SmokeyMcFly's - Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry - Highbrix - LED - Grow

Damn Smokey! You are killing it! Everything looks supurb!! :welldone:Those ACE strains sure get people excited. I had to order more yesterday because I was just reading the descriptions and couldn't resist plus if you bought more than 100 euros you get to choose from some nice freebies. I ended up adding to my collection: 15 Golden Tiger Reg, 5 Fem Zamadelica, 5 Fem Malawi x PCK and 12 Reg Tikal as my freebies. I already have Reg Malawi, PCK and Panama. I really want to know what phenotype of Tikal I got going. Maybe Luis at ACE could tell me if I sent him a pic.

Neiko..yes Luis may be able to i.d. the phone...then again, since grown with HB, maybe not.. :)

Damn Smokey! You are killing it! Everything looks supurb!! :welldone:Those ACE strains sure get people excited. I had to order more yesterday because I was just reading the descriptions and couldn't resist plus if you bought more than 100 euros you get to choose from some nice freebies. I ended up adding to my collection: 15 Golden Tiger Reg, 5 Fem Zamadelica, 5 Fem Malawi x PCK and 12 Reg Tikal as my freebies. I already have Reg Malawi, PCK and Panama. I really want to know what phenotype of Tikal I got going. Maybe Luis at ACE could tell me if I sent him a pic.

Nice neiko, I have been checking aces site out and just can't pull the trigger......have plenty of beans now, that zamadelica looks amazing.....

the Zamaldelica I tried, just barely dried, seeds(just germinated some:)), the small hits I took came on slowly than but hard. it lasted long too.
Slightly earthy floral citrus..
i will use most of the harvest zamaldelica(was very heavily seeded) in some oil, butter, etc..minus a few buds

i have Golden Tiger(+) seeded...Panama(+) seeded and 2 Purple Hazes left. The Golden Tiger and Panama will finish sooner than the Purple Haze

i have almost 20 total of my Panama(+) and Zamaldelica(+) seedlings mostly in beer cups..

i look forward to exploring what the Kit can bring out in these beauties..:)(

Thanks Everyone.

Nice purchase Neiko :high-five:

I have been looking at their site a lot the last couple days too, i'm really considering grabbing a breeder pack of Tikal and getting some fem PCK x Kali China for the freebies but I still have Malawi, Golden Tiger, Purple Haze x Malawi, and PCK from ace sitting up there patiently waiting for their turn :rofl: I really want to grow the giggle pheno of Tikal though, preferably sooner than later :passitleft:

the Zamaldelica I tried, just barely dried, seeds(just germinated some:)), the small hits I took came on slowly than but hard. it lasted long too.
Slightly earthy floral citrus..
i will use most of the harvest zamaldelica(was very heavily seeded) in some oil, butter, etc..minus a few buds

i have Golden Tiger(+) seeded...Panama(+) seeded and 2 Purple Hazes left. The Golden Tiger and Panama will finish sooner than the Purple Haze

i have almost 20 total of my Panama(+) and Zamaldelica(+) seedlings mostly in beer cups..

i look forward to exploring what the Kit can bring out in these beauties..:)(

20 Ace seedlings :drool: Your a madman Zigg :high-five:

Yes!! They just changed their freebies! I wasn't interested in Any of the previous ones. :cheesygrinsmiley: Gonna put in an order today. :slide:

Yes!! They just changed their freebies! I wasn't interested in Any of the previous ones. :cheesygrinsmiley: Gonna put in an order today. :slide:

Good deal hey GT! It's funny I ordered enough to get the 12 free Tikal instead of just buying the Tikal. I really thought about buying the breeder's pack on the Tikal. I really want to try Phenotype 1 and 2. I sent Luis pics of my Tikal to identify and he says it is the Guatemalan/old haze. I did read that if you get seeds in 2015 it will be the new versions.

Nice GT Grats, I saw your strain list, looks like some good stuff you have on the way :high-five:

Looking good up in here :)

Thanks GC, Welcome :passitleft:

Good deal hey GT! It's funny I ordered enough to get the 12 free Tikal instead of just buying the Tikal. I really thought about buying the breeder's pack on the Tikal. I really want to try Phenotype 1 and 2. I sent Luis pics of my Tikal to identify and he says it is the Guatemalan/old haze. I did read that if you get seeds in 2015 it will be the new versions.

New versions? I really gotta stop messing around and get that breeder pack of tikals while there available.

Been a busy last couple of days, went to see Tedeschi Trucks Band at the palms last night. Was a killer show in a nice small theatre. This is like the ultimate summer of concerts for us so far.

So far this year we have gone to
The Eagles
Tedeschi Trucks

Up next so far
John Butler Trio in a tiny little club FUCK YEAH, super excited for this one
Brit Floyd
Jimmy Buffet

I love living in vegas, we get people that usually only play for 10s of thousands of people in small awesome venues all the time :high-five:

I'll get some updated pics up later today, took the day off of work to recover :passitleft:

I love Tedeschi Trucks! :love: :thumb:

Us too, I can't believe how many people have never heard of them.

Update time.
Both SLH stuck their heads up :)
Hurkle reveg experiment doesn't look like its going to make it.
Dropped another Zamaldelica to replace the runt.
Starting another Malawi x PCK today
Have my veg lights up to 8 hours of dark time a day from 6 so far bumping it 30 min every few days

Group
DSC_6825_501DSC_6825_sm.JPG

Penny, tomorrow is the start of week8.
DSC_6822_500DSC_6822_sm.JPG
DSC_6813_496DSC_6813_sm.JPG

Bubba, she's always a little pouty when she's sleeping but perks up during her daytime
DSC_6818_498DSC_6818_sm.JPG

Malawi x PCK
DSC_6816_497DSC_6816_sm.JPG

Panama
DSC_6820_499DSC_6820_sm.JPG
DSC_6828_502DSC_6828_sm.JPG

:passitleft:

Got a breeder pack of tikal on the way along with a few Kali China Fem (grows like indica, smokes like sativa, umm yes please :) ) and some PCK X Kali China fem freebies, let the games begin :party: I honestly think I have at least half of their catalog in one form or another at this point :rofl:

Little update. Penny got dried out yesterday by accident and it was time for her weekly feeding so she got 10ml GE a tsp of Epsom salt and some tea, Ace plants got transplant and tea somewhere between .25ml - .5ml per gal of soil, I don't remember the exact amount I was kinda wasted :passitleft: Everything also got the weekly brix spray.

Penny looks like she could easily be cut this weekend so i'm gonna give her another week and chop her next weekend she should be nice and dank by then :)

Panama
DSC_6837_504DSC_6837_sm.JPG
DSC_6838_505DSC_6838_sm.JPG
DSC_6839_506DSC_6839_sm.JPG

Malawi x PCK
DSC_6843_507DSC_6843_sm.JPG
DSC_6844_508DSC_6844_sm.JPG

Bubba Kush x HP
DSC_6850_510DSC_6850_sm.JPG
DSC_6849_511DSC_6849_sm.JPG

Penny
DSC_6836_503DSC_6836_sm.JPG
DSC_6856_513DSC_6856_sm.JPG
DSC_6857_514DSC_6857_sm.JPG
DSC_6852_512DSC_6852_sm.JPG

Hope everyone is having a great weekend :passitleft:

Nice colas on Penny! :love: They look like you could drive a nail with 'em ... :laughtwo:

Sheesh Smokey, you just keep turning out excellent weed! :bravo:

Thanks everyone. :bigblush: :hug:

I am going to try and reveg penny. If the smoke is good and I run her again do you think she would benefit from a shot or two or more of the OG Drench based off her pics? I gave her quite a few Epsom feedings and they slowed it down some but never was able to get it to stop completely. I thought about giving her an OG Drench instead of GE last night but I wasn't sure if that was a bad idea on the last week. Plus this way if I use it next time I will have a better with and without comparison of OG :high-five:

These Ace strains really really :love: this soil :morenutes:

Thanks all :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom