SmokeyMcFly's - Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry - Highbrix - LED - Grow

Zigg you got the real deal purple haze?

You are a brave man :high-five:

ACE's Purple Haze. (Brave? nah..:) Im playing with Docs kit, thank you Doc, and like all of his students, are growing amazing produce!
I have tried to screw up by experimenting with it, i haven't killed a plant using the kit. :thumb: Got some interesting results. Many of my strains are Forest Gump strains..unknowns..seems with the kit and HB soil, you get unexpected phones anyway..:))
Its the laggard in the tent..but so is the Panama now. She's very beautiful. Big colas, one Panama(has sparsely seeded buds) plant left. :)
The Golden Tiger I have is going to finish in near future. She also has (? strains) seeds sparsely located on her buds..I have not tried her at all, nor the Purple Haze.

Grow something..have fun

Nice problem to have - finding a bucket big enough to wash the colas in.
She's a beaut!
:adore:

Thanks everyone! :high-five:

Ziggs I have no doubt you can keep a purple haze alive im just wondering if that monster is going to eat you in the process like that old ass movie... FEED ME Seamore :morenutes:

I got a little more than I could stuff into a gallon zipp bag of lower buds off the colas so I split it into two and in the freezer for some bubble they went. After trimming them down I could fit them in my wash containers and they are hanging. This one has an extreme grape smell when you brush up against it, should be yummy!

Here is whats left I have no idea if it will reveg or not this is kind of an experiment to see how far you can hack them down. There is only like 2 little bud sites left and I root pruned her right away this time. My money says she recovers but no worries if not, I have a backup :)

DSC_6693_463DSC_6693_sm.JPG
DSC_6694_462DSC_6694_sm.JPG

Thats only whats left of the root ball after I cut it out of the pot. The roots filled the entire 10gal softie :)

I forgot to say. She is now in a 2gal and back in the veg tent. This was her second time flowering so if she survives again it will be the third and she will be about a year old when she gets flipped again :thumb:

Mornin Smokey...very nice job with that plant...looking very nice and tasty.Have ya considered trying Defran next from fems?

Thanks duggs! TBH there is not to many strains I haven't considered trying or trying to develop :) Is that the one that is based on the Destroyer? I still have about 6 on hand that need grown I kinda went nuts when I found Ace :rofl: Tikal looks like a nice one that I don't have yet too the happy laugh a lot pheno sounds like a good time, I love giggle pot :passitleft:

And then I found the Ace breeder packs the other night. Check this is out, does anyone know if this means you actually know what pheno it will be ahead of time, at least for the majority of them? I have a little veg tent it would be worth it for me to spend a little extra for better seeds if I could pick my pheno ahead of time, that would kick ass :)

In these 'Breeder's Packs' we are going to offer our best lines coming from our best parental plants, so all the growers and breeders who are interested can access the best and widest genetic diversity of our classic strains in our catalogue, continue our legacy from the past decade and use all these lines in their own breeding projects.

In Tikal Breeders Pack, we offer you the best genetics available from this central american hybrid, characterized by its woody, sweet and incensey aromas, and by its clean, creative, psychedelic effects that makes the user laugh happily, remembering the best old mexican sativas. The strain has been developed by Komanche in the last 10 years. We offer you in a single pack our best Tikal lines between 3rd and 6th generations of breeding.

Description of the mother parental plants:

F5 strawberry/central american Tikals: These mothers represent the Tikal's archetype of strawberries aromas, sour, woody and spicy tastes of central american sativa, with powerful, crazy and funny effects that make you laugh easily. Tamed, manageable and branchy structure. The yield is average and the flowering time is around 11 weeks.

F5 incensey/strawberry/peach Tikals: These mothers come from our best feminized Tikal lines released in 2008. They are the strongest Tikals, with more complex aromas. It has highest incense presence, also with interesting variations between strawberry bubblegum and peach. The effect is very psychedelic and creative, although more introspective. Tamed, manageable and branchy structure. The yield is average-high, and the flowering time around 11 weeks.

F2 Guatemala/Old Haze Tikals: These Tikals come from the first generations of the hybrid, displaying a more Guatemala sativa landrace profile and with higher influence of the Haze used in the first breeding step of the hybrid. This line shows older and less refined woody and incensey aromas. It has a clean and refreshing effect of medium potency without physical sluggishness that reminds you of a good thai. The structure is lankier and taller compared with the more recent generations. Average yield and flowering time of 11-12 weeks.

Standard lines available (10 standard seeds/line) :
Central America pheno: F5 strawberry/central american Tikals x F2 and F5 males.

Central America/Hazy pheno: F5 incensey/strawberry/peach Tikals x F2 and F5 males.

Old Hazy pheno: Old F2 Tikals x F2 and F5 males.
To create the standard stock we used different F2 and F5 males.

Wow, it sure looks like it to me!

That would really be cool. I knew there was a reason I wanted a Guatemalan. :cheesygrinsmiley: My Tikal is stalky with very large leaves - I wonder which pheno it is ...

I know right. I might have to email them and ask a couple questions. I am thinking that a cross of the laugh happy strawberry tikal with the purple strawberry PCK might could turnout some amazing keepers :passitleft: Even without creating a cross though it would be nice to grab a pack of these to pick a couple nice long term mothers from :thumb:

I bet you have a variation of this one. Sounds like it has a nice high :high-five:

F2 Guatemala/Old Haze Tikals: These Tikals come from the first generations of the hybrid, displaying a more Guatemala sativa landrace profile and with higher influence of the Haze used in the first breeding step of the hybrid. This line shows older and less refined woody and incensey aromas. It has a clean and refreshing effect of medium potency without physical sluggishness that reminds you of a good thai. The structure is lankier and taller compared with the more recent generations. Average yield and flowering time of 11-12 weeks.

Also I was wrong, the hurkle doesn't smell like grape it has that same old harli smell, it came from penny. I was touching her lady bits while getting in to hack out the hurkle and I just assumed it came from handling the hurkles. I'm excited for her to finish now the smell when you rub a sugar leaf is amazing sweet candy grape :yummy:

Here is their description
Taste/Aroma: Phenotypes range from a fresh ground coffee/pepper to a lemon bubblegum. The smoke is smooth and full bodied.

Phenotypes: There are 4 main phenotypes. All have virtually the same smell and taste and all buds tend to show some purple. The main difference between phenotypes is in the bud structure and the dominant color; buds are either fingery or round, with pale green or purple as their chief color. The purple buds are particularly impressive
Mine smells nothing like that nor does it look anything like any of their pictures. Maybe the HB has brought out something, mine is certainly more than 20% sativa :rofl:

Neiko what does your penny smell / taste like?

I know right. I might have to email them and ask a couple questions. I am thinking that a cross of the laugh happy strawberry tikal with the purple strawberry PCK might could turnout some amazing keepers :passitleft: Even without creating a cross though it would be nice to grab a pack of these to pick a couple nice long term mothers from :thumb:

I bet you have a variation of this one. Sounds like it has a nice high :high-five:

ACE may be able to id your plant and or phenos if you send them some pics..:)
I was told that by ACE when I asked about their mix seed sets.

Also I was wrong, the hurkle doesn't smell like grape it has that same old harli smell, it came from penny. I was touching her lady bits while getting in to hack out the hurkle and I just assumed it came from handling the hurkles. I'm excited for her to finish now the smell when you rub a sugar leaf is amazing sweet candy grape :yummy:

Here is their description

Mine smells nothing like that nor does it look anything like any of their pictures. Maybe the HB has brought out something, mine is certainly more than 20% sativa :rofl:

Neiko what does your penny smell / taste like?

Yes sir smokey that grape smell is the penny. I used to describe it as grape kool-aid. I can tell you it got really nice after about a 4 week cure. I really like it now. I'm kinda bummed I didn't do it in hb. I popped some of the TGA testers that are a cross of querkle and ac/dc. It's supposed to be very high cbd and thc. The pennywise is best when mixed with a sativa it makes both markedly better. I was just skeptical when I saw the poor test results so I started looking for something else. I Shoulda had mine tested because it's a keeper in my book.

Wow, it sure looks like it to me!

That would really be cool. I knew there was a reason I wanted a Guatemalan. :cheesygrinsmiley: My Tikal is stalky with very large leaves - I wonder which pheno it is ...

Graytail, when you say large leaves do you mean more indica type or just big. Mine are definitely sativa leaves...very thin. I can't get a smell from her yet at least I can't tell with the tangerine dream right next to the tikal, all I smell is heavy fruit coming from the TD. The tikal has had it's 2 CAT drenches and I can see no resin yet while TD is just coating itself more and more everyday. It is starting to get resin on the fan leaves now too and it is only day 29. I guess the tikal is going to take longer to finish by the looks of it.

Genuinely nice plants Smokey. You're killing it in here man. :cool:

Thanks Gov :high-five:

that's gonna be a nice lil' bonsai plant smokey!!

Yeah if she survives she will look neat for at least a few weeks, it will be a bush in no time though.

Yes sir smokey that grape smell is the penny. I used to describe it as grape kool-aid. I can tell you it got really nice after about a 4 week cure. I really like it now. I'm kinda bummed I didn't do it in hb. I popped some of the TGA testers that are a cross of querkle and ac/dc. It's supposed to be very high cbd and thc. The pennywise is best when mixed with a sativa it makes both markedly better. I was just skeptical when I saw the poor test results so I started looking for something else. I Shoulda had mine tested because it's a keeper in my book.

Grape koolaide is a great description for what it smells like right now, lets hope it tastes like that :passitleft:

Graytail, when you say large leaves do you mean more indica type or just big. Mine are definitely sativa leaves...very thin. I can't get a smell from her yet at least I can't tell with the tangerine dream right next to the tikal, all I smell is heavy fruit coming from the TD. The tikal has had it's 2 CAT drenches and I can see no resin yet while TD is just coating itself more and more everyday. It is starting to get resin on the fan leaves now too and it is only day 29. I guess the tikal is going to take longer to finish by the looks of it.

I was baked and sleepy last night, im not sure which one stalky would be I thought you said lanky or stretchy or something :rofl: :passitleft:

Some new flower tent pics

Penny
DSC_6697_467DSC_6697_sm.JPG
DSC_6713_468DSC_6713_sm.JPG
DSC_6701_466DSC_6701_sm.JPG

Panama
DSC_6705_470DSC_6705_sm.JPG
DSC_6707_472DSC_6707_sm.JPG

Malawi x PCK
DSC_6704_469DSC_6704_sm.JPG

Bubba kush, got transplanted into a 10 and put in flower tent last night.
DSC_6706_471DSC_6706_sm.JPG

Group shot, bubba is hiding behind penny, she is still a lil camera shy...
DSC_6715_473DSC_6715_sm.JPG

:passitleft:

Penny is looking killer! Is she in a 10 gal? :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom