SmokeyMcFly's - Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry - Highbrix - LED - Grow

Hey dude, I'm back.....they had a problem with my email address? Whatever that means.....got it worked out now......everything looking great here......hey my zamadelica started with 7 bladed leaves right after the first set of 3blades.......in your experience does this mean anything......good or bad?:passitleft:

3 blades...sometimes from stress, from heat and sometimes the soil and roots are getting jiggy with each other. when things get settled and dialed in, the 3 blades become normal in my experience.:)

edit..new growth normalizes..the 3 bladed leaves sty that way :)

Hey ziggs........do remember how long you let your zamadelica go............oh wait she was under 12/12 wasn't she.........just wondered on flowering time........we r going on vacation for a week in dec.......I wanna have her finished before we leave.......thanks man.:passitleft:

NN, they were 12-15 weeks from seed under 11/13

I have several beer cup Zamaldelica(+), and others, that just showed pistils last week 3 weeks old, under 10/14 from seed
:thumb:

NN, they were 12-15 weeks from seed under 11/13

I have several beer cup Zamaldelica(+), and others, that just showed pistils last week 3 weeks old, under 10/14 from seed
:thumb:

Wow 3 weeks thats its im going with your method, well maybe.... :rofl: I still need to keep my hurkle mom, she is the only thing that helps with my spine pain at all and some strains make it worse like this recent Panama and Plushberry plants I used to grow when I first started.

These plants are all in third run soil and have only had two very small GE feedings for drenches to this point in their life including vegging. :thumb:

Couple update pics of the recently flipped girls.

Tikal (breeder pack, Giggle pheno :rofl: )
DSC_7685_583DSC_7685_sm.JPG
DSC_7686_582DSC_7686_sm.JPG

SLH, This one is gonna be a straight up lemon skunk I thinks by the smell of the stem.
DSC_7689_584DSC_7689_sm.JPG

Zamaldelica
DSC_7692_585DSC_7692_sm.JPG
DSC_7693_586DSC_7693_sm.JPG
DSC_7691_587DSC_7691_sm.JPG

Anyone elses eyes bigger than their lungs now that bud is basically free :rofl: :passitleft:
DSC_7694_588DSC_7694_sm.JPG

Mmmmmmm. You're such a tease Smokey. :laughtwo:

Beautiful girls, Smokey! :thumb:

It took me about a year but I am now growing more bud than I know what to do with :) I mean I try and keep the damn things little but they just grow and grow and I like to have several strains so... I think my next investment is going to be some kind of hash rig. I don't really love making bubble hash though. I'm thinking with as dry as it is here a dry sift tumbler setup would be sweet. :thumb:

It took me about a year but I am now growing more bud than I know what to do with :) I mean I try and keep the damn things little but they just grow and grow and I like to have several strains so... I think my next investment is going to be some kind of hash rig. I don't really love making bubble hash though. I'm thinking with as dry as it is here a dry sift tumbler setup would be sweet. :thumb:

dry sift ftw! :thumb:

Storing hash is so much more convenient than storing flowers. 3 oz of flowers should make about 10g of top-shelf hash depending on other factors (like strain, grower, etc). I like my flowers and will always keep some, but my e-nail oil rig is SOOOOO convenient.

Nice update Smokey! I really like the Zamadelica.......who am I kidding, I like them all. I clipped a little drying bud of Tikal last night. OH BOY! My new favorite for sure. I'm not the most experienced smoker that's why I grow different strains, to try and find that holy shit I gotta have this strain forever one. I've had a lot of dispensary stuff, some better than others but I've never found anything that just blew me away. I think I found it with this tikal. I might change my mind when I try some of their other strains. I got a 100% Malawi that is in week 5 of flower that just looks tasty as all hell and a week or so old zamadelica. ACE is the place!!
:goodjob:

Nice update Smokey! I really like the Zamadelica.......who am I kidding, I like them all. I clipped a little drying bud of Tikal last night. OH BOY! My new favorite for sure. I'm not the most experienced smoker that's why I grow different strains, to try and find that holy shit I gotta have this strain forever one. I've had a lot of dispensary stuff, some better than others but I've never found anything that just blew me away. I think I found it with this tikal. I might change my mind when I try some of their other strains. I got a 100% Malawi that is in week 5 of flower that just looks tasty as all hell and a week or so old zamadelica. ACE is the place!!
:goodjob:

i love my ACE ..

My Ziggy-Ace strains (Z'ACE) are great too :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom