SmokeyMcFly's - Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry - Highbrix - LED - Grow

Yeah smokey looking good......hey my zamadelica has a very spicy or peppery smell........no lime at all? Interesting.....was your a femmed version?n:passitleft:

im not sure if that question was for me but if it was, these are my Zamals, Zamaldelica(+) :) mixed with strain possibilities of Panama, Purple Haze, Golden Tiger and Zamaldelica..lots of phenos possible with each seed.

I'm pretty sure it was a reg seed Nate. Hope everyone has been well, we have the flu or some kinda funk in the house atm. Still haven't felt like chopping that Tikal yet, maybe one of these nights :passitleft:

I got 4 Golden Tiger seeds soaking now to plant tonight :party:

I'm pretty sure it was a reg seed Nate. Hope everyone has been well, we have the flu or some kinda funk in the house atm. Still haven't felt like chopping that Tikal yet, maybe one of these nights :passitleft:

I got 4 Golden Tiger seeds soaking now to plant tonight :party:

Nice.....I got 5 regular golden tigers......don't know if I wanna do them all at once or take my chances and run one or two with some others?:passitleft:

Edit: oh.....sorry bout the flu bug man the wife and kid it every year just once but that is enough......

Nice.....I got 5 regular golden tigers......don't know if I wanna do them all at once or take my chances and run one or two with some others?:passitleft:

Edit: oh.....sorry bout the flu bug man the wife and kid it every year just once but that is enough......

I run at least 2 reg beans at a time...(that would explain 29 plants going right now, wouldn't it..:))
I found the ACE Purple Haze and Purple Malawi and my seeds of them have a higher percentage of males..about 60%. The Zamaldelica(+), Panama(+) and Golden Tiger (+) were the same percentage but were females. :thumb:

Wonderful plants Smokey!

I really must order some land race genetics or direct crosses of land race varieties. Instead of all these og crosses. Although Rare Dankness genetics seem to respond very well in Doc's soil they are mostly OG/chemdog crosses. What do you high brixers think about famale seeds Ice in high brix. It has a stability of 1000/1 and has been bred practically to the point of land race status.

I've seen some very good WWs in HB, but I've run a few Skunk#1 crosses in HB and they were entirely unremarkable. The only experience I've had with Blueberry was a Blue Blood (OG cross) and it had potential (got accidentally pollenated :straightface:).

:hmmmm:

Ace Seeds run well in HB ... Panama goes nuts in it. :cheesygrinsmiley:

If you're looking for high THC you should try a Carnival.

Or this Channel+ I just harvested is an interesting option. It smells and tastes like peppermint, has a 1:1 THC:CBD ratio at about 15% each, and it absolutely loved HB. My wife is a month away from a hip replacement with a nasty bone spur and it gave her some solid relief - first time she's slept peacefully for days.

HSO Blue Dream also seems to love HB ...

Actually, many of my best plants have been sativa dominant hybrids. White Panther, Jamaican Dream, Female Seeds Grapefruit ... DrGrinspoon is doing really well and it has old classic genetics ...

:Namaste:

Sativa 12/12 from seed will be my next run of plants. 4 GTH #1 or I'll order some Panama or columbian. Probably just run the GTH #1's I have left and spend my budget on more Promix and Doc's High Brix supplies.
Thanks.

Sativa 12/12 from seed will be my next run of plants. 4 GTH #1 or I'll order some Panama or columbian. Probably just run the GTH #1's I have left and spend my budget on more Promix and Doc's High Brix supplies.
Thanks.

Flower farmer, if you have any questions with 12/12 i might be able to help. :)

Right on, I chopped her this weekend. Didn't get any pics still fighting the flu. I have about 2 zips (once dried) hanging and the rest went in the freezer for bubble :passitleft:

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Right on, I chopped her this weekend. Didn't get any pics still fighting the flu. I have about 2 zips (once dried) hanging and the rest went in the freezer for bubble :passitleft:

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

smokey, I hope you're well yesterday. I know it sounds weird...buts its true. :)
You will agree when you grow some Golden Tiger. ;)

Does bubble hash retain the terps' smells and flavors when you freeze the plant like you do?

Thanks guys.

It sure does Ziggs, if you ever have some really killer bud you want to store long term the freezer is the ticket :thumb:

Three of these GOlden tigers sprouted, I'm excited for these ones they are extra special seeds if u know what I mean ;)

Thanks guys.

It sure does Ziggs, if you ever have some really killer bud you want to store long term the freezer is the ticket :thumb:

Three of these GOlden tigers sprouted, I'm excited for these ones they are extra special seeds if u know what I mean ;)

Congratulations! Golden Tiger is a great strain :) The Ace strains Ive grown, love :love: the HB soil. The Panama must feel at home..Mine did the best in the soil.

Im about 4 weeks away from a Z'ACE Purple Haze(+)- (mother) The buds look and smell like a PH x GT mix :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom