SmokeyMcFly's - Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry - Highbrix - LED - Grow

The 5x5 tent with the just harvested Tikal had Platinum p600 and a plat p300 in it. My 4x4 tent with the current flowering plants has three plat p300s. About 450ish real watts per tent. 900 if you go by the chip counts.

Love the chop, the grow, the pipe, and the shirt! :thumb:
+ Reps!

Thanks guys :high-five:

On deck we have two of each of the following: Bubba Kush X Hadhplant, Packistan Citral Kush and Kali China X Packistan Citral Kush, all from Ace of course :)

I also ordered a new 6" temp controlled can fan and a carbon filter for tent1. Now that things are starting to ripen up not having a carbon scrubber on that tent is becoming an issue. Temps also get a couple degrees higher than I like first thing in the morning before I can switch from heat to AC so hopefully the thermostat control in it will help out with that.

Have a great day all I plan on planting the new seeds today and probably starting a new bin of soil. :passitleft:

Thanks I remember reading that also. Any ideas how to make it so it doesn't taste like you're chewing on herb instead of a cookie or whatever it's supposed to be :rofl: As much I love bud I can't get past the taste of eating it in to many things.

Thanks bud it did produce quite a bit more than I expected. It's nice and fluffy though so not as much as it looks like but I'm guessing it will be around a pound once it's dried :party:

Thanks I remember reading that also. Any ideas how to make it so it doesn't taste like you're chewing on herb instead of a cookie or whatever it's supposed to be :rofl: As much I love bud I can't get past the taste of eating it in to many things.

i just made some cannabanana bread using butter made from the MBII. I use whole herb butter-I dont strain it.. its got herb flavor :)
Ripe bananas mask the flavor very well- I love the flavor of the herb..some dont-- 2 mini muffins and youre good to go..:thumb:

Sorry guys I missed all these posts somehow :passitleft:

Catchup time :)

Hey Smokey, great job with your scrog brotha...very nice haul of potent Sativa buds for sure, the shirt.....I want one too! :tokin: Have an awesome day pal, and once again , what a nice scrog job Smokey!!

Thanks bud :high-five:

i just made some cannabanana bread using butter made from the MBII. I use whole herb butter-I dont strain it.. its got herb flavor :)
Ripe bananas mask the flavor very well- I love the flavor of the herb..some dont-- 2 mini muffins and youre good to go..:thumb:

We both fall into the category of don't :rofl:

I strain mine. I quite like the intrinsic flavors of cannabis, but detest the plant cellulose left behind. :cool:

Yeah its really bad when you are chewing plant in a cookie or w/e lol. Once when I was young we used a 1/4 oz of really good expensive bud at the time for us and didn't even realize you had to decarb it or whatever its called so we wasted it all and were chewing on raw buds in some chocolate, dumb kids :rofl:

i process the herb until its liquified...straining is quite slow and difficult. :)

I imagine it tastes pretty herby that way, is there a way to use the magic butter machine and not have it taste like herb or at least not very strongly?

Some new pics.
Initial impressions of the new Tikal are fantastic. The smell is turning stronger and stronger strawberry each day it cures. The buzz is more traditional sativa buzz than the other tikal I grew, I will give a better report in a week or two once its got a little more time in the jars :thumb:

Couple shots of whats left hanging, I filled 3 of my big cvaults already with the nicest buds this is whats left for a small hash run some day.
DSC_8851_599DSC_8851_sm.JPG
DSC_8856_600DSC_8856_sm.JPG

Week 7 complete on tent1 since flip.

Group
DSC_8848_597DSC_8848_sm.JPG

Tigers
DSC_8838_594DSC_8838_sm.JPG
DSC_8836_593DSC_8836_sm.JPG
DSC_8833_592DSC_8833_sm.JPG

Bubba Kush x Hashplant
DSC_8843_596DSC_8843_sm.JPG
DSC_8842_595DSC_8842_sm.JPG