SmokeyMcFly's - Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry - Highbrix - LED - Grow

What will this "SmokeyMcfly" strain be from Sativa 100%....Indica100% mix of both???:high-five:

I would like to cross one of the bad ass ace sativas with a nice frosty indica but the only thing I have right now that I would like to use is the bubba kush x hashplant and thats a cross so i'm not so sure thats a great idea. I would probably be better off using their packistan citral kush instead but they are already making their own crosses with that one anyway, I have a malawi x PCK in the flower tent currently. I love the idea of growing a bunch of plants to find a magical one from a cross you created yourself but the reality is I can only grow 4 or so plants at a time esp if they're stretchy sativas so having a bunch of very inconsistent genetics is not really ideal for me.

After Ziggs warning about pollen lingering around I am not so sure I want to do it at all anymore. Its one of those things I just really want to do because I never have but I want to do right and i'm not sure I can with my limited space and the genetics I have available. I still need to do more research and learning and I will be keeping an eye on how ziggs plants turn out from the beans he just created :high-five:

The purple malawi got recycled last night RIP :(

My wife just reminded me of "Marty McFly" from Back to the Future. Now I get it...Duh....

You liked "Smokey and the bandit" too?

:ganjamon:

Hellz yeah those movies were the shit when I was young, :love:'d them! Im a car guy all the way, I drive a twin turbo 3series bmw that I have running over 500hp, it's never a boring moment in that thing :passitleft:

I would like to cross one of the bad ass ace sativas with a nice frosty indica but the only thing I have right now that I would like to use is the bubba kush x hashplant and thats a cross so i'm not so sure thats a great idea. I would probably be better off using their packistan citral kush instead but they are already making their own crosses with that one anyway, I have a malawi x PCK in the flower tent currently. I love the idea of growing a bunch of plants to find a magical one from a cross you created yourself but the reality is I can only grow 4 or so plants at a time esp if they're stretchy sativas so having a bunch of very inconsistent genetics is not really ideal for me.

After Ziggs warning about pollen lingering around I am not so sure I want to do it at all anymore. Its one of those things I just really want to do because I never have but I want to do right and i'm not sure I can with my limited space and the genetics I have available. I still need to do more research and learning and I will be keeping an eye on how ziggs plants turn out from the beans he just created :high-five:

The purple malawi got recycled last night RIP :(

Hellz yeah those movies were the shit when I was young, :love:'d them! Im a car guy all the way, I drive a twin turbo 3series bmw that I have running over 500hp, it's never a boring moment in that thing :passitleft:

Nice I drive a mercedes c class.........wish I had twin turbos........lol.

See the new Mad Max? It owns.

Not yet I wait till I can watch most things at home so I can :passitleft: during the movie :)

Nice I drive a mercedes c class.........wish I had twin turbos........lol.

Nothing wrong with a c class :thumb:

I am a turbo junky there are not to many cars made that I would rather have over a straight six with twins. I wanted a 335 since before they came out and finally got a low mile 08 for a great price about 2 years ago, the price on the new ones is just insane imo. My next car will hopefully be a 93 rx7 that has been completely restored and has a worked LS(x) engine swap already done. I have always wanted a 93 rx7 but the turbo rotary engines blow up way to much so I never got one. Now that they are dropping vett engines in them which weigh the same as the cast rotary its pretty much my attainable dream car. You can get a perfect one for under 25k but you can't get financing for a car that old so I have some saving todo... At least its easier to save now that I don't need to buy bud anymore :high-five:

Some interesting info about influencing your plants to be sativa or indica phenos with different light cycles and angles. I am currently running 18/6 in my veg tent. I am going to start cutting the daylight hours back slowly and see what happens.

Excerpt
Specifically, I find the single most powerful influence to the Indica dominant phenotype is the traditional 18/6 veggie cycle and 12/12 flowering cycle. The 18/6 veggie and 12/12 flower cycle is an attempt, however poor, to mimic the Indica-producing photoperiod. It is my belief that this light cycle strongly influences for Indica phenotypic expression.

Sativa phenotype characteristics will manifest under a more equatorial photoperiod, closer to a 13/11 veggie cycle and an 11/13 flower cycle. This is the light timing range to use to elicit more Sativa dominant expression from your plants.

Linky
Tips on breeding by DJ Short

Maybe this is why even the 100% sativas look mostly indica until I get them in my flower tent.

I'm driving a 99 Civic Si - it rocks for a lawnmower! She's getting beat and old though and about 6 months ago I set my sights on an 08 335. Perhaps in the coming year.

Lots of stuff happening this weekend.

Started three Ace Zamaldelica seeds
Took two cuttings off the bubba kush for clones
Did some LST on the panama
Rescued the main cola on the hurkle, you will see below :rofl:
Tomorrow harvesting hurkle and transplanting bubba into a 10 gal and moving into flower tent to replace the hurk

Plants left after this weeks cullings
1 Panama
1 Malawi x PCK
1 Bubba Kush, flipping tomorrow
Penny
Veg Hurkle
Flower Hurkle for one more night :)

Some pics

The hurkle kinda lost the battle to gravity it appears :rofl:
DSC_6500_442DSC_6500_sm.JPG

After staking
DSC_6523_451DSC_6523_sm.JPG

Close ups, I think she's ripe :high-five:
DSC_6507_443DSC_6507_sm.JPG
DSC_6511_445DSC_6511_sm.JPG

Penny
DSC_6525_452DSC_6525_sm.JPG
DSC_6519_448DSC_6519_sm.JPG

Malawi x pck
DSC_6514_447DSC_6514_sm.JPG

Freshly LST'd Panama
DSC_6512_446DSC_6512_sm.JPG

Bubba Kush
DSC_6527_449DSC_6527_sm.JPG

Hurkle, this one was grown from a cutting lower on the reveg plant that had 3bladed leaves and is growing kind of strange still.
DSC_6528_450DSC_6528_sm.JPG

Have a good night all happy Friday :passitleft:

Looks ... AWESOME!
Congrat's on the chop. Looking forward to the report.

That Hurkle sho do purdy! Looks ready to me :thumb:

P.S. I missed the car talk. I've been a hard core car guy all my life. I had a 1987 Buick GN years ago and sold it for a third of what those suckers are worth now. Stupid move. I bought a 2006 Pontiac GTO new (6.0L LS2 V8, 6-speed manual) and drove it for a few years before getting caught in a monsoon while running my drag radials on back. Spun and totalled on I-10 in north Florida. Took all my mods off the wreck and bought a used 2005 GTO. On the '05 I have now, I have done a cam swap and added the headers and Corsa exhaust. It makes 430hp/406tq at the rear wheels. It runs high 11s in the quarter. I would love to have the new Vette, but don't want to sell my house to get one :)

Porsche 993...last of the air cooled ,twin turbos....the ultimate driving machine....when you drive one....you realize the car is a better driver than you. Remember..."there is NO substitute":blunt:
Ask any porsche nut...and they'le usually mention this car....it's as close to the famous 959 as you can get...the 959 wasn't released in N.A. Cheers Gang.

Nice cars guys :high-five: I have considered a Cayman several times but I just don't think I would be happy with the amount of power they have. They make a turbo kit for them but at that point your spending so much money there are better options. I do love the way they look though, esp the first gen ones :drool:

Have you smoked any of that Zamaldelica yet Ziggs? I am thinking about starting another strain too but not sure what yet. The ace strains I have left that I haven't started yet are
golden tiger
pakistan citral kush (didn't even know I had:))
Malawi (also forgot about)
Purple Haze x Malawi (which Im kinda afraid of after seeing how big the last one got so fast)

Those are all regs, since the seeds I just started are also regs I might go with something that is fem like another malawi x pck or another SLH. Decisions, Decisions :passitleft:

No harvest pictures yet, I have been super lazy today I might get around to it still tonight or it might be getting put off till tomorrow. I got some cool new bucket / tray kinda things for washing in but I think the colas are too fat on the hurkle to fit in the damn things :rofl: I'll probably be putting about half of it or so in the freezer for a bubble run, I still have quite a bit from the last hurkle harvest.

Have a good night all :passitleft:

So I got part of the job done, she is all cleaned up and ready and I took a bunch of pictures. Gonna wait till tomorrow to do the chop but here are some of her final pictures :)

hurkleEntryFull.JPG
hurkleEntryClose.JPG
hurkleClose.JPG
DSC_6670_454DSC_6670_sm.JPG
hurkfull.JPG
DSC_6636_458DSC_6636_sm.JPG

Have good night all :passitleft:

Nice cars guys :high-five: I have considered a Cayman several times but I just don't think I would be happy with the amount of power they have. They make a turbo kit for them but at that point your spending so much money there are better options. I do love the way they look though, esp the first gen ones :drool:

Have you smoked any of that Zamaldelica yet Ziggs? I am thinking about starting another strain too but not sure what yet. The ace strains I have left that I haven't started yet are
golden tiger
pakistan citral kush (didn't even know I had:))
Malawi (also forgot about)
Purple Haze x Malawi (which Im kinda afraid of after seeing how big the last one got so fast)

Those are all regs, since the seeds I just started are also regs I might go with something that is fem like another malawi x pck or another SLH. Decisions, Decisions :passitleft:

No harvest pictures yet, I have been super lazy today I might get around to it still tonight or it might be getting put off till tomorrow. I got some cool new bucket / tray kinda things for washing in but I think the colas are too fat on the hurkle to fit in the damn things :rofl: I'll probably be putting about half of it or so in the freezer for a bubble run, I still have quite a bit from the last hurkle harvest.

Have a good night all :passitleft:

smokey, yes..I tried a couple of times the Zamaldelica while drying the plant for its seeds. Its very seedy. :) I have 1/2 a 3 oz dixie cup with probably another 1/4 of a dixie cup to harvest. I will use the plant for either butter, oil, something..only a few buds had much fewer seeds. They may find a small ball jar to cure.
The smoke is different...earthy, slight citrus. at first slow to hit..it hits(cerebral, energetic) hard and lasts very long at that level. its great!!
I look forward to the sensi versions :)

P.I.A. getting the seeds...I will be getting the last laugh, count on it :rofl:
Its awesome..

Back
Top Bottom