SmokeyMcFly's - Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry - Highbrix - LED - Grow

I recommend a vaporizer that can use a water tube or can be hooked up to a bong. They can be pretty harsh without the water filtration to cool it down. The hash in the vaporizer is fantastic I barely even cough and get higher than any other method of smoking.

can you recommend a setup? both vaporizer and bong? :)

Smokey, you gettin full melt BH? The stuff i pull out of the 73micron bag is almost always nice and melty. It's only mixed in for 5 min. though , A pc. no bigger than a grain of rice will get anyone very high. Pure gland heads , no stalks, no veg. matter, no dirt, just very pure goodness. I find it too easy to smoke too much , then i'm blasted! What odds eh...:smokin:

Smokey, you gettin full melt BH? The stuff i pull out of the 73micron bag is almost always nice and melty. It's only mixed in for 5 min. though , A pc. no bigger than a grain of rice will get anyone very high. Pure gland heads , no stalks, no veg. matter, no dirt, just very pure goodness. I find it too easy to smoke too much , then i'm blasted! What odds eh...:smokin:

I dont think my last batch of water hash was quite full melt, maybe half to 3/4 melt :rofl: It would melt and bubble for about the first half of smoking in and then get hard and burn up the rest of the way so not sure what that is considered. I am pretty sure it could of been cleaner than I got it though :)

And yes its strong as eff! I only smoke maybe a piece half or a quarter of the size you are talking about per hit and one maybe two hits is all it takes to be in a whole other place :rofl: :passitleft:

Mornin brotha...ya , it sure is nice stuff eh. I gotta whole bunch of nice trim I'm gonna do another tut. on making full melt BH soon...maybe next weekend. Wish I could locate some nice HARD ice and not that soft crap in the corner stores...it's terrible ice, so soft and porous...not the best for making BH. Anyhow , have an awesome day Smokey and Gang!

Mornin brotha...ya , it sure is nice stuff eh. I gotta whole bunch of nice trim I'm gonna do another tut. on making full melt BH soon...maybe next weekend. Wish I could locate some nice HARD ice and not that soft crap in the corner stores...it's terrible ice, so soft and porous...not the best for making BH. Anyhow , have an awesome day Smokey and Gang!

Easy fix! Get a bag of ice and put it in a cooler with dry ice. It'll get nice and cold. When the dry ice is all melted, good to go.

So I am kinda calling BS on the butt-hole method of sexing seeds, 2 out of the 5 were wrong. The one plant that should of for sure been male based on that method was female and my Kali China feminized seeds with a perfect lil butt-hole is a male. The Kali China did get a long dark period to switch my on off times when I started flowering so that could of had something to do with it or my 80 degree light on temps could possibly be high enough to force it to male, they say this is a cold weather strain with a max of ~75 during flowering and even lower temps during veg but the other plant was grown normally and within its preferred params. Anyway it would of been a decent strain to possibly make a couple crosses with but since it was supposed to be a fem seed and it turned out male I trashed it. I was afraid of ending up with a bunch of seeds that like to be males in my environment if it was the temp that caused it which seems most likely to me. I am thinking maybe I will replace it with an Ace Pakistan Citral Kush. I haven't tried one of those yet and I think the wife would like it for bedtime smoke :thumb:

I was always skeptical about the butt-hole method for sexing seeds. Sorry you had to toss that strain, looked interesting.

I love checking on your garden to see how I might be able to grow here in the valley, if only the wife let me. But at least I can live vicariously through your grows! Such beautiful plants you produce and I'm sure the product is as good as it looks.

Cheers from a fellow Vegas dweller!

Keep em green and sticky :peace:

Yeah Smokey, I'm a science-based guy for most things and that method isn't very...er...scientific. You could always try a chicken foot or monkey blood....lol

Sorry it didn't work out for you man. Silver thiosulfate or stress are the only two ways to create pollen on a fem plant and ONLY silver thiosulfate can properly reverse sex.

:cool:

Yeah Smokey, I'm a science-based guy for most things and that method isn't very...er...scientific. You could always try a chicken foot or monkey blood....lol

Sorry it didn't work out for you man. Silver thiosulfate or stress are the only two ways to create pollen on a fem plant and ONLY silver thiosulfate can properly reverse sex.

:cool:

govt, interesting.. will Silver Thiosulfate flip a male to a female? or just a female that herm'd to a she-he? :)

I was always skeptical about the butt-hole method for sexing seeds. Sorry you had to toss that strain, looked interesting.

I love checking on your garden to see how I might be able to grow here in the valley, if only the wife let me. But at least I can live vicariously through your grows! Such beautiful plants you produce and I'm sure the product is as good as it looks.

Cheers from a fellow Vegas dweller!

Keep em green and sticky :peace:

Nice another Vegas member, welcome:passitleft:

Why won't she let you have a garden, do you have a med card?

Hey bud yeah its been warm here gonna be like 70 tomorrow then were gonna have a week of cold weather, its gonna go all the way down to the 50s :rofl: These 50-70 degree days are the worst though the house heats up enough that its to warm for the grow but its really kinda strange to turn on the AC in January just because it got up to the 60s....

Have a great weekend :passitleft:

I am going to do the mod on at least my big light tonight, I didn't realize the p300s have smaller holes than the p600 and I bought all 5/16" gear :(

Here are some new pics, the buds are the tikal, the sativa just flipped plants are golden tigers and the lil indy is the bubba kush.

DSC_8590_581DSC_8590_sm.JPG
DSC_8601_586DSC_8601_sm.JPG
DSC_8592_582DSC_8592_sm.JPG
DSC_8594_584DSC_8594_sm.JPG
DSC_8598_585DSC_8598_sm.JPG
DSC_8604_587DSC_8604_sm.JPG
DSC_8606_588DSC_8606_sm.JPG
DSC_8608_589DSC_8608_sm.JPG

Back
Top Bottom