SmokeyMcFly's - Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry - Highbrix - LED - Grow

One other thing to keep in mind I just remembered, sorry I :passitleft: to much :rofl:

Running a carbon filter to remove chlorine / chloramine WILL RAISE the TDS level of your water. I first bought the pre filter for the chloramine thinking that was my problem and my issues got even worse. I did a bit more research and discovered that I was making my already hard water even harder so I had to add the RO to deal with all dat and then things got better :thumb:

Thanks for the recommendations on head shops. I felt like I was going to have a melt down over all the choices last night, if I could only afford like 10 of them life would be easier :rofl: I ended up in a local head shop for the first time today that actually had a lot of nice glass pieces and found one I liked there. Most of the head shops in vegas sell only rip off cheap shit, there is like 20 or 30 of them all owned by one huge family and they all stock the same garbage :rofl:

Here it is, its a bit bigger than it seemed in the store but it hits great and does a much better job at diffusing the smoke than my old tiny one did. :roorrip::bong:

DSC_8723_581DSC_8723_sm.JPG
DSC_8711_583DSC_8711_sm.JPG
DSC_8726_582DSC_8726_sm.JPG

I guess that's the way it goes most times. I cruise and peruse every available outlet online...then I too cruised to the local and bought a cool little piece made by a local blower. it's fairly small and I got it solely for my e-nail. Sometime after the fact, I had a chance to meet the dude and it was cool.

I support my local grow shops with my piddly little purchases too. ;)

Nice smokey......yeah I love the scientific glass they call it......with all the fancy percs.....mine has a honeycomb perc into a tornado perc.....it's small though looks more like your old one......anyway great buy, I like to keep my money local if I can too...:high-five:

Nice I really like the "scientific glass" too, my little one also does a tornado kinda swirl at the top, there is a layer of glass that has angled slits in it that direct the smoke in a swirl. It hits great for its size, a traditional bong with this little amount of water wouldn't be much different then smoking a pipe. It does about as much water cooling / filtering as a normal sized old school bong does but in a tiny package. The new one is kinda weird, you can see in the close up the top section has like five round black percs that have an X cut in each one. I was thinking these would be under water completely but as soon as it hits the middle of the X it runs down into the bottom chamber. It's hard to see whats going on but I think there is enough water getting pulled up from the bottom chamber to make them work correctly when its being hit but I was expecting them to be submerged. It kinda has extra resistance at the very beginning of a hit to get the water moving and then once its moving its easier to hit, the more water I add the worse this gets and im not sure if I found the perfect amount of water yet. It does a great job at cooling though and is 18mm instead of 14mm like my old one. I can easily take twice as big of hits or more than I could with the old one with a similar amount of coughing or discomfort. :thumb:

I guess that's the way it goes most times. I cruise and peruse every available outlet online...then I too cruised to the local and bought a cool little piece made by a local blower. it's fairly small and I got it solely for my e-nail. Sometime after the fact, I had a chance to meet the dude and it was cool.

I support my local grow shops with my piddly little purchases too. ;)

Thats awesome, I normally like to support small businesses but I have had such bad experiences with the smoke shops here that I could care less about supporting them and I really had zero expectation of finding one locally. Like I said just about every smoke shop around sells crap. I tried to look at a bubbler the other day at a shop on the way home. They had a thick piece of glass going all the way from the counter to the ceiling and they wouldn't let me touch it to inspect it or even look at it except through the glass. I just turned around and left when she said that. The place I got this one at has a bunch of junky stuff like most of them but they also have a wall of nice glass pieces of all sorts and I was aloud to actually check them out and the guy was really nice. I think I made him show me about 20 different pieces before I finally decided :rofl: This was the first time I have been in this store there was a few gang shootings going on so we try and stay away from that area :)

HealthyToker you might remember what i'm talking about, it's on Boulder Highway right beside the Albertsons Grocery store, i think its the corner of boulder and tropicana. The guy walked passed people standing outside of the smoke shop, went to his car, grabbed a gun and went back and shot them. Then all hell broke loose for a few days afterwords around the apartment building right behind it.

Damn, glad I missed that mess. That is the first I heard of it, but then again I don't watch any local news coverage.

I agree with what you think about the chain of Smoke N tattoo shops in town, they suck and are rude.

Keep em green and sticky :peace:

The strawberry smell came back on the Tikal. The combo of a CD with a GE a week later and a couple brix sprays brought it back nicely. I am going to spray it again tonight and cut her this weekend. She isn't really putting on much new growth, the terps are smelling nice and the sugar leaves are starting to die off on the tips so it's time :thumb:

DSC_8753_590DSC_8753_sm.JPG
DSC_8755_591DSC_8755_sm.JPG
DSC_8759_592DSC_8759_sm.JPG

She has some bleached out tops from before I modded the lights, reminds me of dead coral.
DSC_8765_593DSC_8765_sm.JPG

Tent 1, they have all had their second CD this week and are in the beginning of week 6.
DSC_8733_584DSC_8733_sm.JPG

Tigers
DSC_8737_586DSC_8737_sm.JPG
DSC_8735_585DSC_8735_sm.JPG

DSC_8744_588DSC_8744_sm.JPG

Bubba Kush x HashPlant, this is gonna be the smallest plant I have ever grown :rofl: I really shouldn't of topped her. My next batch for tent2 is gonna be all indicas.
DSC_8740_587DSC_8740_sm.JPG

DSC_8751_589DSC_8751_sm.JPG

My New RO filter showed up the other night. I upgraded the carbon prefilter in it with a kdf85 for chloramine and hooked it up. Was super easy had it all done in less than 30 minutes. I love this thing not only is it doing a much better job at actually filtering the water but I went from waiting 50 minutes to get 2.5 gallons of water all the way down to 5 minutes for the same amount and this one wastes a lot less water too which is always good in the desert :high-five:

Old RO with a tallboy prefilter
DSC_8770_595DSC_8770_sm.JPG

New RO
DSC_8767_594DSC_8767_sm.JPG

Comparison of the RO membrane between the two, the little black tube sitting on top is the RO membrane from the old unit and that big silver tube is the membrane on the new one :rofl:
DSC_8774_596DSC_8774_sm.JPG

Looks like the 1000. Nice filter man. :thumb:

Oh yeah whoops forgot to mention I changed my mind the day after ordering the 600 and went with the 1000 instead. I figured if I was spending that much what's another 250 to double the output :)

Good eye :rofl: :thumb:

smokey, looking great!! :thumb:

Thanks kind sir. It's all in the genetics and these came from my new favorite breeder :) :passitleft:

Go Tigers!! :)

Hey all, did some leap day harvesting. My company gave us the day off and told us to do something awesome with it so here it is :rofl: This is by far the most I have ever pulled off a single plant. :high-five:

DSC_8780_582DSC_8780_sm.JPG
DSC_8790_583DSC_8790_sm.JPG
DSC_8782_584DSC_8782_sm.JPG

Tent 1 flowering away, all plants have finished their second CD. Sativas are golden tigers and the indy is bubba kush x hashplant
DSC_8792_585DSC_8792_sm.JPG
DSC_8794_586DSC_8794_sm.JPG
DSC_8796_587DSC_8796_sm.JPG
DSC_8804_589DSC_8804_sm.JPG
DSC_8799_588DSC_8799_sm.JPG

I decided to replace my bubbler as well, I was looking at this one when I bought my bong and have been regretting not getting it ever since. The bong hits great and is fun and all but its a bit much to let laying on the coffee table all the time and to be my main smoking device, especially first thing in the morning and what not. I love this bubbler, it has cut my coughing down to almost zero :high-five:
DSC_8821_590DSC_8821_sm.JPG
DSC_8813_591DSC_8813_sm.JPG

And my new feel the burn t shirt, love it :rofl: :passitleft:
DSC_8778_581DSC_8778_sm.JPG

Hope everyone is having a great week :passitleft:

Good for you man, trying and succesfully being environmentally conscious !

Thanks and welcome to my thread :passitleft: I just signed the petition for the vote on medical cannabis in PA last week. Hopefully you guys can get it legalized soon. I grew up in PA and my folks still live there. I probably would be living there right now if the laws were different :(

Back
Top Bottom