SmokeyMcFly's - Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry - Highbrix - LED - Grow

doc, there are 5 different strains and many multiple pheno combinations are possible.

A Purple Haze may have been pollenated by with itself or 3 other sativas :)
same for the others..Golden Tiger, Panama, Zamaldelica

smokey, ACE's Purple Haze is great!!!
Brain freeze? Slurpeee doesn't do brain freeze..Purple Haze does Brain Freeze!!! :rofl:

Very cerebral high that gets 'locked' onto.. thoughts very focused for what seems like long minutes...

Did you have males doing some of the work or all hermie or forced hermie females that did the nocking up, just curious :)

Does anyone know if there is any difference in potency when growing young plants like starting 11/13 from seed compared to a nice mature plant with a couple months of veg on it? I only ask because I swear my hurkle reveg is noticeably stronger than the other ones I grew of it and they all are clones of the original mother so its not a pheno difference. It also did a better job keeping it happy than the others and she never had any signs of a deficiency of any sort so it very well could be that.

The Malawi x PCK is like a punch to the face and if I smoke more than a bit of it I am knocked out cold on the come down. Its the strongest of the three I grew and I don't really smoke it much the buzz isnt happy or fun you're just fucked up till it's time to fall asleep :rofl:

Got some pics of the next round and last round cured up buds, I will probably flip the new ones tonight.

Bubba
DSC_7667_573DSC_7667_sm.JPG

Malawi
DSC_7670_572DSC_7670_sm.JPG

Panama
DSC_7676_571DSC_7676_sm.JPG

Veg tent

Bubba reveg, still hanging in there
DSC_7666_574DSC_7666_sm.JPG

Panama and hurkle
DSC_7665_575DSC_7665_sm.JPG

Zamaldelica
DSC_7664_576DSC_7664_sm.JPG

Flower tent, zamadelica is in a 25gal and the other two are in 12s :high-five:
DSC_7662_577DSC_7662_sm.JPG

Zamadelica
DSC_7656_578DSC_7656_sm.JPG

SLH, I wasn't gonna run this one but the stem has an amazing lemon smell when you rub it
DSC_7655_579DSC_7655_sm.JPG

Tikal
DSC_7653_580DSC_7653_sm.JPG

Hey Smokey, cheers brotha. Nice update too, lmfao about the Mal. X PCK! Not great news though for me...i have a three pack of those ones i was gonna run after the Zamal Hash's.....dunno now.

I did a bad job growing that one too not sure if that kept if from being a more enjoyable high or if it kept it from just being even stronger if its the later im glad I didn't do a better job on her :rofl: They're F1s as far as I know so there is gonna be lots of variation in them compared to the stable strains Ace usually has. Who knows in another couple weeks it might be my fav strain once I have got more used to these ace strains. They really are no joke :party: The Panama has really grown on me, it has an amazing flavor and great high but I have no idea what it is that it tastes like. A J of panama and bubba together is heaven in a wrap and is usually my after work treat :passitleft:

Ya ,mixing like that with two excellent strains is a real treat...:surf:
How fortunate we all are eh...with all this H.B. goodness ....
Bin smokin my last harvest of MK-Ultra the last couple weeks , and it's a big time heavy hitter too. It's fine till ya cross a line....then forget it....it's all over! Interesting, you like the Panama the best for flavour and buzz, correcto? I remember getting Panama Red back in the 70's. for 55-60 a z. Had to really be hooked up good for the chance to score some...great stuff. Cheers Smokey. :passitleft:

I like the flavor of the panama the best and its great for daytime. I like the buzz of bubba better its more narcotic but the buzz of panama and bubba combine is better than either on there own and is pretty much perfect. Bubba has a good taste too, its like sweet piney with a hint diesel fuel but panama tastes like some great island fruit I can't exactly place. The malawi doesn't taste good I think I fried it to the point the terps got effected which might be why the high is really strong but doesn't have much character but I don't really know :)

Tikal is so inticing to me. Draws me like a magnet. I love the way Graytail's is turning out. It's actually my lock screen for motivation. Now I get to watch you grow one too. Yippee!!!

Gonna have to order some of their seeds next month. Definitely. Panama sounds beyond resisting too. So many strains, so little time. :laughtwo:

I did a bad job growing that one too not sure if that kept if from being a more enjoyable high or if it kept it from just being even stronger if its the later im glad I didn't do a better job on her :rofl: They're F1s as far as I know so there is gonna be lots of variation in them compared to the stable strains Ace usually has. Who knows in another couple weeks it might be my fav strain once I have got more used to these ace strains. They really are no joke :party: The Panama has really grown on me, it has an amazing flavor and great high but I have no idea what it is that it tastes like. A J of panama and bubba together is heaven in a wrap and is usually my after work treat :passitleft:

smokey, i love all of my ACE strains..
The panama is the sweetest, smells like cherry berry pie..
i forgot what Doc said was reason of bakery smell. :)

my 3 clones have 2-3 weeks left until harvest. they are doing quite well. I think I have at least 1 panama, I'm hoping a Golden Tiger and a Zamaldelica.

i upcanned several of my Z'ACE (+) seedlings to square pots yesterday :thumb:

looking forward to buds with no seeds :)

Smokey,

Do you think the Malawi X PCK would have been better if it was taken a bit early? Was there a lot of amber? I was thinking about running this one also, but now...not sure if I want the "knockout effect".

Great info , thanks Smokey! Wish i had a big room with a 12 foot ceiling so icould grow all these Sat's. the way they should be grown. I'm getting tired of my small GR...no room to cultivate properly. Have a great night pal! Cheers.

No doubt, I wish I could just get my 1' extension on my tent to put it up to 9' but I am like 1" short :( I used to have a garage pole barn with 30' + height and 35x60' base but it was in an illegal state. I could have had a f$cking rain forest of sativas in there :)

Tikal is so inticing to me. Draws me like a magnet. I love the way Graytail's is turning out. It's actually my lock screen for motivation. Now I get to watch you grow one too. Yippee!!!

Gonna have to order some of their seeds next month. Definitely. Panama sounds beyond resisting too. So many strains, so little time. :laughtwo:
I haven't had the Tikal yet but it's the one I am most excited to try. Only problem with the panama is it seems like its a 50/50 chance to get a sativa high or a narcotic high which are very different. I seems like you can't go wrong with any of them though they are a great breeder.

smokey, i love all of my ACE strains..
The panama is the sweetest, smells like cherry berry pie..
i forgot what Doc said was reason of bakery smell. :)

my 3 clones have 2-3 weeks left until harvest. they are doing quite well. I think I have at least 1 panama, I'm hoping a Golden Tiger and a Zamaldelica.

i upcanned several of my Z'ACE (+) seedlings to square pots yesterday :thumb:

looking forward to buds with no seeds :)

Awesome Ziggs! I can't wait to hear how the non seeded plants compare to the seeded ones. I wish I had some of those crazy cross beans you made... :rofl:

Smokey,

Do you think the Malawi X PCK would have been better if it was taken a bit early? Was there a lot of amber? I was thinking about running this one also, but now...not sure if I want the "knockout effect".

There was no amber on it and I took it when it was supposed to be. Its not instant nock out bud like a couch lock bud would be it's just very strong and if you smoke more than your limit which is easy to do (and I smoke all day most days of the week) it will knock you out for a nice nap on the come down.

Ace is the first breeder I have found that when they put a warning on it about its potency they mean it! :rofl: I had some of it this morning after a bowl of panama and I have only taken I think three hits off of it so far in the last hour and I am still right where I need to be for a friday :)

Hope everyone is having a great friday :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom