SmokeyMcFly's - Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry - Highbrix - LED - Grow

Haha true true. When the wife is like why you smoke so much I tell her I have 20 years of smoking crap to make up for :rofl:

Besides, it'll go to waste anyway, and you can't run out, so ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

And ... I want to take the opportunity to tell you that you're on fire as a grower, dude! Plant after plant is finishing beautifully - you're in the groove. :slide: I'm f'n jealous. :cheesygrinsmiley: Gotta get me some game on, y'know? :laughtwo:

+reps, man - repfest for Smokey - everyone tag up! :bravo: You got the skills. :;):

And ... I want to take the opportunity to tell you that you're on fire as a grower, dude! Plant after plant is finishing beautifully - you're in the groove. :slide: I'm f'n jealous. :cheesygrinsmiley: Gotta get me some game on, y'know? :laughtwo:

+reps, man - repfest for Smokey - everyone tag up! :bravo: You got the skills. :;):

:bigblush: :thanks:

Thanks GT, that means a lot coming from you. There is a short list of growers I look up too and you sir are very high on that list :) Maybe some day I can get the training thing down and have nice shapely plants like yours :drool:

Some new bud pics. My carbon scrubber is having a hard time keeping up with these atm... :rofl:

Bubba
DSC_7536_569DSC_7536_sm.JPG
DSC_7521_562DSC_7521_sm.JPG
DSC_7523_563DSC_7523_sm.JPG

Malawi x PCK, although I think it missed the memo about the PCK part... I'm thinking this one will need a couple more weeks.
DSC_7527_567DSC_7527_sm.JPG
DSC_7526_566DSC_7526_sm.JPG

Panama
DSC_7533_568DSC_7533_sm.JPG

I am going to try and reveg both the panama and bubba, most likely... :)

Have good night all :passitleft:

That bubba turned purple on me....when that happen?....looks awesome......this white rhino I got is supposed to be 90/10 indica/sativa too....can't wiat to try one on the he other end of the spectrum.....

Seriuolsy dude everything looking tip top.......gonna have to plan a trip to Vegas.......lol. +reps......:high-five:

Hey the shell fell off the WR on its own but the skin like stuff still has her closed up? Will that come off or should I try and get is off....like I said it's the membrane like stuff.

That bubba turned purple on me....when that happen?....looks awesome......this white rhino I got is supposed to be 90/10 indica/sativa too....can't wiat to try one on the he other end of the spectrum.....

Seriuolsy dude everything looking tip top.......gonna have to plan a trip to Vegas.......lol. +reps......:high-five:

Hey the shell fell off the WR on its own but the skin like stuff still has her closed up? Will that come off or should I try and get is off....like I said it's the membrane like stuff.

I think it started about a week and a half ago but really picked up the last few days.

I have never had just the membrane stay on. If its keeping it from opening and you can do it without hurting it I would take it off but don't really know.

You should visit vegas fo sho, I hear they have some ok bud there these days :rofl:

Good grief! Those are some mouth-watering specimens. That picture of the Bubba - Smokey that's breath-taking. Excellent.

Might have have to zoom in to see it.........
IMG_20150730_223535057.jpg

I tried to pull it gently off with some tweezers after I moisten it....but no luck.......it's more like a scalpel cut up in between the two leaves?
:passitleft:

Get that off of there, pronto, Nate! I've had it happen to a couple of mine and no good comes of it. :straightface:

The best way is to soak it good - I had a little plastic squeeze dropper that came with my refractometer, and I squirted one with it and let it soak 15 minutes, squirted it again ... once it gets soft enough you can gently pick it off. Usually the cotyledons will spring right open in front of you.

But get it off.

Get that off of there, pronto, Nate! I've had it happen to a couple of mine and no good comes of it. :straightface:

The best way is to soak it good - I had a little plastic squeeze dropper that came with my refractometer, and I squirted one with it and let it soak 15 minutes, squirted it again ... once it gets soft enough you can gently pick it off. Usually the cotyledons will spring right open in front of you.

But get it off.

Yeah GT just pulled it off with some tweezers after I had to cut it with a sterile new utility blade.........I hope she is ok, the cotyledons did spring open but I had a couple do light spots on them......hope she is ok?

:high-five:

Edit: she is femmed but is it stress like that that leans them towards males?

That's probably not enough stress to reverse the feminizing - you should be ok. :thumb:

Thanks Duggan! If we aren't I would like to try what is...

Smoked a bunch of the blue dream last night for the blue moon and we went to the Brit Floyd show. If any of you have never got to see a real Pink Floyd show these guys are as close as you can get.

Making water now for tonights chop and wash, i'll get some final pics of them up later tonight :passitleft:

Thanks Duggan! If we aren't I would like to try what is...

Smoked a bunch of the blue dream last night for the blue moon and we went to the Brit Floyd show. If any of you have never got to see a real Pink Floyd show these guys are as close as you can get.

Making water now for tonights chop and wash, i'll get some final pics of them up later tonight :passitleft:

Alright gonna have to plan Vegas trip for real.......you guys have all the awesome shows........

I got to see Pink Floyd back in the day, but I would love to see that show.

Back
Top Bottom