SmokeyMcFly's - Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry - Highbrix - LED - Grow

smokey, you hit those Tigers with Wayahead10X yet?

Go Golden Tigers :)

Yup with each brix spray since flip. Can you use it on its own without brix? That tent gets a little warmer than I like. I ordered a fan for it but just found out today they can't get that kind anymore so I had to switch to a different one, a week later...

smokey, I have. Certainly doesnt mean you can or can't either :rofl: I found, and maybe Doc can chime in, using it too much and late tends towards lighter/airy buds. I thought he times it around both the CDs and thats it...2x Ive done it more. :)
You can use WA10X with DeStress too..
maybe it does work better pony backed on the other foliars.

Yup with each brix spray since flip. Can you use it on its own without brix? That tent gets a little warmer than I like. I ordered a fan for it but just found out today they can't get that kind anymore so I had to switch to a different one, a week later...

smokey, I have. Certainly doesnt mean you can or can't either :rofl: I found, and maybe Doc can chime in, using it too much and late tends towards lighter/airy buds. I thought he times it around both the CDs and thats it...2x Ive done it more. :)
You can use WA10X with DeStress too..
maybe it does work better pony backed on the other foliars.

It can be sprayed on its own, but requires dextrose to be mixed as well. 4 oz per gallon on the dextrose.

Brix and DeStress are formulated with dextrose already. We can piggy back a small amount of WayAhead on that. 2 Applications are usually adequate.

Thanks Doc and Ziggs

I have used it on each brix spray since it has mg in it and I always have mg issues with my plants. This time I haven't added any Epsom salts and they seem to be holding up pretty good considering.

For what's it's worth these buds don't seem any more fluffy than normal. :thumb:

Bubba is almost ready to chop so I won't use it on her anymore but plan to continue on the Tigers.

Wow, I've been away from the forums for a week or two and I missed your chop. Congrats, they look sweet as usual! It still amazes me that you can produce such nice bud using this junk water we have here (I know, you run it through RO first, but still this water sucks ass).

Keep em green and sticky :peace:

Yeah no doubt and it seems like it got a lot worse a month or so ago out of no where.

Couple new pics, I wanted to take a look at the trics on bubba I might be cutting her this weekend. I moved these three into my bigger tent last night since it has better ventilation and a bit more height on the lights. Had to stake up the big tiger quite a bit as soon as I moved her over half of her branches bent right over at soil level. Luckily none of them snapped :)

Bubba, getting close
DSC_8863_602DSC_8863_sm.JPG
DSC_8865_603DSC_8865_sm.JPG
DSC_8882_609DSC_8882_sm.JPG

Tent shot
DSC_8858_601DSC_8858_sm.JPG

Tigers
DSC_8870_604DSC_8870_sm.JPG
DSC_8873_606DSC_8873_sm.JPG
DSC_8877_608DSC_8877_sm.JPG
DSC_8875_607DSC_8875_sm.JPG

I also started a couple RQ Criticals last night to replace the Kali China that died off (I waited a bit to long to water them when they were first sprouted)

Have a great night all :passitleft:

Hey Duggs :passitleft:

That sounds right to me. I just dropped them to 11 hours of light last night from twelve and as soon as I get bubba out of there I'm gonna cut it down more. I have been wanting to try taking 30min out a week when they get to this point. I'm thinking in nature they get less duration and intensity of light the last month than we are reproducing by having the same schedule all the way through flowering. Maybe that is the trick to keeping these sativas healthy till the end. Or maybe I'm just high... :passitleft:

Haven't seen you update in a while, hope you and yours are doing well. Also, what about this weather, f-ing 90 degrees out by us today. How does your wife cope with the outrageous power bills we have in the summer?

Sorry guys been crazy couple weeks with family members medical issues. Plus I have been smoking that tikal which is just a total ass kicker so I start out with good intentions of getting shit done and end up a drooling idiot on the couch instead :rofl: I also harvested bubba last weekend and had some last night and its every bit as good as the first one possibly even better :party: I will get some new pics up tonight.

Hope you all have been doing well :passitleft:

Tigers, I think these got a little to warm / dry while I had them in the little tent with crappy ventilation. I moved them into the bigger tent and gave them a rescue drench last week and I think they are back on track fattening up and starting to smell yummy.

DSC_8886_631DSC_8886_sm.JPG
DSC_8888_630DSC_8888_sm.JPG
DSC_8892_629DSC_8892_sm.JPG
DSC_8901_628DSC_8901_sm.JPG

Babies, a couple PCK a royal queen critical, two of my zamaldelcia, the one I grew hermied and I got these seeds from them, both germinated in paper towls and should be above ground in a day or two and a Kali China.
DSC_8910_626DSC_8910_sm.JPG
DSC_8906_627DSC_8906_sm.JPG

Bubba kush and Tikal from last harvest, should be pretty easy to tell which one is the Tikal :rofl:
DSC_9012_619DSC_9012_sm.JPG

DSC_9057_632DSC_9057_sm.JPG

Heh, glad you're OK, hope the family med problems have settled out.

Pretty shocking how fast a happy plant goes from perky to crispy in these desert conditions.

Keep em green and sticky :peace:

Nice bud Neiko, hope everyone had a great Easter :passitleft: Not much going on here just waiting for the tigers to finish and the other ones to get big nuff to flip. :thumb:

Have a great week all!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom