SmokeyMcFly's - Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry - Highbrix - LED - Grow

Lol.....u can't be talking to me.....I just add it when you guys tell me too.......:rofl:

Haha I know what you mean. People think I know what I'm doing cause my plants usually look good but I'm just guessing my way through like most of us :) Luckily the kit is so forgiving:rofl:

Haha I know what you mean. People think I know what I'm doing cause my plants usually look good but I'm just guessing my way through like most of us :) Luckily the kit is so forgiving:rofl:

Hey now, well then your guessing right......that's one thing I love about using the kit, to see how many ways it can b done.......can't wait to see your scrog......if ya would could ya throw some pics up when you get the clones clipped? :high-five:

Hey now, well then your guessing right......that's one thing I love about using the kit, to see how many ways it can b done.......can't wait to see your scrog......if ya would could ya throw some pics up when you get the clones clipped? :high-five:

But of course :passitleft:

Mind if I tag along from here Smokey? I stumbled onto your conversation on epsoms just as I was inquiring on it somewhere else. That was too timely to ignore. You have a lot of learning going on here.

Mind if I tag along from here Smokey? I stumbled onto your conversation on epsoms just as I was inquiring on it somewhere else. That was too timely to ignore. You have a lot of learning going on here.

Of course, welcome :passitleft:

Well my lazy ass got part of my plant work done this weekend. The 2x4 is down and the 4x4 is up :party: Gave the veg plants a good watering tonight and a spray of stress to prep them for topping / cloning tomorrow night. It's nice to have some room to work with finally in the veg tent. I also got a heavy painters canvas tarp to put down under my tents and to cover my carpet and stapled it to the baseboards so it stays put, Thanks for the idea Doc :high-five:

My other two tents are the normal gorillas and this time I got the light line and I must say I am very happy with it at the least initial impressions. I wish I would of went that way with my 5x5 and saved some money the light line is more than sturdy and thick enough IMO. They didn't exist when I bought the 2x4.

I also got some new filters for my humidifier so its actually working again. Man our water sucks here. The old filters were literally like bricks. I had to use a big screw driver and smash them out. I got the wife to agree to turn it off every morning when she wakes up which is when the bloom lights go off so I can run it higher now without worrying about it going to high during lights off :high-five:

Have a good night all. I will try and get some new pics up tomorrow night :passitleft:

Of course, welcome :passitleft:

I can't help - only added it once with a bunch of other stuff, so who knows what did what. I know when they start to taco and fade along the edges, they want some more Mag. Mine just don't do it, although I had very hard water. Now that I'm using R/O, I'm trying to keep an eye out for it.

:popcorn:

Thanks Graytail. I'll watch for signs, I guess. I'm having a hard time getting used to the idea of stressed leaves. Makes me feel like a negligent mom, you know? I know it's silly, but it was one of those things I was proud of with my first grow - beautiful leaves. It'll improve. Let's see what I can do with Carnival.

Well my lazy ass got part of my plant work done this weekend. The 2x4 is down and the 4x4 is up :party: Gave the veg plants a good watering tonight and a spray of stress to prep them for topping / cloning tomorrow night. It's nice to have some room to work with finally in the veg tent. I also got a heavy painters canvas tarp to put down under my tents and to cover my carpet and stapled it to the baseboards so it stays put, Thanks for the idea Doc :high-five:
:passitleft:

That was a cool idea! I used interlocking rubber mats that they sell in the big hardware stores for the shop floor. They're two feet square each and come four to a set, so one set fit perfectly under the tent. It offers additional cushioning and a bit more vibration control, I suspect. I'm partial to that flooring. I have a 4'x6' section in front of the ballet barre and my entire kitchen floor is surfaced with it (special price on line for that one). When things fall in my kitchen they bounce! :laughtwo:

4 AM. My cutoff time. It's been a pleasure. Great work report. Give that man a gold star. :passitleft:

Good night. :love:

My other two tents are the normal gorillas and this time I got the light line and I must say I am very happy with it at the least initial impressions. I wish I would of went that way with my 5x5 and saved some money the light line is more than sturdy and thick enough IMO. They didn't exist when I bought the 2x4.

I also got some new filters for my humidifier so its actually working again. Man our water sucks here. The old filters were literally like bricks. I had to use a big screw driver and smash them out. I got the wife to agree to turn it off every morning when she wakes up which is when the bloom lights go off so I can run it higher now without worrying about it going to high during lights off :high-five:

Have a good night all. I will try and get some new pics up tomorrow night :passitleft:

I love my gorilla lite tents too. I've got 2 x (4x4) :)

Agree the zippers are the part that is going to get messed up overtime anyway not the tent itself at least with either of the gorillas. I can see them lasting an easy 10 years or more unless the zippers get unusable and I assume they will before the rest of the tent wears out :(

That was a cool idea! I used interlocking rubber mats that they sell in the big hardware stores for the shop floor. They're two feet square each and come four to a set, so one set fit perfectly under the tent. It offers additional cushioning and a bit more vibration control, I suspect. I'm partial to that flooring. I have a 4'x6' section in front of the ballet barre and my entire kitchen floor is surfaced with it (special price on line for that one). When things fall in my kitchen they bounce! :laughtwo:

4 AM. My cutoff time. It's been a pleasure. Great work report. Give that man a gold star. :passitleft:

Good night. :love:

Thats so funny my wife suggested I get those exact things this weekend but I had already bought the canvas :)

When things fall in my kitchen or anywhere downstairs they don't bounce they shatter :rofl: Thats the only reason I forked over the money for c-vaults instead of using glass jars. I could see me dropping and ruining an entire harvested plant with glass :bitingnails:

Thats so funny my wife suggested I get those exact things this weekend but I had already bought the canvas :)

When things fall in my kitchen or anywhere downstairs they don't bounce they shatter :rofl: Thats the only reason I forked over the money for c-vaults instead of using glass jars. I could see me dropping and ruining an entire harvested plant with glass :bitingnails:

Just smoke upstairs.........:rofl:

Veggers, the tall Zamaldelica in the back has to be a male or its the most vigorous plant I have seen yet :rofl:
DSC_7512_557DSC_7512_sm.JPG

DSC_7511_556DSC_7511_sm.JPG

DSC_7513_558DSC_7513_sm.JPG

DSC_7518_561DSC_7518_sm.JPG
DSC_7517_559DSC_7517_sm.JPG

The hurkle mom flipped out when I lowered the veg cycle for the sativas. I had to put an hour of light back in and she is re-vegging now.
DSC_7516_560DSC_7516_sm.JPG

Panama
DSC_7510_555DSC_7510_sm.JPG
DSC_7509_554DSC_7509_sm.JPG
DSC_7508_553DSC_7508_sm.JPG

Malawi x pck this one started fox tailing like crazy, I think foxtailed buds look awesome :) :rofl:
DSC_7500_552DSC_7500_sm.JPG
DSC_7498_550DSC_7498_sm.JPG
DSC_7497_549DSC_7497_sm.JPG

Bubba, still haven't got around to the store to get more lemon juice, she's getting chopped one of these days soon though:thumb:
DSC_7495_548DSC_7495_sm.JPG
DSC_7493_547DSC_7493_sm.JPG
DSC_7492_546DSC_7492_sm.JPG

If I get my lazy ass around to doing the cuttings tonight I will snap some pics. Have good night all :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom