SmokeyMcFly's - Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry - Highbrix - LED - Grow

Wow Smokey...that's quite a lil meal for her...ya think she's that hungry?

Im honestly not sure if that was a good amount to feed her or not. It was my first time using the OG drench. The directions said 1/2 - 1 oz of OG and Trans for 5gal of water which I assumed was enough for 6 normal kit sized plants so I basically divided the big end of the dose by 5 and went with it :) She has been tacoing pretty bad and I have given her at least twice as much epsom as I have any plant so far and it didn't really seem to stop it. She also started eating her fans about a week ago and the 10ml of GE on friday didn't seem to phase her much so maybe this will :thumb:

My ace plants get drenched much much less, usually only a touch of transplant and some tea so far and they all look perfect :high-five:

Im honestly not sure if that was a good amount to feed her or not. It was my first time using the OG drench. The directions said 1/2 - 1 oz of OG and Trans for 5gal of water which I assumed was enough for 6 normal kit sized plants so I basically divided the big end of the dose by 5 and went with it :) She has been tacoing pretty bad and I have given her at least twice as much epsom as I have any plant so far and it didn't really seem to stop it. She also started eating her fans about a week ago and the 10ml of GE on friday didn't seem to phase her much so maybe this will :thumb:

My ace plants get drenched much much less, usually only a touch of transplant and some tea so far and they all look perfect :high-five:

Root bound, most likely. I think the OG drench will help.

1 oz OG + 1 oz Transplant+ 2 tblspn epsom per 5 gallons of water....each plant gets 3/4 to a gallon.

Thanks Doc I think your right and I yet again have another plant thats too big for its container and I thought I flipped this one early enough to keep it small :rofl: It's all good the buds are very dank and healthy just trying to give a boost to help her finish strong :thumb:

If the wife's paperwork ever gets back from the state (we can have up to 24 plants at a time in any stage then) I see me keeping 4 or 5 moms and then doing a bunch of freshly rooted clones in a SOG instead of the way i'm currently growing. I think it will work really well with the Ace Sativas and will give more variety per harvest than I can pull off now. :high-five:

Thanks Doc I think your right and I yet again have another plant thats too big for its container and I thought I flipped this one early enough to keep it small :rofl: It's all good the buds are very dank and healthy just trying to give a boost to help her finish strong :thumb:

If the wife's paperwork ever gets back from the state (we can have up to 24 plants at a time in any stage then) I see me keeping 4 or 5 moms and then doing a bunch of freshly rooted clones in a SOG instead of the way i'm currently growing. I think it will work really well with the Ace Sativas and will give more variety per harvest than I can pull off now. :high-five:

That's great news! I love Vegas, and the fact that there is HB weed in Vegas is a nice perk!

I really like the heavy transplant feedings for rootbound plants.

That's great news! I love Vegas, and the fact that there is HB weed in Vegas is a nice perk!

I really like the heavy transplant feedings for rootbound plants.

Yeah it's awesome now they changed the law to 12 plants per person in any stage instead of 7 with 3 only in flowering and they upped the ready to smoke limit from 1 oz to 2oz. Since we each have a card we get to double all that :party: Well once hers actually gets here we get to double that :)

Heavy transplant was my first plan but wasn't sure if it would mess with the flavor to give them that much transplant a week(ish) from harvest.

By the way I filled up a couple small mason jars one of SLH and one of the blueberry blue dream and stashed them away for august, should be nice and tasty by then :passitleft:

Smokey...i like what ya said about the Ace plants being happy with a lower amount of the drenches.Very light feeders these Sativas are.I'm afraid to go strong with anything in the kit with my Defrans. They really like things how they are and i've even got the leaf tips straightening out , which is supposed to be a genetic trait...what odds eh? Cheers.:high-five:

Yeah it's awesome now they changed the law to 12 plants per person in any stage instead of 7 with 3 only in flowering and they upped the ready to smoke limit from 1 oz to 2oz. Since we each have a card we get to double all that :party: Well once hers actually gets here we get to double that :)

Heavy transplant was my first plan but wasn't sure if it would mess with the flavor to give them that much transplant a week(ish) from harvest.

By the way I filled up a couple small mason jars one of SLH and one of the blueberry blue dream and stashed them away for august, should be nice and tasty by then :passitleft:

I had some HB blue dream over at some guys place out by UNLV. It was absolutely delicious. My wife said, "This guy knows what he's doing! Why can't you grow something like this?" :laughtwo:

I had some HB blue dream over at some guys place out by UNLV. It was absolutely delicious. My wife said, "This guy knows what he's doing! Why can't you grow something like this?" :laughtwo:

You two are too kind :bigblush:

There might just be some of that left also... :shhh: :passitleft:

wait, pot is legal in Nevada? guess I gotta go to vegas and visit the grandparents!

It is with a medical card. There still working on getting dispensaries open but they will be a total rip off with all the regulations they put in place. I heard they are looking at CA laws and thinking of following their model more closely in the future.

Here is a quick picture update.

Group
DSC_7055_488DSC_7055_sm.JPG

Penny
DSC_7032_481DSC_7032_sm.JPG
DSC_7051_487DSC_7051_sm.JPG

Bubba
DSC_7039_482DSC_7039_sm.JPG
DSC_7049_486DSC_7049_sm.JPG

Panama
DSC_7040_484DSC_7040_sm.JPG

Malawi x PCK
DSC_7045_485DSC_7045_sm.JPG

I think the Malawi and Panama are ready for CD and I need to check them to see if I want to up-pot them or leave them alone. I was planing on up-potting this weekend very gently by basically cutting the fabric pots off the bottom first then place it in the new soil and cut the side off after its in place to not disturb things too much. I don't think it will hurt them much and stretch time should be over by now.

Question, You think it would be better to CD and then up pot after or up pot and then CD. I was going to give them a week after the up-pot before CDing them.

Thanks all, have an :passitleft: weekend :party:

I've forgotten - what size pot is she currently in?

Penny is begging to be smoked.

I've forgotten - what size pot is she currently in?

Penny is begging to be smoked.

The Malawi x PCK and panama are in 5gal smarties and the rest are in 10s. I expect they would of been at least twice as big as they are if I had started them in 10s.

Hope everyone had a great Fathers Day

Little update.
Up-potted the Malawi x PCK and Panama to 10s yesterday finally. Little tip cutting the bottom off first isn't the best way, the side just slid off and the attached roots were on the bottom. They were deff ready for a new home I should of done it about a week and a half sooner and the bottom leaves on the pamana are starting to yellow a bit, hopefully the new house will straighten her out.

Everything got watered with 3gal of water with 9ml GE and 2ml Tea split between everything except the seedlings last night. The two transplants got a healthy dusting of roots.

Bubba
DSC_7059_489DSC_7059_sm.JPG
DSC_7073_497DSC_7073_sm.JPG
DSC_7074_498DSC_7074_sm.JPG

Panama
DSC_7070_493DSC_7070_sm.JPG
DSC_7072_496DSC_7072_sm.JPG
DSC_7071_494DSC_7071_sm.JPG

Malawi
DSC_7066_491DSC_7066_sm.JPG
DSC_7071_494DSC_7071_sm.JPG

Penny
DSC_7061_490DSC_7061_sm.JPG

I also ordered a couple 22"x36" flood trays and a bunch of 3gal soft pots, gonna try a tray of 6 little SOG plants one of these days when I get enough room opened up in the flower tent. Probably after the current Ace plants get harvested. I figure the first run I will run one half of the tent with the 6 SOG plants and then the other half with 2 or three normal ones just incase the SOG doesn't turn out so well, 3gal pots is probably pushing it so dunno how it will work out, if I go with 5gal im not gonna be able to pack enough plants in to make it worth while. I plan on flipping them as soon as the clones start growing again so they should stay pretty small.

Have a good one all :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom