SmokeyMcFly's - Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry - Highbrix - LED - Grow

Nice update Smokey! I'll be keeping an eye on the kali for sure and that Tikal is going to be awesome. It looks like it had a nice long veg, big thick branches and stems, it is going to yield like crazy for ya I'm sure. Now that I've had several HB plants go through harvest, I am still partial to the Tikal, it has stood the test of time and competition and still is a crowd pleaser. Keep trucking along "Master Grower"! :high-five:

Hey smokey.......been away for vaca......back and gotta slot of catching up to do.....looking great over here, got some GT as well and some Malawi x Pkc to pop sometime.....ill be watching........lol, take care......:passitleft:

Right on hope you had a great time :passitleft:

Nice update Smokey! I'll be keeping an eye on the kali for sure and that Tikal is going to be awesome. It looks like it had a nice long veg, big thick branches and stems, it is going to yield like crazy for ya I'm sure. Now that I've had several HB plants go through harvest, I am still partial to the Tikal, it has stood the test of time and competition and still is a crowd pleaser. Keep trucking along "Master Grower"! :high-five:

Yeah she was about 6 months old when I flipped her :rofl: I had to prune her down multiple times in the veg tent she was about 6' tall at one point and growing around the light :). I am hoping I can keep her under control with the netting I am almost out of vertical room with her already :rofl:

Yeah I'm pretty well screwed, gonna need to get really creative before this ones over :rofl: it's all good though this plant is mostly for a big batch of dry sift anyway so it's ok if it's a bit fugly :passitleft:

Some new pics. Tikal is almost done with week 4 since flip and is filling in nicely. I gave her another prune a couple nights ago, hopefully it will be the last big one needed. I think I am going to up pot and flip the kali china this weekend so I will probably flip the entire tent. I might ditch the hukle I am pretty sure its a male and I dont feel like dealing with that right now and I am a bit short on soil for everything for a few more weeks. The GTs and lil bubba kush can just finish vegging in the reduced light until they are mature enough to flower :thumb:

Tikal
DSC_8501_592DSC_8501_sm.JPG
DSC_8502_593DSC_8502_sm.JPG
DSC_8506_595DSC_8506_sm.JPG
DSC_8504_594DSC_8504_sm.JPG

Kali China
DSC_8512_596DSC_8512_sm.JPG
DSC_8513_597DSC_8513_sm.JPG

Hurkle
DSC_8516_598DSC_8516_sm.JPG

2 bigger ones are Golden Tigers and the lil-en is the bubba kush x hashplant.
DSC_8517_599DSC_8517_sm.JPG

Have a great weekend everyone, thanks for lookin :passitleft:

Smart work Smokey! They look nice and healthy. It's cool to see all the unique growing styles of DBHBB growers and how healthy the plants are among each style.

Thanks Duggan! I am going to need to get some threaded rod and remove the stock hanger cables that should give me another 8" or so. Speaking of that, does anyone know what I actually need to buy to do that mod? I have been putting it off for a while now cause I didn't absolutely need it but that has changed :rofl:

This tikal is already getting trics all over it and the smell is very strong already. Has a very sweet delicious berry smell to it :high-five: I gave her the first CD last night, 15ml CD and 2ml of tea. She is about half way through week5 at this point.

I up potted the two GTs and the Kali China into 10gals last night and will probably flip that tent this weekend or next. I also gave the GTs a pretty aggressive topping when I did the repot. The bubba kush is still a little to small to repot at this point and I am out of soil for another two or three weeks anyway.

I also moved my unused platinum p300 into the veg tent to get it ready for flowering :party:

On another note, I know some of you were gonna grow the malawi X PCK and I busted mine out that has been curing for about 6 months or so and have been smoking it the last couple nights. I never really liked the buzz from it before, I just felt fucked up and confused but not in an enjoyable way. Now that it has a good long cure though it is fantastic and has a great buzz that still seriously fucks me up but its actually enjoyable now and I am really digging it :thumb:

Ok enough rambling, here are some pics :passitleft:

Tikal
DSC_8533_606DSC_8533_sm.JPG
DSC_8535_607DSC_8535_sm.JPG
DSC_8539_610DSC_8539_sm.JPG
DSC_8538_609DSC_8538_sm.JPG
DSC_8537_608DSC_8537_sm.JPG
DSC_8543_611DSC_8543_sm.JPG

Group shot, two on left are GT, back right is Bubba Kush x Hashplant and front right is Kali China
DSC_8529_604DSC_8529_sm.JPG

GTs
DSC_8522_601DSC_8522_sm.JPG
DSC_8523_602DSC_8523_sm.JPG

Kali China
DSC_8521_600DSC_8521_sm.JPG

Bubba Kush
DSC_8525_603DSC_8525_sm.JPG

Hurkle, pretty sure its a male so I threw it in the flower tent to sex it to test the seed dimple theory.
DSC_8530_605DSC_8530_sm.JPG

Thanks for looking all, have a great night :passitleft:

Looking great smokey......and great news on the Malawi x pck......I actually am gonna pop a femmed one this weekend along with som others, I finally got my veg tent up and running and now under control......speaking of I really need to update my journal or close it out.....lol, I'm not a godo host......anyway interested to watch those GTs as well have some regs of those.......have a good nite man.....:passitleft:

Looking great smokey......and great news on the Malawi x pck......I actually am gonna pop a femmed one this weekend along with som others, I finally got my veg tent up and running and now under control......speaking of I really need to update my journal or close it out.....lol, I'm not a godo host......anyway interested to watch those GTs as well have some regs of those.......have a good nite man.....:passitleft:

Yeah it's really really good now :passitleft: I'll get some pics of the cured buds up later they are beauts. :thumb:

I'm still working on having enough to cure for a couple months.....:rofl:, but 2016 should be good.......

You will get there. It's easy just grow more than you can smoke :) :morenutes:

Hey Smokey, how's all brotha. Ya , with your light there. Another easier way perhaps....all i did was put four little eye hooks in the ceiling and use one or two jack chain links at each corner....hung....done! About 3" from deck! Perfect .Try it bud.
Cheers and have an awesome night.

If I had different circumstances I would do that. With the tents already in place it would kinda be hard to get up there to put the anchors in and I would have to cut holes in my tent and would give up the ability to reposition the lights per grow depending on what I have going on. Also my grow room is a finished bedroom in a new house so I try and keep everything confined to the tent and the wife would not appreciate a bunch of holes in the ceiling :rofl:

Thanks for the idea though :passitleft:

Smokey, looking strong in here! :)
I love the Malawi crosses. The Purple Malawi from ACE is amazing and my favorite. Her offspring should be even more so ;)

MMMM Purple Malawi just sounds good. I started one and it was the prettiest plant I have had in veg but it ended up being a male. One of these days I will have to grow one, I need to get stocked back up on some good indicas, I have been growing all sativas and my bubba kush is almost gone. I have some pennywise left but other than that all my indies are gone. I am going to do a Pakistan Citral Kush or two my next round for sure and I might have to find another yummy one, grape ape or stomper or what ever doc grows is promising, it was one of the best tasting buds I have ever smoked :thumb:

Wooot level up time. Just ordered two more p300s. Gonna run two p300s in the 4x4 and 2 p300s + 1 p600 in the 5x5 and keep them on opposing flowering schedules so as one tent is turning off the other turns on to keep the load on the circuit and heat in the room down :thumb:

:morenutes: :party:

Wooot level up time. Just ordered two more p300s. Gonna run two p300s in the 4x4 and 2 p300s + 1 p600 in the 5x5 and keep them on opposing flowering schedules so as one tent is turning off the other turns on to keep the load on the circuit and heat in the room down :thumb:

:morenutes: :party:

Will you be vegging in the same tent you will flower in? If not how are you going to handle the change in lights "on" times?

Back
Top Bottom