SmokeyMcFly's - Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry - Highbrix - LED - Grow

Wow, Smokey, you sure got the haze pheno of Tikal, didn't you? :thedoubletake: :laugh:

Nice trichs, though, and lookin' good - :bravo:

Looking great Smokey! :thumb:
Your Tigers have wider fingers than the ones I'm working with.

Nice another Vegas member, welcome:passitleft:

Why won't she let you have a garden, do you have a med card?

Heh, even though mmj is legal in NV, she still thinks the feds are gonna show up on our doorstep. That's what happens when your sister-in-law is an attorney, oh well. And, since she won't let me produce my own medicine I keep with the big pharma lobbied, FDA authorized, legal pills.

So, I just live vicariously through you guys and keep locking up little nuggets of cultivating wisdom which I will one day get to put into action.

Keep em green and sticky :peace:

Wow, Smokey, you sure got the haze pheno of Tikal, didn't you? :thedoubletake: :laugh:

Nice trichs, though, and lookin' good - :bravo:

Sure do GT at least in looks, the first one doesn't really smoke like a haze at least not like any I have had before. I'm not sure if its from my light schedule or just the pheno I used from the breeder pack. At least this one smells as advertised, which is delicious :)

just beautiful :thumb:

Thanks bud :passitleft:

Looking great Smokey! :thumb:
Your Tigers have wider fingers than the ones I'm working with.

My Tigers aren't directly from Ace and have unknown baby daddies if you know what I mean... They look quite different from each other so I am assuming they both had a diff dad :thumb:

Those calyxes are like little bunches of grapes.

They smell more like strawberries though, yumyum :thumb:

Go Golden Tiger (+) :)

Im going to pop a couple of GT(+)s, Zamaldelica(+), Panama(+) x Purple Malawi, and Buddha Haze x Utopia Haze x Purple Malawi ;)
my just harvested Purple Haze(+) has Golden Tiger in it. :)

Wow Ziggs full house in da house :morenutes: :passitleft:

Heh, even though mmj is legal in NV, she still thinks the feds are gonna show up on our doorstep. That's what happens when your sister-in-law is an attorney, oh well. And, since she won't let me produce my own medicine I keep with the big pharma lobbied, FDA authorized, legal pills.

So, I just live vicariously through you guys and keep locking up little nuggets of cultivating wisdom which I will one day get to put into action.

Makes sense, maybe we can find a good time / place for you to try some of these HB strains :thumb: :passitleft:

No worries, I never thought about it or looked either. I will grab some 1/4" its all good :passitleft:

Sooo the 1/4" was too big also :rofl: I said fuck it and used one of my extra ratchet hanger ropes cut into a couple pieces and some knots from my boy scout days for the p300 in the Tikal tent. I now have a good 18" (which is perfect for my lights) across the canopy and am praying the colas don't get much taller just much fatter :thumb: The other tent has lots of room still so im not worried about that one until I need too :passitleft:

Some new Tikal pics, she got brixed with the wayAhead added a couple nights ago and smell like crazy. She seemed to be a little stalled out and wasn't smelling much, the super brix and a GE drench fixed that right up :thumb: I also topdressed some epsom salts about a week ago she was starting to show a bit of mag def.

I'll get some pics of the other tent later when the light is off :passitleft:

DSC_8614_581DSC_8614_sm.JPG
DSC_8619_583DSC_8619_sm.JPG
DSC_8622_584DSC_8622_sm.JPG
DSC_8623_585DSC_8623_sm.JPG

By the way I am LOVING the SCROG, its so easy to spray and everything is right in the sweet spot, well now that I got the lights raised it is :rofl: I think it would be a lot bigger if I wouldn't of had the lights so close for so long. If you see that big long one in the back, that cola is far enough back that it isn't directly under the lights, pretty much all the rest are so I imagine the rest got stunted quite a bit. A bunch of the tops were bleaching out before I got them raised too. Next time I wont let the plant get so tall and out of control before scroging it, this one was a mom plant that ended up getting flowered.

Looks great!
My training ability sucks majorly. Is she going to be a bitch to trim?

Looks great!
My training ability sucks majorly. Is she going to be a bitch to trim?

Mine too, she has almost 3' of bare stem at the bottom that sucked up all my space :rofl: She probably would be a bitch if you trimmed it all, I plan on making some hash out of most of this plant so I will only have 2 or 3 oz to deal with trimming, the rest can just all run through the machine when its ready :thumb:

Actually I don't think it would be that bad, since its 100% sativa and all the sugar leaves are covered to the tips with resin I would leave them all on anyway and only pop the fans off. The scrog itself shouldn't really make it anymore difficult than a normal grow but I had to prun several times to keep it thinned out enough or it would of been one big mess and not grown right.

Some pics of the other tent, the tigers are getting sexy :morenutes: Kinda funny how different the two are, they were trained and grown identically.

DSC_8643_587DSC_8643_sm.JPG
DSC_8646_588DSC_8646_sm.JPG
DSC_8652_590DSC_8652_sm.JPG
DSC_8650_589DSC_8650_sm.JPG

Poor lil bubba, this weekend I will up pot this one and let it do some catching up :thumb:
DSC_8655_591DSC_8655_sm.JPG

Smokey, your ladies look lovely as we've all grown accustomed to by now from you! As for the scrog girl, just think of her as a leggy supermodel with micro mini skirt on, lol.

Thanks for the offer, but that is something I would feel uncomfortable asking you do, for now at least. Let me get some more time in here then maybe.

Smokey, your ladies look lovely as we've all grown accustomed to by now from you! As for the scrog girl, just think of her as a leggy supermodel with micro mini skirt on, lol.

Thanks for the offer, but that is something I would feel uncomfortable asking you do, for now at least. Let me get some more time in here then maybe.

Thanks and no worries bud, glad to have you as part of my journal :passitleft:

Fantastic Smokey! I love love love that Tikal. I haven't had the strawberry pheno yet (well I had one and mis marked the sexing clone and accidentally killed the female and kept the male). That pheno is the most resinous from what I've seen. My recessive kush one is starting to put on the resin now but not like yours. The haze pheno is the least resinous but man what a phenomenal smoke that is. I still keep going back to that jar! I think the tikal is the least sexy of the ace strains but so far it is my favorite. I've tried zamaldelica and the pure malawi so far. There is just something different with the guatemalan strains.

Oh ACE has updated their website......new 2016 strains and a whole new design. I guess I'm breaking out the debit card.

They must be keeping the zamal hashplant because it is still there Duggs! I just ordered a couple new strains, lilly and snow moon and a couple I been wanting: orient express (freebie), congo fem and kali china fem. woooo hooo!

I must say Gang....the Zamal Hash is superb, that's why they're keeping it , i suppose! I just did the dreaded CC thing.....ordered my new Vaporizer...the VapirRise.....:woohoo: Now i'm gonna check out ACE....oh no!!:tokin:

They must be keeping the zamal hashplant because it is still there Duggs! I just ordered a couple new strains, lilly and snow moon and a couple I been wanting: orient express (freebie), congo fem and kali china fem. woooo hooo!

Yeah neiko I just got off their sight I loved that Lilly and the snow moon......prolly wait though I got so many beans now.....lol. And of course I know a guy that will have some clones........:):high-five:

Back
Top Bottom