SmokeyMcFly's - Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry - Highbrix - LED - Grow

Great to see your Panama! It has the characteristic pompom buds all up the stems. :thumb:

Wait'll you see what happens when it's done digesting the cat drench, heheh.

With your skills, this one is gonna be remarkable, I think. :bravo:

Thanks GT, she got the second one last night :thumb: Any tips you remember from growing yours? She seems to be doing pretty good so far I should have transplanted her sooner though.

Awesome smokey......that Malawi x pck looks amazing as well, sounds like you remember a little more of the second concert........:rofl::rofl: we are off to see the Rolling Stones......tonite, should have a good fireworks show too....:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

Yeah we didn't drink for the second one so I can actually remember some of it, I got a lot of it recorded on my phone too :high-five: How was the stones show?

Morning Smokey, how's your re-veg plant doing? I think I am going to try and do a re-veg on the tangerine dream since I didn't clone it and it looks like it is a keeper. Any tips appreciated bud.
:Namaste:

The last reveg didn't work I cut way to much off since the bottoms were all lolly-popped.

Couple things I would do if I really wanted one to make it.

Don't wait to long to chop it. I would cut when it first seems ready instead of stretching the last week or two out of it.
Leave enough growth (buds and leaves) a couple nodes on all the lower branches should do.
Don't root prune until you get some good new growth, you want it to focus on growing new leaves not roots in the beginning. In about three weeks its ok to do a root pruning.

Thanks GT, she got the second one last night :thumb: Any tips you remember from growing yours? She seems to be doing pretty good so far I should have transplanted her sooner though.

You're finishing some of the finest plants on the forum right now, so I hesitate to give advice. :cheesygrinsmiley: Just let her run for as long as she wants to. Panama tends to grow a lot of dainty calyxes first and then swell them all up into fat gnarly buds. It can be quite a dramatic change in the look.

:slide:

You're finishing some of the finest plants on the forum right now, so I hesitate to give advice. :cheesygrinsmiley: Just let her run for as long as she wants to. Panama tends to grow a lot of dainty calyxes first and then swell them all up into fat gnarly buds. It can be quite a dramatic change in the look.

:slide:

100% agree! :)

Split 25ml trans and 3ml of tea between them last night to snap them out of CD mode. Also gave them a bit of EWC top dressed and sprayed with stress.

Some new pics :passitleft:

Bubba, almost the end of week 5
DSC_7281_516DSC_7281_sm.JPG
DSC_7282_517DSC_7282_sm.JPG
DSC_7287_518DSC_7287_sm.JPG

Malawi, x PCK almost the end of week 6
DSC_7283_519DSC_7283_sm.JPG
DSC_7291_520DSC_7291_sm.JPG

Panama, almost the end of week 6
DSC_7297_521DSC_7297_sm.JPG
DSC_7301_522DSC_7301_sm.JPG
DSC_7302_523DSC_7302_sm.JPG

Most excellent, Smokey!

Split 25ml trans and 3ml of tea between them last night to snap them out of CD mode. Also gave them a bit of EWC top dressed and sprayed with stress.

Some new pics :passitleft:

Bubba, almost the end of week 5
DSC_7281_516DSC_7281_sm.JPG
DSC_7282_517DSC_7282_sm.JPG
DSC_7287_518DSC_7287_sm.JPG

Malawi, x PCK almost the end of week 6
DSC_7283_519DSC_7283_sm.JPG
DSC_7291_520DSC_7291_sm.JPG

Panama, almost the end of week 6
DSC_7297_521DSC_7297_sm.JPG
DSC_7301_522DSC_7301_sm.JPG
DSC_7302_523DSC_7302_sm.JPG

smokey, holy wow!! those are amazing looking!! You may want to consider sending ACE some pics of their strains :)..maybe you can work out a deal ? :thumb: show them what amazing seeds can do in magical soil!

Right on bubba and malawi will be ready fo-sho and panama will probably just be getting pulled off of the drying line :passitleft:

I'll have everything on the menu then except probably no paki. I might set some aside, but probably not.

Colombian, Grape Ape, maybe some Champagne, Willie Nelson.

I just realized I have a very heavy Sativa line up recently. The Colombian is kicking ass, super strong.

smokey, holy wow!! those are amazing looking!! You may want to consider sending ACE some pics of their strains :)..maybe you can work out a deal ? :thumb: show them what amazing seeds can do in magical soil!

Thanks Ziggs, when I ordered my last seeds I offered to send them a link to my journal but didn't hear back from them. Maybe bubba will turn out good enough to send them a couple pics, they have the best stock pics of just about any seedbank already though but it would be awesome to get put on their tester list :high-five:

I'll have everything on the menu then except probably no paki. I might set some aside, but probably not.

Colombian, Grape Ape, maybe some Champagne, Willie Nelson.

I just realized I have a very heavy Sativa line up recently. The Colombian is kicking ass, super strong.

Awesome I can't wait to try Willie and the Colombian, no worries on the Paki I think between us we have enough killer strains to try to knock out a horse :rofl:

:passitleft:

Thanks Ziggs, when I ordered my last seeds I offered to send them a link to my journal but didn't hear back from them. Maybe bubba will turn out good enough to send them a couple pics, they have the best stock pics of just about any seedbank already though but it would be awesome to get put on their tester list :high-five:

Awesome I can't wait to try Willie and the Colombian, no worries on the Paki I think between us we have enough killer strains to try to knock out a horse :rofl:

:passitleft:

theoretically speaking, of course. We have no plans and are not planning to meet, it's all just hypothetical.

theoretically speaking, of course. We have no plans and are not planning to meet, it's all just hypothetical.

...because that would be bad, mmmkay. (in my best Mr. Mackey voice)

Update time

Babies got uppotted into 3gal softies. My plan is to grow these out and take clones from them to do my SOG grow although I don't know how im going to handle males yet, maybe I will just let the first batch of them go and get some seeds :) I ordered a 25gal square softie for the SOG grow, I have to give up a little flexibility in feeding each strain differently but I think the extra soil and one large container will make up for it, we will see.

I didn't really feed them while they were in the party cups so they're yellowed a little, they got some GE last night along with the ROOTS and a stress spray. I will hit them all with brix tomorrow night.

The flowering plants got a nice GE feeding last night and a stress spray. You can see on the panama and some on the malawi that they ran out of juice. I think keeping them in the 3gal pots for to long is to blame but I have been trying to get it sorted out. Also top dressed malawi and panama with some more epsom.

I also ordered a 4x4 tent to replace my 2x4 so I have enough room to do a better job on my veg plants and keep a few moms and have a bail of pro-mix on the way to get another batch of soil going I am going to be running out soon :party:

Babies, Line up is 3 zamadelicas (reg), 2 SLH (Fem) 2 Tikal giggle pheno, breeder pack in the party cups
DSC_7330_535DSC_7330_sm.JPG

Group shot
Malawi on left, bubba on right and panama hidden in the back
DSC_7304_524DSC_7304_sm.JPG

Malawi x PCK
DSC_7305_525DSC_7305_sm.JPG

DSC_7306_527DSC_7306_sm.JPG
DSC_7310_526DSC_7310_sm.JPG

Bubba Kush x Hash plant
DSC_7313_528DSC_7313_sm.JPG
DSC_7316_529DSC_7316_sm.JPG
DSC_7317_530DSC_7317_sm.JPG

Panama, I really can't believe how frosty this one is already it still has a good month togo I would think :)
DSC_7320_531DSC_7320_sm.JPG
DSC_7326_532DSC_7326_sm.JPG
DSC_7326_533DSC_7326_sm.JPG

Have a good night all :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom