SmokeyMcFly's - Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry - Highbrix - LED - Grow

smokey, looking great!!!
Panama looks awesome!!

great job! :thumb:

what smells are the ACE plants giving you?

Juicy fat colas, Smokey! Beautiful! :welldone::circle-of-love:

Thanks guys!

The panama has a sweet smell, some kind of tropical fruit I can't place yet. Malawi doesn't smell much at all and bubba has a great piney slightly kushy smell. I would be super happy with either a good kush flavor or a nice pine flavor out of bubba like the "kind bud" of my youth always had... :passitleft:

The panama might actually be ready very soon she has 9 weeks completed and hasn't really been putting on much new growth. I haven't really been paying attention because I was expecting her to take a couple more weeks but I was just going back through my pics and noticed she hasn't really done much the last week or so.

Hmm was just looking at the specs on panama and the normal seeds have a listed 9-12 week flowering time but if you look at the breeder pack specs they are all somewhere between 11-13 weeks, interesting. I knew I saw it listed as 11 min somewhere. Wonder if the breeder pack seeds are really that much different or if its just listed weird or something.

At this point im thinking of just holding off till next weekend and cutting panama and bubba at the same time so I don't have to mess with washing bud twice. That will put the panama at 10 weeks complete and bubba at 9. :thumb:

Beautiful buds, Bud!

Thanks Major, after I realized the panama was almost done I got so excited I could barely sleep, like a kid the night before Xmas or something :rofl: I'm not sure if it will have that epic almost lost pure sativa high but ima gonna find out soon enough:passitleft:

That Panama looks...... mmmmmmm...... Mouthwatering! That's the adjective I was searching for. :laughtwo: I love the look of foxtail ng too. Another laugh, I always forget to pick up the lemon juice and end up running out late the night before. Every single harvest. I'm headed to the store now. Maybe I'll remember this time. I still have at least another week to forget. :laughtwo:

Let me inspire you then Smokey. You're the reason I remembered. :battingeyelashes:

image29332.jpg

You're welcome. :love:

So kinda funny story. I work in downtown vegas and its kind of surrounded by the ghetto. We run into lost tourists asking for directions all the time and I saw a couple that looked really lost and being the nice person I am I asked them if they needed any help. He was like do you know where we can score some weed around here. We have been here for 4 days and can't find any so we came down here but it seems really sketchy. I told them to go back to the strip and look there before they got robbed or worse but inside I was thinking other than the fact that I would never risk selling bud or even give it to a person without a med card (thats legal here if you don't charge any money) you probably picked the best person in the city to ask :rofl: I really wanted to hook them up they seemed really nice but I would never risk my job or med card so I had to say nothing and send them back to the strip disappointed. Damn stupid laws :loopy:

So kinda funny story. I work in downtown vegas and its kind of surrounded by the ghetto. We run into lost tourists asking for directions all the time and I saw a couple that looked really lost and being the nice person I am I asked them if they needed any help. He was like do you know where we can score some weed around here. We have been here for 4 days and can't find any so we came down here but it seems really sketchy. I told them to go back to the strip and look there before they got robbed or worse but inside I was thinking other than the fact that I would never risk selling bud or even give it to a person without a med card (thats legal here if you don't charge any money) you probably picked the best person in the city to ask :rofl: I really wanted to hook them up they seemed really nice but I would never risk my job or med card so I had to say nothing and send them back to the strip disappointed. Damn stupid laws :loopy:

what a square!

Some day Smokey. I have to believe there'll come a day.

I don't know I kind of fear further legalization, vegas is going full on corporate greed with its "medical" marijuana program so far :( I just saw an article we have the largest indoor grow in the country here now I think it said and they filled it with LEDs. It looked like an indoor football field in the pictures. Unfortunately I don't think normal people like me will ever be able to get a legal grow for profit going here and it's by design. So the produce will be shit and then they will try and force people to buy it instead of growing their own. Luckily there is a clause in the law that says if the strain you need can't be bought you can grow it. With the insanity of MJ genetics these days thats an instant out :high-five:

I don't know I kind of fear further legalization, vegas is going full on corporate greed with its "medical" marijuana program so far :( I just saw an article we have the largest indoor grow in the country here now I think it said and they filled it with LEDs. It looked like an indoor football field in the pictures. Unfortunately I don't think normal people like me will ever be able to get a legal grow for profit going here and it's by design. So the produce will be shit and then they will try and force people to buy it instead of growing their own. Luckily there is a clause in the law that says if the strain you need can't be bought you can grow it. With the insanity of MJ genetics these days thats an instant out :high-five:

Everyone in CO grows with salt in coco, toss a tablespoon of EWC on top and claim "organic".

Industry standard bruh.

Us heads get together and try to find dispo's that are legit. News: none really.

Everyone in CO grows with salt in coco, toss a tablespoon of EWC on top and claim "organic".

Industry standard bruh.

Us heads get together and try to find dispo's that are legit. News: none really.

Yeah they're all shit compared to what you can do if you umm give a shit :rofl:

Even if they were just as good I waited over 20 years and had to move 3k miles to be able to grow legally, nothing better change that now that I can. Not only is it the best most relaxing hobby ever but I really enjoy investing all the money I used to spend on bud every month instead :high-five:

Man I really am a square... :rofl:

Yeah they're all shit compared to what you can do if you umm give a shit :rofl:

Even if they were just as good I waited over 20 years and had to move 3k miles to be able to grow legally, nothing better change that now that I can. Not only is it the best most relaxing hobby ever but I really enjoy investing all the money I used to spend on bud every month instead :high-five:

Man I really am a square... :rofl:

Squares don't smoke weed.......:)

Lol, I hear that......hey is your zamadelica seem to be a light eater? And since ya grown both phenos of blue dream any tips on her? And can ya tell in veg what pheno bd I might have when she gets bigger of course?

Just getting ready for the new grow.....that zamadelica came up after the auto destroyer but has already past her up......I can see I will have to keep her trained down...,:passitleft:

Lol, I hear that......hey is your zamadelica seem to be a light eater? And since ya grown both phenos of blue dream any tips on her? And can ya tell in veg what pheno bd I might have when she gets bigger of course?

Just getting ready for the new grow.....that zamadelica came up after the auto destroyer but has already past her up......I can see I will have to keep her trained down...,:passitleft:

The Zamals are light eaters. The only feeding mine have got so far was a GE and tea feeding when I transplanted them out of the cups and they have at least tripled in size since and haven't shown signs of needing another one yet.

The blue dreams were both pretty heavy feeders but they were old when I flowered them, the first one was 2 months veg and the second had 4 or 5 with lots of pruning before I got around to running her so that might of been part of it. For the best results with it I would give it lots of soil for the plant size you're growing and go on the heavy end of the feeding directions once in flower as your starting point instead of the low end.

Both phenos looked exactly the same until a few weeks into flowering.

I busted the blueberry pheno BD out tonight for the first time in a while and rolled a fatty after seeing you ask about them. It has such a great buzz makes your entire body tingly and everything feels good plus the ladies love it :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom