SmokeyMcFly's - Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry - Highbrix - LED - Grow

Penny is looking killer! Is she in a 10 gal? :thumb:

Yes she is and thanks Major. She is currently a day or so past half way through week 6 so she has a week or two of fattening up to do still :high-five:

Thanks GG!

Graytail, when you say large leaves do you mean more indica type or just big. Mine are definitely sativa leaves...very thin. I can't get a smell from her yet at least I can't tell with the tangerine dream right next to the tikal, all I smell is heavy fruit coming from the TD. The tikal has had it's 2 CAT drenches and I can see no resin yet while TD is just coating itself more and more everyday. It is starting to get resin on the fan leaves now too and it is only day 29. I guess the tikal is going to take longer to finish by the looks of it.

Im not surprised that the tikal is taking longer to show resin it probably won't be as frosty as the strains you're used to growing in the end either but don't let that fool you. Some of the best sativas look like garbage with barely any visible resin but they will send you to the moon :passitleft:

Graytail, when you say large leaves do you mean more indica type or just big. Mine are definitely sativa leaves...very thin. I can't get a smell from her yet at least I can't tell with the tangerine dream right next to the tikal, all I smell is heavy fruit coming from the TD. The tikal has had it's 2 CAT drenches and I can see no resin yet while TD is just coating itself more and more everyday. It is starting to get resin on the fan leaves now too and it is only day 29. I guess the tikal is going to take longer to finish by the looks of it.

They're definitely sativa, just ... big. :cheesygrinsmiley: It reminds me of that great Utopia Haze pheno I ran - very hefty/stalky. I took a couple quick pics just now. The fans are old and it needs to be upcanned, which I'll probably do tomorrow, so they're yellowed. The newer ones are thinner, something we see a lot in HiBrix. But see how sparse and sturdy it is? It wants to stretch out those nodes as much as it can but I have too much light on it. :laughtwo:

DSCN76051.JPG

DSCN7604.JPG

Tikal runs a week longer than TD, but if I remember correctly Panama frosted up later in bloom. A couple more weeks on yours will tell. :slide:

Hope everyone has been well. Some new pics, not a whole lot going on, penny is finishing and the Panama and Malawi x PCK both started growing flowers the other night. Also all three Zamaldelicas popped up but one of them is kinda having a rough go of it so it might get replaced i'm gonna give it another day or so and see if it hooks up.

Penny
DSC_6717_475DSC_6717_sm.JPG
DSC_6719_476DSC_6719_sm.JPG

Bubba
DSC_6723_480DSC_6723_sm.JPG

Panama and Malawi x pck
DSC_6721_477DSC_6721_sm.JPG
DSC_6722_478DSC_6722_sm.JPG
DSC_6725_479DSC_6725_sm.JPG

It's Friday and you ain't got shit to do, i'm gonna get you high today, and you know this, man! :passitleft:

Have a good weekend all :passitleft: for me :high-five:

Thanks Guys!

Today is the start of week 7 for her. She looks like she is about done but she is still needing watered 2-3 days after a full watering so I know she's still growing :thumb:

Smells amazing too, I wish we had scratch and sniff uploads :)

Thanks all! Yup Duggs you can tell a lot about whats going on by how much its drinking :thumb:

I did some training on the two ace plants today, they also got topdress of recharge and will probably be getting up potted to tens in another week or two. The smaller containers along with the topping seems to be doing a good job of keeping them small(ish). Everything got sprayed with stress tonight and plain water, they all got a feeding of brix and GE/Trans/Tea on Tuesday night. I have been feeding the ace plants very lightly so far and they seem to be doing great :high-five: I have also backed off the amount penny is getting the last couple weeks now that the growth spurt is over.

Group
DSC_6735_481DSC_6735_sm.JPG

Penny
DSC_6747_484DSC_6747_sm.JPG
DSC_6743_482DSC_6743_sm.JPG
DSC_6777_491DSC_6777_sm.JPG

Panama (gonna try one of these trellis things out and see if I can train her around it all the tops are within 6" of each other now
DSC_6784_489DSC_6784_sm.JPG
DSC_6761_487DSC_6761_sm.JPG
DSC_6760_486DSC_6760_sm.JPG
DSC_6767_492DSC_6767_sm.JPG
DSC_6758_488DSC_6758_sm.JPG

Malawix PCK, super cropped this one in a pinwheel shape to kinda keep the roundness of her all her tops are nice and close now too, I pick the spot where the second row of nice tops are to SC at so everything ends up at the same height
DSC_6749_485DSC_6749_sm.JPG

DSC_6768_493DSC_6768_sm.JPG

Hurkle in veg
DSC_6764_495DSC_6764_sm.JPG
DSC_6765_494DSC_6765_sm.JPG

Bubba
DSC_6744_483DSC_6744_sm.JPG

DSC_6782_490DSC_6782_sm.JPG

:passitleft:

Looking tip top, you gonna top that hurkle.....

I am, I might end up keeping that one as a long term mom. Thats at least my current plan but they change with the wind :passitleft:
Penny is beautiful! :thumb: and Hurkle is kicking it.

That Pamama? The leaves? Dayum is it that sativa?

Yup, this is the plant I am most excited for that I have currently in flower.

Here are the specs

Panama combines 3 excellent sativas from Panama. It is one of the most popular, powerful and high yielding sativa in our catalogue.

Very elaborated hybrid of great potency and vegetative vigor. It produces beautiful, large, dense flowers full of trichomes, often showing reddish and pinkish pistils when flowering, traits usually associated with the mythic Panama Red and Colombia Punto Rojo strains.

Panama is probably the best american pure sativa hybrid bred in the last 15 years. Its aroma and effect are reminiscent of the best Colombian and Panama Red sativas from the 70’s.
GENETICS
100 % sativa. Semi stabilized F8-F10 hybrid between 3 Panama sativa strains.

Penetrating organic aroma, mainly lemon and incense. In some phenos sweeter with strawberry aromas.

I am, I might end up keeping that one as a long term mom. Thats at least my current plan but they change with the wind :passitleft:

Yup, this is the plant I am most excited for that I have currently in flower.

Here are the specs

Panama combines 3 excellent sativas from Panama. It is one of the most popular, powerful and high yielding sativa in our catalogue.

Very elaborated hybrid of great potency and vegetative vigor. It produces beautiful, large, dense flowers full of trichomes, often showing reddish and pinkish pistils when flowering, traits usually associated with the mythic Panama Red and Colombia Punto Rojo strains.

Panama is probably the best american pure sativa hybrid bred in the last 15 years. Its aroma and effect are reminiscent of the best Colombian and Panama Red sativas from the 70’s.
GENETICS
100 % sativa. Semi stabilized F8-F10 hybrid between 3 Panama sativa strains.

Penetrating organic aroma, mainly lemon and incense. In some phenos sweeter with strawberry aromas.

smokey, may you love the Panama as much as I do. :)

a couple more weeks and my Panama is done..shes a BUTEy :)

Damn Smokey! You are killing it! Everything looks supurb!! :welldone:Those ACE strains sure get people excited. I had to order more yesterday because I was just reading the descriptions and couldn't resist plus if you bought more than 100 euros you get to choose from some nice freebies. I ended up adding to my collection: 15 Golden Tiger Reg, 5 Fem Zamadelica, 5 Fem Malawi x PCK and 12 Reg Tikal as my freebies. I already have Reg Malawi, PCK and Panama. I really want to know what phenotype of Tikal I got going. Maybe Luis at ACE could tell me if I sent him a pic.

Back
Top Bottom