SmokeyMcFly's - Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry - Highbrix - LED - Grow

Smokey, I found Docs actual post
Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures

"Yep. WayAhead10x.

Mix 1/4 oz of WA10X into 1 oz of Brix in 1 quart of water.

I'm using it twice, pretty much concurrent with the Second Cat Drench and the week after that. Most plants won't need it, just those that tend to get the mid-bloom stall."

Thanks Ziggs that's awesome the after CD stall out is the only issue I have ever had with the kit :)

Merry Christmas to my 420 family, hope everyone is having a fantastic day :passitleft:

Happy Merry, Smokey!

Thanks Major, hope everyone had a great holiday :passitleft:

Feed the plants last night, I mixed up 15ml of transplant and 2ml of tea and watered the 2 vegging plants and the rest went to the big Tikal. They also got brixed and the tikal got topdress of recharge, she is halfway through week 3 now and is starting to fill this screen in nicely I am kinda afraid of what it will look like in another 4 weeks.

Here are some pics I just took
Hurkle
DSC_8452_600DSC_8452_sm.JPG

Kali China
DSC_8447_599DSC_8447_sm.JPG

Tikal
DSC_8444_596DSC_8444_sm.JPG
DSC_8442_595DSC_8442_sm.JPG
DSC_8439_594DSC_8439_sm.JPG

Hey Smokey, Happy New Year to ya. Hope you and your people are enjoying these times .
The first two pics .....show absolutely perfect plants...perfect, great colour, great posture, just very happy. The brix is prolly very high , i suspect. Ya eh....i knew that little scrog was gonna grow up pal, nice big pot too...:blunt:
Have an awesome night would ya...cheers.:high-five:

Perfect!
That is all...

Thanks all This is my first big scrog grow and that Tikal was about six months old at flip so it should be interesting :rofl:

I need to find a good way to keep the sides of my tent from sucking in so much right now it's pushing in and making the net loose if I Zipp it all the way up. I'm thinking a piece if one by one across the middle of it would sort it out but haven't been out to get any yet :passitleft:

Have a good night all

Smokey,...Merry Christmas , my brotha!! Your nice lil scrog there....you gonna have enough room for her...:rofl: You gotta little challenge with her comin up eh. Branches are gonna be showing up everywhere...lil shoots , filling your space..:blunt:
Quite a few of the "gang" are getting alot of grows done using ACE's beans. Very reliable, tasty, potent product. I'm lovin this Zamal Hash and it's getting better by the day , i swear. Got another one doing just fine sharing a 26er with an MK-Ultra. Gonna maybe try a special Zamadelica next round with a couple Kosher Kush and MLI's.
Anyhow , have an awesome night and fantastic Christmas with your people Smokey! cheers my brotha, oh ...and hope your neck is feelin OK these days....:Namaste:

Yeah buddy I cut about fifty sucker branches off of her last night and will probably need to do it again in a couple weeks.

Hope you had a great holiday as well :passitleft:

Hey Smokey have you grown out that kali china before?? I have that sitting in my shopping cart at herbies (I gotta call the bank everytime I make a purchase). I really liked the description and flowering time. I want to try some of ACE's shorter flowering strains.

Not yet Neiko. I really like it so far it's got a great compact shape to it. I really really like their bubba kush x hash plant esp now that it has cured for months. ill get some new pics up soon with the Kali China for you.

Thanks everyone!

Hope you all had a fantastic new years, I know ya'll should of had some good :passitleft: for the big night :party:

Smokey, HNY! Loving the GTs :)

and I concur with Doc...
"Looking super fine in here. Master grower."

I was hoping you would notice those. :circle-of-love: :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom