey...how come brotha...can you not get a good solid "hit" off the vape using herb or is it a "spoiled " thing with the Bubble? :tokin:

With buds it's like I don't feel anything and then a few seconds after exhaling I cough so bad I don't want to hit it again. Maybe I just had them to wet still. Once I am over this broncituts I'll try again with bud that has a nice long cure. I also smoke cigs and read that people who smoke cigs have a hard time vaping herb. It has a much more high buzz to it than smoking does to me so I like to vape a bit and then burn one when I do use it for bud. Gets you all around tore up :). Also I just miss the feeling of smoking with it I am so addicted to the act of smoking one thing or another it's horrible. Not really sure how my lungs still function but I need to quit the cigs like asap to help my neck finish healing.

With that Tikal bubble in the vape I was in another world after hitting it. Last thing I was thinking about was smoking more at that point:rofl:

Sorry if I missed it but what's that zamal hash taste / smell like? My zamaldelica has the best lime flavor it's by far my current favorite bud. Gonna be a sad day when it's gone...

With buds it's like I don't feel anything and then a few seconds after exhaling I cough so bad I don't want to hit it again. Maybe I just had them to wet still. Once I am over this broncituts I'll try again with bud that has a nice long cure. I also smoke cigs and read that people who smoke cigs have a hard time vaping herb. It has a much more high buzz to it than smoking does to me so I like to vape a bit and then burn one when I do use it for bud. Gets you all around tore up :). Also I just miss the feeling of smoking with it I am so addicted to the act of smoking one thing or another it's horrible. Not really sure how my lungs still function but I need to quit the cigs like asap to help my neck finish healing.

With that Tikal bubble in the vape I was in another world after hitting it. Last thing I was thinking about was smoking more at that point:rofl:

OK Smokey,....listen up brotha!! You gotta stop with the cigs. I've been off them for about 14 yrs. now. Try this...ya know that gum."Nicoderm" i think it's called. It's a step by step process , as there are three different grades , or amounts of nicotene in it. I just used the strongest stuff for two weeks ,....then stopped! Havn't had a drag, since. best thing i ever did Smokey. I watched cancer take both my parents and my two best friends ...Max and Duggan. They all died from cigarette smoke . My dad at 50 , my mom at 68....she never even had a chance to relax after retiring. She had smoked for 53 yrs. before it finally killed her. you got kids Smokey.....look at them....take a good look at them....now,...how can you enjoy that cigarette? That's what made it easy for me....my oldest was still a baby at two....when my mom got really sick...listen to me ...bare with me , would ya....one of the best parts of not smoking cigarettes.....ya don't stink any more HAHA. Bad , bad , bad....after you've stopped for a while...and you smell someone smoking...you wonder how come you didn't stop sooner. OK , i'm done pal, had to get that clear. Have an awesome night Smokey.:cheer:

Sorry if I missed it but what's that zamal hash taste / smell like? My zamaldelica has the best lime flavor it's by far my current favorite bud. Gonna be a sad day when it's gone...
Oh , the Zamal Hash is very flavourfull, with hints of black hash , mixed with citrus undertones.....:slide:How's that my brotha....:rofl: It taste's niiiiiiice!:love: Ya , i felt a little bummed when my MK-Ultra ran out too. Anyhow , gotta finish cooking my steak...:thumb:

Sorry bout your parents Duggan. I'm dreading that day. You are right of course. I am working on it now have some patches. I tried the gum before and just got addicted to that instead :rofl:

Sorry bout your parents Duggan. I'm dreading that day. You are right of course. I am working on it now have some patches. I tried the gum before and just got addicted to that instead :rofl:

Morning Smokey, hope I wasn't too hard on the smoking thing brotha....I just know how important it is to give ourselves a decent chance at a nice , long life. Have a great day Smokey, I promise to never bug you about it again.....well, maybe....;)

I quit 1.5 pack/day marlboro reds after 32 years of smoking them. Almost 18 months now. I feel so much better it's stupid. I used e-cigs and weened down to zero-nic juice. After that I just had to stop the hand/mouth habit.

Easy to talk about quitting...harder to put into action. Hang tough man. :cool:

Vaping is great because you can control the level of the nicotine juice and ween yourself off of it. Vaping is not in the same league as smoking. People who start vaping nicotine actually see lung rejuvenation begin. The plus side is you can use the ecig for cannabis concentrate vaping too!

Its not actually the nicotine thats hard for me its just the habit of smoking. I try and replace it with bud but the first thing I want to do when I am done smoking bud is to smoke a cig :rofl: I do fine for days until I go back to work and then the 7-11 across the street starts screaming at me :)

I switched to vaping for a while but then just did that all the time instead :rofl: I can't continue to consume nicotine for med reasons so I have to just buck up and quit. I will try these patches for a week or so and then stop. I have quit once before but then started back up when I moved here and everyone was smoking all the time at my new job.

Some Tikal Scrog pics for your enjoyment this fine friday :passitleft: She is just finishing week 9 and showing no signs of slowing down, the colas are even growing vertically still now that the lights have been raised.

DSC_8659_582DSC_8659_sm.JPG
DSC_8657_581DSC_8657_sm.JPG
DSC_8661_583DSC_8661_sm.JPG
DSC_8662_584DSC_8662_sm.JPG
DSC_8664_585DSC_8664_sm.JPG
DSC_8665_586DSC_8665_sm.JPG
DSC_8666_587DSC_8666_sm.JPG

This plant has the frostiest stems I think I have ever seen, wanna smoke some stems :rofl: Should be a killer hashplant though :thumb:
DSC_8670_588DSC_8670_sm.JPG

Have a good one all :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom