SmokeyMcFly's - Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry - Highbrix - LED - Grow

Clipping fan leaves on clones tends to move more activity to the roots which is what we want with clones. You want enough leaf to support photosynthesis, but not enough to promote vertical growth.

:cool:

Thanks Gov, Think I should trim these bigger fans? I'm kinda thinking I should and hoping it isn't to late :) Most of the cups have 2 clones in each btw so there isn't as many as some of them look, I only left the very top pair and the growing tip.

DSC_7631_562DSC_7631_sm.JPG

Wow so they don't look so hot atm. They really shriveled up overnight, only one looks healthy out of all of them. I either need to get an aero cloner or just stop messing with mothers and clones and run my two tents on an alternate cycle so I could still have a harvest every 2-2.5 months like I do now. Im really thinking of going that route the only time I have issues with my plant count is when I try and do clones and I can never take as many as I want because of the limits. Plus its fun to get new bud every few months instead of another batch of the same thing. Dunno decisions decions :passitleft:

yes from seed...its great!! 3-3.5 months seeds to harvests..saves about 4-6 weeks time, the veg time....

What kind of yields are you getting from 10/14 or 11/13?

When do you do the final up-pot when they show sex? If I go that way I should get some 1gals instead of the 2s and I'm guessing they stay small enough a 7gal could finish them off?

What kind of yields are you getting from 10/14 or 11/13?

can't tell you on the 10/14..both tents are now 10/14..i ran several grows on 11/13 so far.

I got 8+ oz from my SWICK..3 sq ft of growing space, a 28 gallon tote cover(11 plants) !! in azalea pots. :)

I suggest grow regular strains to optimize yields..I have some Autos that did great, but the regular seeds behave like autos under the 11/13, or 10/14 anyways..The Jock, Jack and their offspring gave 2 oz + per plant..

Thanks Dr. 'Z'!

When do you do the final up-pot when they show sex? If I go that way I should get some 1gals instead of the 2s and I'm guessing they stay small enough a 7gal could finish them off?

I grew 3 SWICKS now on 4th one under 11/13, in azalea pots. these are 5-6" across.

The 3 ACE clones are in 10 gallon softees..they will be my largest plants grown under either 11/13 or now 10/14

See why I'm doing my own version of what he's doing? :laughtwo: The variety, the exotic expressions, the accelerated life cycles. What's not to get excited about?

I'll wager they show on almost the same day, being of the same strain.

doc, there are 5 different strains and many multiple pheno combinations are possible.

A Purple Haze may have been pollenated by with itself or 3 other sativas :)
same for the others..Golden Tiger, Panama, Zamaldelica

smokey, ACE's Purple Haze is great!!!
Brain freeze? Slurpeee doesn't do brain freeze..Purple Haze does Brain Freeze!!! :rofl:

Very cerebral high that gets 'locked' onto.. thoughts very focused for what seems like long minutes...

doc, there are 5 different strains and many multiple pheno combinations are possible.

A Purple Haze may have been pollenated by with itself or 3 other sativas :)
same for the others..Golden Tiger, Panama, Zamaldelica

smokey, ACE's Purple Haze is great!!!
Brain freeze? Slurpeee doesn't do brain freeze..Purple Haze does Brain Freeze!!! :rofl:

Very cerebral high that gets 'locked' onto.. thoughts very focused for what seems like long minutes...

You're my favorite mad scientist, Ziggy.

Back
Top Bottom