SmokeyMcFly's - Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry - Highbrix - LED - Grow

Mornin Smokey....what a nice job your doin bud. Pretty soon youl'e be fillin up mason jars with H.B. produce. Have a great day my brotha. Cheers eh.:cheer:

Thanks Duggs good to see your plants haven't eaten you yet :rofl: I do need some more jars with this one all my cvaults are already in use
I might need to steel the one I gave to the wife to hold sugar back and fill it with some proper sugar instead :high-five:

Have a great Sunday all :passitleft:

LOL, Smokey, I broke down last chop and got a case of qt mason jars to supplement the 6 c-vaults I have too. Didn't have the cash and didnt want to wait so wally's being right around the corner had a $12 solution.

:cool:

LOL, Smokey, I broke down last chop and got a case of qt mason jars to supplement the 6 c-vaults I have too. Didn't have the cash and didnt want to wait so wally's being right around the corner had a $12 solution.

Lol, Wally world has everything.....I'm gonna need some gallon jars with a 6inch lid to stuff these jh colas in........lol:)

What up Gov, you got a new crop in the works yet or are you still working on the last harvest :passitleft:

OPP21.jpg

I have a few things I'm working on...:cool:

Nice Gov I figured you were up to something over there :high-five:

Took a couple pics tonight to get a look at whats going on with penny so I figured I would throw a couple up. Im thinking this weekend will be just about perfect for her. The sugar leaves are starting to turn purple and the grape smell is amazing, cant wait to try this one :passitleft:

DSC_6997_474DSC_6997_sm.JPG
DSC_7002_475DSC_7002_sm.JPG
DSC_7029_478DSC_7029_sm.JPG

Malawi
DSC_7016_479DSC_7016_sm.JPG

Bubba is out of control. She was the one I was worried about the least and she is just a beast. The stems are insane, imagine if she wouldn't of been topped... These Ace genetics are no joke :high-five:
DSC_7008_476DSC_7008_sm.JPG

Group
DSC_7030_477DSC_7030_sm.JPG

Actually after looking them up again I think I got the pale green pheno, sounds like they all get a little purple and the majority of my buds are very light green color with little hints of purple in the small sugar leaves only.

Phenotypes: There are 4 main phenotypes. All have virtually the same smell and taste and all buds tend to show some purple. The main difference between phenotypes is in the bud structure and the dominant color; buds are either fingery or round, with pale green or purple as their chief color. The purple buds are particularly impressive.

Also after looking at my pictures and Subs pictures more I will probably let her go another week longer than I was planing. Today is the last day of week 8 so she is still kinda young, I will probably give her an extra drench tonight or tomorrow to try and help her finish she has been eating herself for about a week now :)

Well no one said stop being stupid so she got 6ml of OG and trans with a couple tsp of Epsom and a half ml of tea in a gal of water last night. Hopefully it takes care of her munchies for a bit. Have a good one all :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom